Immigration.

In many instances, people getting a friend, to fulfill the 90 day report or use the post.

Has that changed now & they require you to personally appear?

The rule is that it should be a personal appearance.

However - this is Thailand. I stopped going when the Birdman kept trying to shake me down.

Luckily I have a very good accountant and she gets my 90 day/WP/Visa etc etc sorted for me. I haven't been to the office in Nathon for years - except for residency papers for registering bikes/cars and my driving licence.

The school where my wife teaches does her 90 day report for her.

So - as always - it's who you know. If you ask a friend to do it - they may have to pay a small 'fine'.

The rule is that it should be a personal appearance.

However - this is Thailand. I stopped going when the Birdman kept trying to shake me down.

Luckily I have a very good accountant and she gets my 90 day/WP/Visa etc etc sorted for me. I haven't been to the office in Nathon for years - except for residency papers for registering bikes/cars and my driving licence.

The school where my wife teaches does her 90 day report for her.

So - as always - it's who you know. If you ask a friend to do it - they may have to pay a small 'fine'.

The 90 Day reporting don't have to be done in person.

As long the form is signed by the correct person the actual reporting can be done by anybody.

• Like 1

The official national rule is that anyone can make the report on your behalf.

also in some other places it can be posted in

90 Day reporting by mail can be done nation wide. ( according my information )

Post & reply deleted.This is not about proficency in English topic. Next remarks of this nature will earn a suspension.Enough of the nit picking.

NOT all members have English as their first language & trying to score points by pointing out their lack of proficency not on.

If people are not happy with the English grammar used on the forums, we always can do it in another language like Dutch, French or German .

See how long that last.

• Like 2

The official national rule is that anyone can make the report on your behalf.

also in some other places it can be posted in

90 Day reporting by mail can be done nation wide. ( according my information )

No, only certain offices allow it.

Post & reply deleted.This is not about proficency in English topic. Next remarks of this nature will earn a suspension.Enough of the nit picking.

NOT all members have English as their first language & trying to score points by pointing out their lack of proficency not on.

If people are not happy with the English grammar used on the forums, we always can do it in another language like Dutch, French or German .

See how long that last.

There are a lot of people who write English very well as a second language and there are quite a number or write poorly as a first. I understand the rule is that a member does his or her best, sounds good to me.
  • Like 1

That cramped building would be a little more spacious if 90 day reports were available by mail.

They are actually very quick with it now. They have changed the system & all handled at the front office.

Same here, just after the full moon party, and the place was packed.

I'll have to remember that in future.

I also don't like the way they dump all the passports in a tray on the front counter, after they are processed.