Nigerians And Soi 3

diddums

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how much tea money is being paid to the cops, but that whole Nigerian/Katoey infested stretch right up to Soi 11 is a blight on Bangkok and the image of foreigners in Thailand, even if the Thais openly differentiate between 'chocolat man' and white Farang. I have never seen the alleged 'problem' others see with NEP - it's tucked away down Soi 4 and not right in the faces of Thais driving down Suk and family groups trying to navigate the street stalls - but allowing people who are clearly pimps and drug pushers to congregate so openly around Soi Arab makes a farce of the 'law' in Bangkok. None of us wants Thailand transformed into a nanny state, but there is a point where the people at the top have to recognise that Disneyland has enough scary rides - time to put the carnies on the next plane out of town.

(I read somewhere that the small aggregation of bars on Soi 7/1 is dying a slow, inglorious death - little wonder, and they have their own authorities to thank)

Thailand is not a nanny state?

So why can't the truth be told in the press? Why do libel laws prohibit people from speaking the truth?

Please answer me these questions then tell me Thailand isn't a nanny state. From my perspective the rich and powerful are the ultimate nanny's in this state.

here's one for you. I have my 26 YO son staying with me at the moment, from Oz. A few nights ago, at about 0100, on his way home, he stopped off at the local MacDonalds (he eats like a bloody horse) about 1 Klm down the road from me.

I live in an area not frequented by white farangs as a rule, let alone black ones. There was a Black African Gentleman there trying to pass a 1000 baht note, either asking for change, or at best buying something quite insignificant. The young manager, as he tells me, produced some books and folders from under the counter, which he appeared to be comparing the 1000 baht Note with. He finished by refusing to take the note, and giving it back to the African.

He immediately left the store and quickly disappeared, across the large car park and into the night, leaving the young manager busy calling people, on not one, but TWO mobile phones!

So it aint just Soi 3!

Edited by cpofc

here's one for you. I have my 26 YO son staying with me at the moment, from Oz. A few nights ago, at about 0100, on his way home, he stopped off at the local MacDonalds (he eats like a bloody horse) about 1 Klm down the road from me.

I live in an area not frequented by white farangs as a rule, let alone black ones. There was a Black African Gentleman there trying to pass a 1000 baht note, either asking for change, or at best buying something quite insignificant. The young manager, as he tells me, produced some books and folders from under the counter, which he appeared to be comparing the 1000 baht Note with. He finished by refusing to take the note, and giving it back to the African.

He immediately left the store and quickly disappeared, across the large car park and into the night, leaving the young manager busy calling people, on not one, but TWO mobile phones!

So it aint just Soi 3!

So it aint just Soi 3!

Thats why I always have the correct money when dealing with Nigerians

Some threads on Thaivisa ......., it's bad or rather illegal to to judge moderation, but this one has the cake, just needs ice to wash it down.

One member notices a WU office around soi 3, and the usual suspects all have a raging hard on.

If we are going to judge a whole country by what happens on a 1km stretch in Bangkok, it just goes to show how smart we think we are.

People kill their wives and stuff them in barrel in their house for years in Thailand. Some buy tickets to go to Thailand to molest kids. Other have work permits running brothels and pimping underage kids and we see no wrong in that.

Like I said in a thread like this not long ago, everyone hanging around soi 3 deserve each other.

If this is not a racist thread, I wonder what it is.

Sometimes I ask myself why visit Thai visa at all, then I remember people like sheryl, other very decent folks like Scot, also the several useful topics on health, agriculture, economy and other. I learn a lot from many threads on this forum.

Apart from the feeling of 'see me on my high horse', Western union on soi 3, has little or nothing to do with the sleaze surrounding the general area.

Those Nigerian must be worse than we are band of brothers.