Prem Champions 2013/4

rijit

So, this years title winners are all but confirmed,who do you fancy next year?

Me? barring spurs whistling.gif history suggests man utd will be there or there abouts, but i'd go man city

battling with arsenal and man city winning ,,,, just

Please no gloating smile.png

Edited by rijit

Why do you think Arsenal will be stronger next year?

why? simple really, strike force, podolsky and giroud, 14 and 17 respectively aint 2 shabby a debut year and the rest,gervinho and wallcott are starting to look the part and deliver.

Next year I feel the Man U in decline thread will go into overdrive. :-)

Chelsea and City for me.

I can't see Arsenal in it, but if the Spuds get a striker and keep Bale they could be in the mix.

Chelsea and City for me.

I can't see Arsenal in it, but if the Spuds get a striker and keep Bale they could be in the mix.

Yeah, if utd lost VP' through injury, would the current strike force step up and cover mmmm? not convinced also the midfiields lacked a cutting edge in front of goal. If chelsea are going to run with 2 strikers, then tbh i cant see the midfield scoring enuf to step up, IF they get another couple of strikers!!! could be a different story. why city? , they've got 2nd with the main trio aguerro teves and silva being hit and miss and tbhTBh, barring injury or transfer , i cant see that happening again, maybe a new target man will perk them up someone with a bit more quality and pace than the current redneck eastern European offering. As for spurs, yeah 4 sure the transfer window will tell us more.

why? simple really, strike force, podolsky and giroud, 14 and 17 respectively aint 2 shabby a debut year and the rest,gervinho and wallcott are starting to look the part and deliver.

Yes, lets hope they keep with Podolski and Gervinho as neither of them are much cop although podolski started the season off ok.

To be fair i would imagine that both of them wil be gone in the summer.

gervinho is starting to look the part and deliver

Cracked me up this did.

Edited by alfieconn

Chelsea and City for me.

Crikey who would have believed that, a chav suggesting that Chelsea would win the league 13.gif

Chelsea and City for me.

Crikey who would have believed that, a chav suggesting that Chelsea would win the league 13.gif

They don't even know who there manager will be. wink.png Maybe the three amigo's won'y like the new manager?

This threads a little too premature. Lets see what the summer brings both in new players and managers

If we are talking about a "no change " situation from this season to next then Ferguson will win it again.

Yeah, if utd lost VP' through injury, would the current strike force step up and cover mmmm? not convinced also the midfiields lacked a cutting edge in front of goal.

Agree about midfield. Had hoped that Cleverly would develop into a decent goal scoring midfielder but he seems to have lost his way a bit. He started so brightly.

With regards up front, a lot is made of RVP and how important he has been, and there is no question that at the start of the season he made a massive difference, but the second half of the season it has been a different story, and United have shown they can still win games. Personally i rate both Welbeck and Hernandez extremely highly, and i feel that although they haven't had great seasons, they do have what it takes to both get over 20 goals a season, but perhaps they need a decent run in the team - the sort of run that RVP has been given.

whistling.gif

Yes, lets hope they keep with Podolski and Gervinho as neither of them are much cop although podolski started the season off ok.

To be fair i would imagine that both of them wil be gone in the summer.

>gervinho is starting to look the part and deliver

Cracked me up this did.

biggrin.png Yeh Gervinho's a truely aweful player! My mates a goon and has a season ticket holder. Says they all wince when he comes on!

Podolski to be fair is much better although he's not had the best of seasons, granted. Giroud's quality.

i thought that since the swansea game gervinho has looked pretty decent, had an extra urgency to his game, set up a few and scored some,

as a fourth choice striker imo he hasnt ended the season so badly and podolsky, has had a barren spell

but 4 his first season and having to battle for a starting spot, 14 aint bad total, but a lot to come from him, no doubts the boys a top top draw player,