Irresponsible Dog Owners In Phuket

hansgruber

Love stupid threads like this people make to show there prejudices against something they don't like in this case people who have tattoos

Well id like to go on record as saying im a Muay thai training, tattooed covered........... fluffy scaredy black cat owner

Maybe that means............. im a passive aggressive then?!?!?!

Would love to know my social profiling according to this thread

Mancho Mancho man

I have an aggressive dog next door. Not sure if it is a pit bull - it has a large mouth, flat jaw line and barks at anything that moves - people walking in the street, people walking their dogs, me opening the gate, me driving up or down the drive, me closing the gate, etc. Thank God they only let it out a couple of hours a day.

However, it is a complete waste of oxygen.

I keep a large chopping knife on the patio wall. If ever that mutt makes it over the wall I will chop it's ****ing head off.

Sorry if I offended any dog lovers.

PS. I feed several (15?) dogs, 2 or 3 times a week when I exercise up a mountain in Phuket town. These dogs are placid, happy, wag their tails when they see me and are lovable. Some are quite sick.

- dogs playing

- puppies eating

dont wait for it to jump the fence ,kill it now. i have a daughter and hate dogs,my choice,if i had one near me,it would not last long. slag me off all you want.they are vermin

i find a lot of farang that keep rotweiler and pit bulls do so because they feel inferoir or threatened in some way

and need the dog for protection such as gays and russian

That's a very interesting perspective. Please tell us more.

I feel that some people use their dogs as an extension of themselves or like an accessorie.

You don't see many women walking pitbulls because it doesnt reflect their personality. They have cutesy dogs.

Only people I witnessed with these dogs are either MMA guys or body building guys or mafia boat yard guys use them for protection.

i find a lot of farang that keep rotweiler and pit bulls do so because they feel inferoir or threatened in some way

and need the dog for protection such as gays and russian

Are you in this centuary? Gays & Russians? come round to my house and I will let one of my gay mates show you how much protection he needs!

Lets cut to the chase. People with tough stickers (tattoos) are generally insecure. Its kind of an alpha male thing 'look at me I am tough'. Pit bul/rottweiler/other aggressive dogs owners are pretty much the same. Its a 'look at me' thing. I actually can compare tattooed agressive dog owners to gun owners. They generally aquire the tough guy image as a way to compensate for their insecurities. More often than not its these people are not that well endowed.

When it comes to the annoying yapping little fluff balls, (you know the ones that you want to drive straight over and then reverse back on them a few times). The owners are much the same. All bark and no bite. Cat owners annoy me probably the most. They are as irresponsible as dog owners. Im actually glad that the pit bull in the OP killed that cat. Cats are the biggest environmental vandals next to mankind.

The whole of Phuket needs a massive cull of these semi domesticated animals. Put a 20 baht bounty on anything fluffy and less than 40 kilos that is unleashed and watch the problem dissappear overnight

Lots of sterotypes here.Like that the type of dog characteries the owner.In my case,I am not a big guy,not agressive,no tatoos,do not feel inferior,am not afraid of "russians and gays".But I am 69 years old,my house stay in a lonely place outside tha village,people think I am wealthy.So in my situation,what kind of dog would you choose;a poodle or a rotweiler? IF I had been a Mike Tyson type of guy,I might have choosen the poodle....

• Like 1

Lots of sterotypes here.Like that the type of dog characteries the owner.In my case,I am not a big guy,not agressive,no tatoos,do not feel inferior,am not afraid of "russians and gays".But I am 69 years old,my house stay in a lonely place outside tha village,people think I am wealthy.So in my situation,what kind of dog would you choose;a poodle or a rotweiler? IF I had been a Mike Tyson type of guy,I might have choosen the poodle....

mike tyson is actually a tough dude. He had a white tiger as well as pigeons when he was younger. I thnk he may have had more than one dog. Dont you think? Im sure he never let the white tiger bound around the beaches and sois of Phuket. Can you imagine if Tigers were readilly availale and cheap here. There would be carnage

I would think the more aggressive gays like the bear style men would be pit bull owners, wheras the more feminine gays would be more the poodle type.

Gays would probably make excellent dog owners as they arent allowed to have children and would spoil the dogs. There is a gay couple 2 doors down from me and their dog is not really annoying. Allthough I think its cruel to keep a huskie in LOS

Cat owners annoy me probably the most. They are as irresponsible as dog owners. Im actually glad that the pit bull in the OP killed that cat. Cats are the biggest environmental vandals next to mankind.

The whole of Phuket needs a massive cull of these semi domesticated animals. Put a 20 baht bounty on anything fluffy and less than 40 kilos that is unleashed and watch the problem dissappear overnight

My God! Tattoos, dogs, Fortuner, and now a Cat! I'd better watch where I'm going in case a bounty is put on my head! The 2 retrievers are both over 40 kilos, so they'd escape, though they are a magnet for children, especially when swimming. The male retriever is also very protective of our cat (who never leaves the house), and I wouldn't like to be around if anyone tried to harm the cat when he was there.

We also have a very vicious rabbit, that would take the head of any carrot that came near it!

I own 2 rabbit's myself. They are great pets and cause no harm to anyone

Cat owners annoy me probably the most. They are as irresponsible as dog owners. Im actually glad that the pit bull in the OP killed that cat. Cats are the biggest environmental vandals next to mankind.

My God! Tattoos, dogs, Fortuner, and now a Cat! I'd better watch where I'm going in case a bounty is put on my head! The 2 retrievers are both over 40 kilos, so they'd escape, though they are a magnet for children, especially when swimming. The male retriever is also very protective of our cat (who never leaves the house), and I wouldn't like to be around if anyone tried to harm the cat when he was there.

We also have a very vicious rabbit, that would take the head of any carrot that came near it!

I own 2 rabbit's myself. They are great pets and cause no harm to anyone

and they taste good for x-mas dinner too

]I own 2 rabbit's myself. They are great pets and cause no harm to anyone

We've only had ours a couple of months. Gave him a home when his previous expat owner became ill and had to return home. The rabbit has a cage outside, but he gets to run around my home office a couple of hours a day. He fascinates the dogs, especially the male retriever, who tries to lick him through the cage.

post-62520-0-65909800-1361339480_thumb.j

post-62520-0-25879700-1361339493_thumb.j

I often find people that own rabbits are not only Impotent with green teeth but generally insufferable as neighbours. Have you ever tried sleeping next to a hutch full of randy Rabbits? Just when you think its over the little perverts start all over again.

Rabbits have only one use, being bait for the cats that the fluffy dogs chase, whist being chased by pit bulls who in turn are being chased by Expat nut cases trying there best to run them all over.

Tonight Im going to leave a fluffy bunny at the end of chalong pier, and then post the ensuing carnage as they all go off the edge on you tube.

whistling.gif

Dogs,cats and now rabbits.Hey,aren`t we missing something here? What about rats,white mice and hamsters? Do they characterise their owners as well? If so,how?? Cheesy little things...

Remember the Marx brothers movie "Are you a man or a mouse?- Put a bit of cheese on the floor and you`ll find out"

Edited by Bosse137

Dogs,cats and now rabbits.Hey,aren`t we missing something here? What about rats,white mice and hamsters? Do they characterise their owners as well? If so,how?? Cheesy little things...

Remember the Marx brothers movie "Are you a man or a mouse?- Put a bit of cheese on the floor and you`ll find out"

Absolutely.........the two legged animal which is bringing Phuket to its knee`s