Where Can I Buy This Electric Toothbrush?

TingTong187

I bought that exact one, as did two friends at work (quite by chance) and also my GF. Had the same problem with all four of them - the batteries all stopped holding a charge within 6 months, I swapped mine at the shop ( bought in Mannings in HK by the way) and 4 months later, same issue.

I have 6 spare heads if anyone wants them!! :-) never opened and not much use to me now

Central have these, or something very similar. Heads cost a fortune and are almost impossible to find here even in places that sell the toothbrushes.

Previously I had a rechargeable Oral-B which I used for years without any battery trouble, and now I have a similar Philips toothbrush (bought in the UK). I load up with heads on my yearly trip back. Most places there discount them in large packs.

Ok thanks for the replies :) Looks like I am out of luck then unless I go to Bkk.

I have four heads already, they sell them in Boots. My old Oral B that has lasted over 5 years has finally given up the ghost though.

They do sell a lower grade version for the same price (1290 baht) as the one I want on Amazon. Or I can pay 6000 baht for the high end one that costs £50 back home.

Think I am going to get the lower grade one from Boots then.

I saw one of these a couple of days ago but it was in Samui for 3000 odd baht. It came with a base station and has a pressure sensor. I think it was in boots Chewang. You could also try branches of Watsons, I know they sell the cheaper one for about 1290 baht.

Boots UK, local dentists and other outlets are currently having a special on Oral-B electric toothbrushes. The amazon.co.uk prices are pretty much indicative of the relative 'bargain' they are right now. I recommend if the OP doesn't know someone who can buy and bring over for him, maybe get one from amazon and if they won't ship to Thailand, use one of those overseas shipping companies to do so. Even with a nomimal customs charge, still loads cheaper than buying in LOS.

• 1 month later...

I have an Oral-B Vitality, IIRC I got it at Boots in Central for 1200-1400 baht. Don't know what's different with the one in the OP. The brushes are sold in boxes of 4 for 590 baht also in Boots.

For 415 baht (incl shipping) you can buy 16 on Ebay.