Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

OK line drawn. Though I am still a little confused as to the use of T**T, <deleted> C**T etc. I'm not taking the P**S it's a genuine questioncrazy.gif (No idea why this emoticon, I just thought it looked crazy)

i'm slightly unsure of the actual rules of the game myself in this instance. i am pretty sure it is against forum policy to use defined swear words in general and in particular when referring to another poster such as mr ed. however i don't know the law about referring to mr ed as things such as a vulva, weapon, tool, minge, helmet, bellend, rancid anus or cocksplash though. perhaps one of the mods can advise?

Are you guys just trying to make me have a bad day. It's wednesday afternoon here and we finish for weekend soon. Please let me finish in a good mood. wai.gif

P.S. I think you can use whatever word you want to as long as the iffy ones have a series of ***** in the middle smile.png

• Like 2

Are you guys just trying to make me have a bad day. It's wednesday afternoon here and we finish for weekend soon. Please let me finish in a good mood. wai.gif

P.S. I think you can use whatever word you want to as long as the iffy ones have a series of ***** in the middle smile.png

Have a nice day, I wish my weekend started on a Thursday...enjoy

OK line drawn. Though I am still a little confused as to the use of T**T, <deleted> C**T etc. I'm not taking the P**S it's a genuine questioncrazy.gif (No idea why this emoticon, I just thought it looked crazy)

i'm slightly unsure of the actual rules of the game myself in this instance. i am pretty sure it is against forum policy to use defined swear words in general and in particular when referring to another poster such as mr ed. however i don't know the law about referring to mr ed as things such as a vulva, weapon, tool, minge, helmet, bellend, rancid anus or cocksplash though. perhaps one of the mods can advise?

You can call me what you like i have thick skin and a big nose.

Yes but it is a real pisser when you have to go in on a Sunday.

It's good for Wednesday/Thursday night games not so good going back to work Saturday morning

It's good for Wednesday/Thursday night games not so good going back to work Saturday morning

No cos we get home from work and all of the footy is on telly. We get every single prem match. Early kick off, means early dart from work. Unless it's Wigan vs WBA of course smile.png

No cos we get home from work and all of the footy is on telly. We get every single prem match. Early kick off, means early dart from work. Unless it's Wigan vs WBA of course smile.png

Yeah I have to agree it makes the week go quicker when you have footy to go home to on Pseudo Monday/Tuesday, I'm not far from you for the foreseeable......The sunny Sultanate wink.png

You can call me what you like i have thick skin and a big nose.

Do you have a big nose Ed?

Thought I'd give this a bump before it slides off the premier page and into the second one...

Any thoughts on City game? I actually fancy Liverpool for another draw.

I think that if Gerrard and Skirtle get their game on, that we will win. (fingers crossed behind back). It would be great to destroy their record

Thought I'd give this a bump before it slides off the premier page and into the second one...

I think that if Gerrard and Skirtle get their game on, that we will win. (fingers crossed behind back). It would be great to destroy their record

What record?

think it needs everyone to have their game on to win at city, not just them two. and that's if skrtel starts.

our front three can definitely give them problems though.

What record?

I think Nellyp is referring to the no goals scored against City this year, Norwich 29 Dec was the last goal against them

think it needs everyone to have their game on to win at city, not just them two. and that's if skrtel starts.

our front three can definitely give them problems though.

And they'll miss YAYA

And they'll miss YAYA

kompany's still out as well isn't he? and aguero?

Think Aguero's ok but yeah, we're without Kompany, YaYa and maybe Nastasic.

A load of tripe around the rumour mill today is that we are going to go on a raid for Suarez in summer for 40mil. Can't see it myself.

A load of tripe around the rumour mill today is that we are going to go on a raid for Suarez in summer for 40mil. Can't see it myself.

yeah just seen that boj, a front four of aguero, tevez, nasri and silva is plenty for us to think about!

what was the source of that rumour? because on thursday suarez did a big interview with the hatemail about how happy he is and how he will stick around even if we don't (as is likely) finish top four this season.

yeah just seen that boj, a front four of aguero, tevez, nasri and silva is plenty for us to think about!

what was the source of that rumour? because on thursday suarez did a big interview with the hatemail about how happy he is and how he will stick around even if we don't (as is likely) finish top four this season.

Just a couple of sources are from 2 papers you don't approve and I don't need to mention wink.png However, I think it has all started because Mancini said how much he rates Suarez. From that quote, the papers make up the rest me thinks. I actually don't think 4 short ar5es will work up front. Dezecko gives us height when we need it and Yaya ain't that good in the air for his height.

What record?

I think Nellyp is referring to the no goals scored against City this year, Norwich 29 Dec was the last goal against them

Ok i think Liverpool will score.