Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

The rumour mill is saying that you are taking out-of-contract Kolo Toure to Liverpool

he's always looked a bit past it to me the past couple of seasons boj. though as experienced 3rd or 4th choice centreback i suppose we could do worse. how's he been when he's played for city recently?

TBH stevie, when he has played he has performed ok on the whole. He still has the head for the game but as you say he's getting a bit past it now. As a freebie, he's probably worth a punt for his experience alone.

The rumour mill is saying that you are taking out-of-contract Kolo Toure to Liverpool

he's always looked a bit past it to me the past couple of seasons boj. though as experienced 3rd or 4th choice centreback i suppose we could do worse. how's he been when he's played for city recently?

I thought Ralph's son was going to be the next centre half !

Bosnian media says we've made a made a deal to sign Begovic, Stoke will get Butland.

Also Suarez has apparently renewed his box at Anfield for next season.....he won't be wanting to give that up for a big money move.

Bosnian media says we've made a made a deal to sign Begovic, Stoke will get Butland.

Also Suarez has apparently renewed his box at Anfield for next season.....he won't be wanting to give that up for a big money move.

He needs somewhere to sit for all those periods in the season where he is banned for his latest (uncharacteristic) personality defectlaugh.png

• Like 1

I thought Ralph's son was going to be the next centre half !

No last heard of starting up a decorating company in Southport.

StevieH, on 22 May 2013 - 02:24, said:

andy carroll, 15m to west ham. ok, i'll take that. dreadful transfer but ho hum, we move on.

Look on it as selling a stuttering Torres for 35m quid. Good business.

StevieH, on 22 May 2013 - 02:24, said:

andy carroll, 15m to west ham. ok, i'll take that. dreadful transfer but ho hum, we move on.

Look on it as selling a stuttering Torres for 35m quid. Good business.

Hmm, or did a fantastic deal to earn 50m then overnight squandered 15m of it!

The big winner ofcourse is the incredibly average Andy Carroll who on the back of being vastly overrated bordering on <deleted> has somehow found himself being offered a new multi million pound contract by Fat Sam and the dildo twins

Football is bonkers

• Like 1

^ if you mean ESPN "Macca", his contact is long gone. He knows about as much as the rest of us.

I don't think it is him, this bloke is a regular poster on liverpool rumours site. He has his own page on there and posts when he has some inside info and has been rarely wrong over the past few seasons.

^ Know who you mean. Too vague for me tho (as he has been in the past). Obviously, the likes of Carroll, Shelvey, Pacheco, Spearing, Skrtel? and at least a couple of reserves are on their way if decent bids are received but to be honest, if he had any inside info, he would be giving names, not numbers.

^ Know who you mean. Too vague for me tho (as he has been in the past). Obviously, the likes of Carroll, Shelvey, Pacheco, Spearing, Skrtel? and at least a couple of reserves are on their way if decent bids are received but to be honest, if he had any inside info, he would be giving names, not numbers.

I wonder who he is.....I get feverish this time of year, on that site a bit and scroll through twitter like a crack addict. Those names you mentioned look likely, I'd throw Downing and Asaidi in to that mix too.

I wonder who he is.....I get feverish this time of year, on that site a bit and scroll through twitter like a crack addict. Those names you mentioned look likely, I'd throw Downing and Asaidi in to that mix too.

Asaidi was one of the reserves. smile.png Downing? he can cover a number of positions so may be kept (especially as no-one will pay too much for him).

• Like 1

Reina has apparently collected his belongings from Melwood and said his goodbyes to staff there. (Only on twitter so far from a supposed ITK). He has been correct in the past though. Replacement? Begovic = Downing + £6m

Edited by wilai

Reina has apparently collected his belongings from Melwood and said his goodbyes to staff there. (Only on twitter so far from a supposed ITK). He has been correct in the past though. Replacement? Begovic = Downing + £6m

Could you let us know the ITK person is, not bothered if they are right or wrong on this, but I'd like to follow them myself cheers

Could you let us know the ITK person is, not bothered if they are right or wrong on this, but I'd like to follow them myself cheers

think it's an echo journo.

Sky twitter feed had suarez handing in a transfer request on friday ...it's all me arse!!!

christ mate, run a million miles from sky. pure horseshit.

Yeh a mate of mine used to work for Sky a few years ago. Unless the culture has changed dramatically (from the ruthless dictatorship of a Murdoch owned business) they make up headlines for the hell of it being as they are seemingly answerable to no one.

Just like all the other murkier sides to their business Murdoch and his son are in it up to their eyeballs

• Like 1

Danny Wilson signed permanent terms with Hearts. No real surprise there.

another one of those weird young signings him. looked a prospect in scotland and then whenever he played for us he just looked like nothing much in particular. good luck to the lad like.

another one of those weird young signings him. looked a prospect in scotland and then whenever he played for us he just looked like nothing much in particular. good luck to the lad like.

Seems to happen to quite a few players, i think we all under estimate how good the players in the Premier league actually are !

• Like 1

Seems to happen to quite a few players, i think we all under estimate how good the players in the Premier league actually are !

or how crap the scottish league is?

• Like 1

or how crap the scottish league is?

I'm talking about players from all over the world, such as Coates who you claim " has been badly used and badly managed i think", which i doubt 2 managers have been wrong about !