Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ You appear unaware of the rivalry or that the last transfer between the two clubs was 1964! Some things transcend normal business practices.....and a direct move from LFC to Man U and vice versa is one.

Anyway...here is our defence in trainingbiggrin.png

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/29B00ADA8C1120426504157859840_2f096d27ed5.5.1.14400997219906191875.mp4?versionId=B2ztX1j2LRZuOMJpQWnsI4lqMpnaz7Kh

• Like 2

yeah exactly. balotelli might be a big bloody disappointment at the moment but the shirt-swapping thing is getting blown out of all proportion and is being used to distract from the real issues. such as us having had only one clean sheet in the last eighteen matches.

• Like 2

Second half was encouraging, consdeing the QPR match you have to take the positives

One of those being the Bulgarians scored a late winner against Basel

If we could sell Balotelli in January id take it

same. he's such a disappointment and his attitude stinks.

I don't believe Rodgers actually wanted him. They didn't get in early enough on a quality striker and this had to have been a late "buy anyone with a name" deal. The Remy deal falling through and Borini not shifting would have contributed. Rodgers said it was a gamble.

Welbeck at the same price would have been a better gamble.

^ He is his own worst enemy for sure.....but for me it's a little bit like worrying about the shed whilst your house is burning down behind youwink.png

Lovren/Skirts/Jonno/Mignolet must be made up that we signed him......otherwise they would be copping a load more flak!

First trophy City won for 35 yrs. FA Cup. Who was man of the match?...................... Mario Balotelli

First Premiership title in 40 plus years. Who provided the pass for the famous Aguerooooooooooooo goal.............. Mario Balotelli.

The guy is a fruit cake. But he has unbelievable talent and the press just love to hate him.

Amazing today in the Daily Mail, there are 2 articles. One about Balotelli relating a story to Aguero, the other about Suarez saying he 'bites on impulse'. Which has the bigger heading? Yep Mario!!

He swapped shirts at half time..... not the done thing. Yet countless other players have done it, including Coutinho, yet nothing gets said.

I think if BR can get through to him and Mancini was able to do it, despite the 'fights', Balotelli DID respect Mancini and played some decent football, then Liverpool have a gem.

I am a Mario fan, as you can tell. Maybe he is the wrong fit for Liverpool. But the guy has undoubted talent, if you can bring it out.

• Like 1

Team v Hull ...Mingolet Manquillo Lovren Skrtel Moreno Lallana Gerrard Hendo Couthino Sterling Borini........allegedly!

Hope you are wrong. Mario to score at least 2 goals 12/1.

And I reckon Stevie G, being the captain he is, will let Mario take the pen if awarded

"There is no chance of us bringing in a defensive coach," he told journalists. "We have conceded a large number of soft goals, there's no argument about that, but I think it is just a lack of coaching time that is hurting us."

Surely bringing in a defensive coach would allow more time for said coach to coach the defenders ,then Brendan can sit in his office having his next portrait commissioned dry.png

Team v Hull ...Mingolet Manquillo Lovren Skrtel Moreno Lallana Gerrard Hendo Couthino Sterling Borini........allegedly!

Apologies lads....

#bullshitter #bad guesser (although he did get the RM line up correct)

Fair enough the team I got was wrong and in future I won't be passing on the info ....only to the decent lads who know I just pass stuff on