Your Wife Made Dinner. Now She Wants To Tell Me No Beer/wine With It ....what Will You Do?

rcm

Your Wife made Dinner. Now she wants to tell me no Beer/Wine with it ....what will you do?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In Thailand the only beer available is brewed here and it is nasty stuff, like really rancid not worthy of even being called piss. Based on that I would have to thank her for doing me the huge favor. I would toss her 1000 baht or more

In Thailand the only beer available is brewed here and it is nasty stuff, like really rancid not worthy of even being called piss. Based on that I would have to thank her for doing me the huge favor. I would toss her 1000 baht or more

So, monochaser, have you planed your first trip to Thailand as yet :o

When you get here, I'll shout you a couple of Ozzie / German /English brewed locally procurable ales :D

So, monochaser, have you planed your first trip to Thailand as yet :o

When you get here, I'll shout you a couple of Ozzie / German /English brewed locally procurable ales :D

I also wondered...I get here an almost bigger selection of German beers than back in Gemany...