Nigerians And Soi 3

diddums

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've struck up conversations with these "Nigerian drug dealers and pimps" a few times at the lunch counter at Foodland.

Turns out not a single one of them was from Nigeria. They were from Mali, Senegal, and Ghana.

Are you sure you guys can tell who is Nigerian and who is not? Or are all Africans "Nigerian" to you?

Also, each claimed to be here buying clothing at Bobae and Pratunam to take back home to sell -- and spoke about details of their business that led me to believe they were telling the truth.

Seems that there is more than a little racism at play here when all the dark denizens are classified as Nigerian pimps, drug dealers, and con artists.

Seems that there is always someone quick to play the race card here.The official languages of Mali and Senegal is French so yes i can tell the the difference if someone speaks to me with an `accent`.Having worked extensively in both Ghana and Nigeria there is very little doubt in my mind that the vast majority of those `working` the Soi 3 stretch are indeed Nigerians.

• Like 2

the point is that soi 3 is not the place this happens, it is from soi 3 through 15 on sukhumvit when the plastic chairs are out.

the soi 3 fixation is nothing more than a number of people with nothing better to do pursuing various agendas for the sake of argument

I have been offered only on soi 3 and though I have heard of other odd numbered soi's being the same I have never myself heard it I can only go off what I know.

I will head to Soi 3 tomorrow, and if I am not offered drugs then the guys offered drugs should take a proper look at themselves....

Maybe you can offer it to them...

Na I don't wanna end up in the monkey house. Maybe I will offer a beer though. Secret beer dealer of the odd numbered soi's

I will head to Soi 3 tomorrow, and if I am not offered drugs then the guys offered drugs should take a proper look at themselves....

>Cmon Mods - this is going nowhere. I think my IQ may be dropping each time I check back in on this thread. Please put us all out of our m

isery.
What else do you need them to do for you.....its called self control, something you obviously lack by the sounds.....weak minded people usually have this affliction.

And keyboard warriors are not afflicted with any 'self control' issues, right ? This thread has been a massive fail from the outset - I get that some of us dont want to see black people stereotyped as prostitutes, pimps and drug dealers, but the claim and counter-claim has reached the point where its farcical. I'm sure you and I could play this game for days - quoting one another's posts and making the same tired points again and again, but how does that further the discussion ? Ultimately, dundee48 is correct in nominating the solution, and this is a thread that I'm happy to walk away from. I look forward to crossing swords with you in another thread wink.png

Wow a bit of a change from 3 pages ago when you were claiming the pims and drug pushers who forced drugs and beat their women. Don't post her no one is forcing you to....

Try talking to some of them. Open your mind.

Can't be done. Random drug tests by police in Thailand and my work. And I don't think it would be my thing. And you have you opened your mind to it before?
I find talking to them is impossible.

I cannot get past giggling when I see their silly little gold plated hats or pants hanging down around their buttocks.....then when they mention their uncle with the safety deposit box in barcelona...well, its like being on weed but not

Can't be done. Random drug tests by police in Thailand and my work. And I don't think it would be my thing. And you have you opened your mind to it before?

I said TRY TALKING TO SOME OF THEM. Not "try taking some drugs". Geez Louise.
Thought youse was going to play sword fights elsewhere......remember 'self control'...try it some time.

I said TRY TALKING TO SOME OF THEM. Not "try taking some drugs". Geez Louise.

Ok ok my bad my reading must be horrid. ;)

Try talking to some of them. Open your mind.Can't be done. Random drug tests by police in Thailand and my work. And I don't think it would be my thing. And you have you opened your mind to it before?I said TRY TALKING TO SOME OF THEM. Not "try taking some drugs". Geez Louise.Thought youse was going to play sword fights elsewhere......remember 'self control'...try it some time.

You must be thinking of someone else.

scottythai, seriously, you had to quote a virtual screen worth of posts simply to have your little jab at me ?

Jab no was just pointing out the point you felt that you had to make that started the discussion getiing a bit more heated in the first place. Then you come in and say OMG look at this needs to be closed. I find the topic random and a bit lost on focus from the start now. But I also find it odd you say the usual people are arguing yet you have been here for a month???

Some of them play pretty good pool and are ok for a beer and

a laugh.

You can buy drugs as well but if that’s your thing you’re

better of getting a Thai connection because what’s sold on the street by the

Africans is mostly cra.p which will hardly give you a buzz except maybe for a

slight adrenalin rush that comes with the cumbersome process of scoring on the

street.

• Like 1

>Cmon Mods - this is going nowhere. I think my IQ may be dropping each time I check back in on this thread. Please put us all out of our misery.

What else do you need them to do for you.....its called self control, something you obviously lack by the sounds.....weak minded people usually have this affliction.

I look forward to crossing swords with you in another thread wink.png

pork swords?
  • Like 1

I look forward to crossing swords with you in another thread wink.png

pork swords?
Oh...I misread his post....you mean he was looking for like a date ?
  • Like 1

yes, candypants - that's what I'm all about. Why waste time and money on Thai women when I can just use TV as a pickup joint, right ? wink.png

well, you do look like runkle from californication

I think he looks more like Pitbull. wink.png

Most here wouldn't know to whom you were referring, but you are correct. He may have been born Armando Perez, but these days he seems to prefer 'Mr Worldwide' ;)

(being Runkle wouldn't be the end of the world though - I always thought his ex-wife was steaming hot, but her taste in <deleted> buddies was atrocious. The writers and the casting team had an absolute ball with that show - not sure if its the same team that did Entourage but they have a very similar approach to censorship)

• 3 months later...

the point is that soi 3 is not the place this happens, it is from soi 3 through 15 on sukhumvit when the plastic chairs are out.

the soi 3 fixation is nothing more than a number of people with nothing better to do pursuing various agendas for the sake of argument

I have been offered only on soi 3 and though I have heard of other odd numbered soi's being the same I have never myself heard it I can only go off what I know.

I was offered some blow on Soi 11 about 3 weeks ago, but I think this guy was from Jamaica

I have been offered drugs in that area.

I have been attacked with a knife in that area.

I have been offered children in another area.

I have been offered millions of dollars in return for some help in that area.

I have had 3 mobiles stolen in that area.

I've paid too much for noodles in that area.

Maybe you should move?