Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Aaah <deleted>!!!!! Retweeted by Tony Barrett

Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge sent for scan after picking up injury during England training

Don't you just love it.

(No malice intended, it drives me up the bloody wall how many injuries we've lost players to whilst on international duty!).

hate it. and it's magnified for liverpool fans because it's that appalling c*nt in charge of england.

Looks worse than originally thought

"Daniel Sturridge is out for six to eight weeks, which is obviously a big blow," he told Sky Sports.

Rodgers added: "It was something we thought was never going to be as serious as that.

"He slipped over in training and we initially thought it was his toe. He got brought inside straight away and was taken for a scan and it showed he'd actually got a ligament strain."

Looks worse than originally thought

"Daniel Sturridge is out for six to eight weeks, which is obviously a big blow," he told Sky Sports.

Rodgers added: "It was something we thought was never going to be as serious as that.

"He slipped over in training and we initially thought it was his toe. He got brought inside straight away and was taken for a scan and it showed he'd actually got a ligament strain."

???? Ligament, in his thigh? You sure you're reading the right injury report! I doubt Rodgers was present at an England training session!coffee1.gif

Edited by wilai

Hendo injured in England training.............If this was World War II we'd be sending a crack rescue party in to Hodgson's Switzerland to Save Private Raheem Sterling.

So with Colback and Cahill,that's four injuries in less than a week's training. #DINOSAURclap2.gif

Edited by wilai

and in stark contrast to the clueless, offensive spoofing dinosaur that is hodgson, here is an interview with chris davies, liverpool's head of opposition analysis.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2014/09/interview-with-lfcs-head-of-opposition-analysis/

You couldn't make some of these job titles up. "Head of Opposition Analysis" How many does he have working for him I wonder!!

And a quote from Chris in the article:-

It does make a difference, definitely. Managers have got their set ideologies, clear ingrained philosophies, especially at this level, and that’s something you need as a manager, and that’s probably why they arrive in the position. So these aren’t going to change too much. So for example we were playing Manchester City. Pellegrini we know from two games last season, we beat them once and should’ve beaten them again, but we know how his teams play, we know about his style as a manager. But if there was a change, and a new coach came in, it can change an awful lot about the team immediately. Pochettino changing from Nigel Adkins was an example of that at Southampton.

He didn't do a good job there did he tongue.png

and in stark contrast to the clueless, offensive spoofing dinosaur that is hodgson, here is an interview with chris davies, liverpool's head of opposition analysis.

http://tomkinstimes.com/2014/09/interview-with-lfcs-head-of-opposition-analysis/

You couldn't make some of these job titles up. "Head of Opposition Analysis" How many does he have working for him I wonder!!

And a quote from Chris in the article:-

It does make a difference, definitely. Managers have got their set ideologies, clear ingrained philosophies, especially at this level, and that’s something you need as a manager, and that’s probably why they arrive in the position. So these aren’t going to change too much. So for example we were playing Manchester City. Pellegrini we know from two games last season, we beat them once and should’ve beaten them again, but we know how his teams play, we know about his style as a manager. But if there was a change, and a new coach came in, it can change an awful lot about the team immediately. Pochettino changing from Nigel Adkins was an example of that at Southampton.

He didn't do a good job there did he tongue.png

Maybe he should take Mark Hughes on as 'Assistant Head'?tongue.png

• Like 1

This is a ****** joke, what is he doing to them?

Hodgson to BBC: "We've got to be careful we don't [...] throw the baby out with the bathwater. But we do need to tamper with the bathwater."

He sounds like somebody's half demented uncle who huffed glue as a prepubescent.blink.png

&lt;deleted&gt; England Football and &lt;deleted&gt; Roy the &lt;deleted&gt; useless &lt;deleted&gt; Hodgson!!!!

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

'Everton and travel partner Thomas Cook have cancelled the proposed day trip to Krasnodar ahead of next month’s Europa League group game.

Plans were announced last week to run official travel to the Russian city but numbers have not met the minimum requirement.'

A spokesman for the Club said: “It is with regret we have had to cancel the trip. Any supporter who had applied will be written to directly to inform them that their application has failed. Please do note that no monies will be taken from your account.”

Apparently, 6 lads from Rhyl were the only takers! #Evertonarentwecheesy.gif

• Like 1

Head of Opposition Analysis?

We've got one of those at Chelsea too. Name is Mourinho.

C'mon England.

Actually it's Mick McGiven, but don't let the facts get in the way of your wankfestbiggrin.png

Correction. Mick McGiven is Senior Opposition Scout.

When Chelsea are playing Barcelona who does the Analysis?

Yep. you got it...Mourinho.

Rotate Rotate. Attack Attack.

smile.png

Off topic : My wife & I went to Major Cineplex cinema Central Plaza Chiang Rai yesterday to watch `Lucy` . When I tried to

book I was told all movies were only in Thai language . No one could explain why there was at least one in English out of 5 movies showing . Is this just Chiang Rai .

Off topic : My wife & I went to Major Cineplex cinema Central Plaza Chiang Rai yesterday to watch `Lucy` . When I tried to

book I was told all movies were only in Thai language . No one could explain why there was at least one in English out of 5 movies showing . Is this just Chiang Rai .

Off Topic facepalm.gif that's more like off the planet, go and put it on a more appropriate thread, after it's not like your get any sensible answers on this thread anyway biggrin.png

• Like 1