Staples Vs. Glue For Pictures On Visa Application

Simple question, going to Vientiane Thai consulate a a visa run, does it matter if I staple the pictures on instead of glueing them on at the consulate, which means walking up to the tables use the glue then go to the end of the line, saves me a lot of time if I can staple them at home, I cannot find a glue stick where I am. My forms are already filled out. Thanks.

• Like 1

Get in line, wait a few minutes, then ask the person behind you to "hold your spot" while you duck out & use the glue up front.

For myself, I just loop a piece of tape to make double-sided sticky & attach the pic that way.

This needs to be moved to the "Arts & Crafts" forum.

The simplest glue is that made from a paste of flour and water. You may remember making this in kindergarten. It is easy, non-toxic and great for working with paper that needs gluing, including paper-mâché projects.

Staples will eventually rust with the humidity levels there.

LOL! How long have you been here? Sorry, just a typical TV response. Actually glue, because of the humidity comes apart. I've had to have several pairs of shoes re-stiched to their soles because of the glue not bonding after a while. It would take a lot longer for a staple to rust apart!

I've used the method of taking a piece of Scotch tape and making it into a little cylinder -- thus it's double-sided -- for the times when I can't find our gluestick because Hubby has once again "borrowed" it from my desk drawer.

Edited by NancyL