How Many "like This" Clicks Are We Allowed Each Day?

NeverSure

Lately it seems I quickly use up my quota of "likes" for the day. Maybe I'm just reading topics and posts that I like more than usual?

I ran out of Likes when viewing farming photos in that forum. I ran out of likes when reading a long thread in the General forum.

Most days I don't use many Likes, but some things just elicit them.

What is the quota, please?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Thanks. That's too bad. Most days I don't use nearly that many but especially in the many photography threads, I can really like, and want to applaud the photographer in almost every post. In the farming in Isaan picture thread, I had to go back 3 different days to express my appreciation for the work. There are some wonderful pictures of everyday life and people in that thread. There are also some wonderful personal interest stories along with them. Far more than 20. Here

Thanks again.

Thanks. That's too bad. Most days I don't use nearly that many but especially in the many photography threads, I can really like, and want to applaud the photographer in almost every post.

Thanks again.

Good post thumbsup.gif

Thank you very much for your likes in the Photo and Arts forum wai.gif, as you are NeverSure of how many likes that you have used up.whistling.gif

Win w00t.gif

• Like 1