Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Beglin actually said something intelligent last night.

"Last season Liverpool exceeded expectations. This year they are falling short of them".

Well Beglin has habit of always saying something that is an intelligent insight into the game and has achieved more in football that you could ever dream of.

Nice man too.

Oh rubbish, normally he's got his tongue up Liverpool's sphincter and they can't do a thing wrong, and are always hard done by.

Eh? This is Beglin we're talkin' about not Hansen......Beginning to think you are replacing Pish Flaps as the local trollcoffee1.gif

Many of you had explained in was early days, and this new side needs matches to bed in. Other teams seem to purchase new players and are seemingly up and running quickly, but why not LFC? It is BR responsibility to get this team playing as a coherent unit. Back to the drawing board.

Many of you had explained in was early days, and this new side needs matches to bed in. Other teams seem to purchase new players and are seemingly up and running quickly, but why not LFC? It is BR responsibility to get this team playing as a coherent unit. Back to the drawing board.

Can you name which 'other' teams you refer to?

Can you name which 'other' teams you refer to?

Southampton are clearly doing well after their clear out and of players, three of which went to LFC. This is a newly formed team doing well. I still do not see these Southampton players bar Lovren, as of the level, quality and type needed (Llana and Lambert £29m vs Diego Costa £32m). I accept wage bills are different, but to replace Suarez with someone who would add to this team, there must be a case, to up the revenue (wages) account considerably. Performances matter.

^Players tired? Champions League effect? or just getting lazy? Your guess is as good as mine. Needs sorting though, and quickly!

Anyway,despite my golf going to shit when it mattered, and Liverpool screwing up yesterday, great that I can always rely on Man U (and the tricky blues!) to bring a smile back to my facesmile.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Yet another excellent game.Usually go to bed when the RS are on,but stayed up last week to see them get beat, and decided to stay up again tonight. Very glad I did.

You'd think the likes of yourself and felchcrapper would have learnt to hold that tongue until you actually do win against what you must have assumed a foregone #stillmanagetobeshitter

• Like 1

If Liverpool cannot compete with the top flight in the Premiership yet (wage demands), then it means rather than compete for these Liverpool must rely on up and coming talent. It's the likes of Sterling but look also, likes of Yannick Bolaise of Palace, and others like Dele Alli touted as the next Gerrard?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29251977?SThisEM

Well i'm interested to hear what Liverpool fans think with regards to what should be deemed a good season for LFC.

My view is that a top five finish would be a good performance if it included a couple of good cup runs.

Facts are, you lose a world class player, bring in how many, seven? That means a degree of transition and Rodgers is doing this whilst having to deal with the increased pressure of the champions league. Thats tough.

nah tufs being at the bottom of the league with no money,

liverpool like spurs just aint good value for the money invested. rodgers is reaping the praise but looking at the performances of this seasons signings,,, u wonder how long his job will be secure for, with the 80 mil loss and this seasons outlay !!! that'll b gettin on towards a 1/4 of a billion ,,, minus jaws wedge, but still a heavy chunk 4 top 4 2 b looking a long way off.

If Liverpool cannot compete with the top flight in the Premiership yet (wage demands), then it means rather than compete for these Liverpool must rely on up and coming talent. It's the likes of Sterling but look also, likes of Yannick Bolaise of Palace, and others like Dele Alli touted as the next Gerrard?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29251977?SThisEM

Don't Liverhampton have an academy of their own? Of course The Saints are very grateful for the 50 million quid we took off you in the summer, our replacements cost us about a third of that, Lallana ridiculously overpriced as was Lovren. Tadic cost us about a third of Lallana's price and is at least as good, if not better. Likewise Lovren, although a decent player, seems to be struggling to settle in, again we have replaced him at far less than we got for him. Looking at the Liverpool Echo website today reading the review of yesterdays game was enlightening. More than 60 odd comments from Liverhampton 'supporters', many of them calling for Rodger's head! One month in! Fickle or what?!

"Don't Liverhampton have an academy of their own? "

We do as it goes....one that beat your own, much-vaunted lot, at The Eppleton Colliery Welfare Ground (assume you know where that is) as recently as last monthbiggrin.png

ps.....take no notice of retards who post on newspaper forums. Most suffer from ADHDwink.png .....As for Somtamme, he has a worrying condition called wingeritis so you better hope that Mane is nailed down.....otherwise he will be our next targetsmile.png

• Like 1

Police are investigating racial comments made to Balotelli after he tweeted "Man Utd LoL" It was re-tweeted over 150,000 more times.

yeah. probably a bit daft of him to tweet that but then he is a bit daft. what he received in absolutely loads of replies was utterly disgraceful and i hope that he and the club follow up about it. it's easy enough to track these vile pricks down now.

Police are investigating racial comments made to Balotelli after he tweeted "Man Utd LoL" It was re-tweeted over 150,000 more times.

yeah. probably a bit daft of him to tweet that but then he is a bit daft. what he received in absolutely loads of replies was utterly disgraceful and i hope that he and the club follow up about it. it's easy enough to track these vile pricks down now.

Vile pricks they are but what on earth was Balotelli thinking of. This was done presumably to incite those very same vile pricks. Surely he's not so thick as to not know exactly was he was doing. The description of daft doesn't really do his idiotic irresponsible actions justice i'm afraid

• Like 1

Vile pricks they are but what on earth was Balotelli thinking of. This was done presumably to incite those very same vile pricks. Surely he's not so thick as to not know exactly was he was doing. The description of daft doesn't really do his idiotic irresponsible actions justice i'm afraid

You'd think with us getting turned over by Fat Sam the last thing he should be doing is lolling at anything

You'd think with us getting turned over by Fat Sam the last thing he should be doing is lolling at anything

And then i think of the abuse Gerrard has been given by United fans over the years and yet he still manages to ignore it regardless of the provocation.

well yeah i'd <deleted> him for that like. but then i'd suspend every player's bloody twitter account and just give them pay as you go mobiles that they can only do voice and SMS with.

• Like 1

well he wasn't breaking any laws was he? and you honestly think he incites racist abuse? seriously carmine?

daft, stupid, sure, but ultimately <deleted> harmless. but doing it to encourage people to tweet racist abuse back at him?

I think we all should remember that United fans aren't in the mood for banter at the moment and have had a serious sence of humour failure. We should all respect their feelings and tread very carefully, like they do with other supporters when they are winning tongue.png

football website whoateallthepies.tv screenshotted a load of it and posted it up online. a number of them have since deleted their twitter accounts and apparently police are looking into them. good. cowardly racist shithouses.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/man_utd/199857/mario-balotelli-bombarded-with-racist-abuse-after-lol-tweet-following-man-utds-collapse-against-leicester-city.html

• Like 1