Thai Police Issues Gun To Labrador

webfact

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually this is from the necktag of a policeman providing security at some comference etc. Police dags are often trained to deliver items aqnd it is possible this dog was available to deliver a gun if neeed.

A few days ago I wish i camera ready when I passed the big drug checkpoint on the way from MaeSai preced with a beautiful dog proudly carrying a cane basket covered with a cloth which was possibly containing the cops' lunches.

Edited by harrry

Guaranteed to take a bite out of crime biggrin.png

On a more serious note, this cannot end well in practice.

What possible use is this?

If i was being attacked by the dog,

I'd let the dog bite my arm, the I'd grab the gun.

I'll need stiches from the dog bite, but i now have a 9mm.

as a previous poster said, I dont know if i should laugh, cry, or whatever

My thought's exactly.. but whats more worrying is they actually think this is good PR !!

Most of the population will think it's a good idea!....it must have been Chalerms idea.....

Youtube needs this!!....Won't be too long!

I am sure the dog was given the rigorous training in gun usage that seems to typify the level of expertise in the force. I would like to see some of the BIB put on a leash here in Pattaya. Turnabout is fair play and all that.

• Like 1

Ignorance seems to have outweighed arrogance. Perhaps Chalerm can send the dog-squad down south? But a dog with a gun - I guess this is back up when then cop loses his. No way in anyone's language can this be of any benefit to either the dog or the cop. Sheer insanity. w00t.gif

Send a dog with a gun? You must mean his son.cheesy.gif
  • Like 1

At least they didn't give him something dangerous, like a whistle. whistling.gif

I wonder if they are going to fit him out with a standard police uniform that is two sizes too small.

I heard he's gonna wear it only if it comes with a free collar.