Suvarnabhumi Named Best Airport In The World By European Travellers.

Swampy is one of the best shopping centers in the world, but wait a minute it is an airport, but you would never know it except for there are airplanes there that you have to walk forever and ever through the shopping center to get to.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrives into Changi yesterday from Swampy. There is no comparison. Changi clean, good sign posting, not over crowded, no ques at immigration, friendly immigration staff, bags on belt when I got to the baggae collection, small line for taxis, but no BS about meters and easy from airport to hotel. My experience of Swampy is the opposite, and btw the toilets in Swampy are dirty and taps don't work properly.

Also at Changi before you pass through immigration to catch a flight you can go downstairs to the staff food court and eat really good food at great prices (airport staff get 10% discount). A change from the overpriced outlets at Swampy.

Swampy is one of the best shopping centers in the world, but wait a minute it is an airport, but you would never know it except for there are airplanes there that you have to walk forever and ever through the shopping center to get to.Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think the shopping at Changi is far better, and better priced. To this day, I can't understand that Swampy learnt nothing from airports like Changi, Hong Kong and KL, all built before but all superior; and the I realized TIT.

Arrives into Changi yesterday from Swampy. There is no comparison. Changi clean, good sign posting, not over crowded, no ques at immigration, friendly immigration staff, bags on belt when I got to the baggae collection, small line for taxis, but no BS about meters and easy from airport to hotel. My experience of Swampy is the opposite, and btw the toilets in Swampy are dirty and taps don't work properly.

Also at Changi before you pass through immigration to catch a flight you can go downstairs to the staff food court and eat really good food at great prices (airport staff get 10% discount). A change from the overpriced outlets at Swampy.

Yes, I forgot about the food court, always stop there on the way out.