Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

On this result alone at the moment......... He can <deleted> right off.

Fuckin sick of it.

yeah unacceptable and embarrassing that. never mind it was gerrard's last match, that's not acceptable from a liverpool team. think that's your lot brendan, thanks for last season and ta-ra now. that said short of the very unlikely event of us getting jurgen klopp in i don't really see where we go from here. the owners are a massive problem, their administrator ayre is an empire-building moron, they don't have the money for us to compete at the very top table and their business model is that of a carpetbagger. so pissed off right now.

Rodgers has gone from being 150% sure he will be manager next season to today saying "if the owners want me to go I will go"

Only if we are getting Klopp

looked like a broken man in his post-match today. if he's going to go fair enough, and i agree with it, think it's probably untenable now - but sad to see quite a few liverpool fans delighting in it though rather than respecting the bloke and just wishing him well.

and yeah, outside of klopp i can't think of a candidate who would particularly get my juices flowing. we are in a bloody precarious position here.

"We won't do a Tottenham" - Brendan Rodgers, July 2014. laugh.png

There is the rub from us and well deserved on Rodgers slamming our manager last season.

&lt;deleted&gt; off Brendan you tool....we're enjoying watching you squirm. :D

• Like 1

Rodgers has gone from being 150% sure he will be manager next season to today saying "if the owners want me to go I will go"

looked like a broken man in his post-match today. if he's going to go fair enough, and i agree with it, think it's probably untenable now - but sad to see quite a few liverpool fans delighting in it though rather than respecting the bloke and just wishing him well.

and yeah, outside of klopp i can't think of a candidate who would particularly get my juices flowing. we are in a bloody precarious position here.

Yeah don't need fans like that. I didn't see the match or interview but was suprised to read him saying that in the interview. I'm not sure if the job was too big for him too soon, but we also don't know how much this mysterious transfer dealings could have restricted him. One thing is for sure, he never addressed the issue of defending and it has if anything gotten worse. That was a fundamental requirement this season.

I think he has the talent but I don't see us moving forward under him at this stage of his a career.

Like you say with these owners we are will remain an above average PL team for time to come, so maybe Rodgers will stay, but I think they will mask three intentions better than Mike Ashely and sacking Rodgers could keep the carrot dangling in front of us for another season

There is one manager who you lot last season had a banner on the Kop claiming to be a football genius who might be available :)
  • Like 1

Toothless and slow going forward, unreliable at the back. An immensely forgettable game, and an embarrassment., Glad SG scored a goal, and confused by why Ibe wasn't on from the start. The only plus for me was not bringing Sterling on. Goodbye Sterling,Johnson, Lambert, You have all under-performed and not been worth the money you are paid (sorry for Lambert)

Where do we go froim here???????/ I have absolutely no idea; and unfortunately, I don't thionk the ,manager does either. Unless we can buy a midfielder who has some guile, passion, and vision, and 2 strikers with the same, we will get nowhere. Brendon also needs to bite the bullet and get a defensive coach in.

Nelly you say not worth the money you are paid, well i am sure I read Sterling is only on 35,000/week due to not signing a new contract are you saying he is not worth more than that?

Fat Sam or Steve Bruce? Nah - thought not - just checking

Liverpool FC is an institution - there ought to be a government subsidy available!

Edited by SantiSuk

there we go!!! its taken a 6..1 flogging to arouse u scousers,that waffling brenda is the biggest bozo, presently managering a EPL. club

his gaffs since leaving c/sea as tea boy, would fill a library,

from memory, only couple days, he said the owners are 150% behind himcheesy.gif ,after todays biggest debacle for 50 yrs ,he said, we will have to go away and fix it !!!cheesy.gif

he started the sterling affair , by saying this kid is up with the best in europe ,has mouthed off, saying what a handsome t/f fee, countinho would now bring on the market

his c/l campaign in starting a weakened side against barca etc etc, showed the real hallmarks of his deluded talents as a manager

basically he rode on suerez coat tails, FULL STOP

tony pulis is the right man for l/pool, then u got a commander who has the balls, to call a spade a spade, and what he does, nt know about the mechanics of the E.P.L,is not worth knowing

don,t come out saying he has,nt the track record at a big club, WRONG he has never been given a chance

but guess they will go for a marquee mngr, but will they come, me thinks not

a truly brilliant good morning to all my readerssmile.pngbiggrin.png

there we go!!! its taken a 6..1 flogging to arouse u scousers,that waffling brenda is the biggest bozo, presently managering a EPL. club

from memory, only couple days, he said the owners are 150% behind himcheesy.gif ,after todays biggest debacle for 50 yrs ,he said, we will have to go away and fix it !!!cheesy.gif

he started the sterling affair , by saying this kid is up with the best in europe ,has mouthed off, saying what a handsome t/f fee, countinho would now bring on the market

his c/l campaign in starting a weakened side against barca etc etc, showed the real hallmarks of his deluded talents as a manager

tony pulis is the right man for l/pool, then u got a commander who has the balls, to call a spade a spade, and what he does, nt know about the mechanics of the E.P.L,is not worth knowing

don,t come out saying he has,nt the track record at a big club, WRONG he has never been given a chance

Small point it was Real Madrid not Barcelona.
  • Like 1

Very sad to see Gerrard bow out in this manner. By all accounts a shocking team performance. Liverpool have regressed this season and that tremendous title challenge seems to owe far more to the likes of Suarez and Sturridge than Rodgers. I don't like to see managers sacked but theres this golden opportunity begging and it simply must be taken.

FSG must secure a deal for Jurgen Klopp. Its that simple. With a nucleus of decent players and some quality signings theres a bright new dawn post Gerrard for your club IF you can get Klopp. Its so obvious its crying out.

Brendon Rodgers is simply not as good as he thinks he is, be it, he's a good manager.

Oh yes, and offload Sterling to City asap and move on, post him too.

• Like 1

Put simply, if FSG don't get Klopp, then they are clueless disinterested spongers out of touch with whats going on.

• Like 1

Ofcourse Pishflaps, Tony Pulls with his wealth of european managerial experience is perfect for the job isn't he!!!

Pulls does a fine job steadying the ship, building tight defenses and scraping out points, but has little or nothing to offer Liverpool in the direction they need to go.

• Like 1

Defending is not hard to coach, it's very easy to set a team up to defend.

Brendon Rodgers.

28/4/15

Actions speak louder than words Brendon. All he really needed to do was study a few Chelsea videos. As a Spurs fan i'm well aware of what poor defending is all about and i also know that quality defending is not easy, its an art form in itself. Rodgers should also be aware of this. Make no mistake, Pochettino has to get it right next season too because the goals we conceded this season is totally unacceptable.

I actually think you made some good buys with the Suarez money but few seem to have come on under the coaching of Rodgers. Its all too easy to blame the player as a poor buy but surely he was deemed good enough to have been bought in the first place. Its down to the manager.

Very sad to see Gerrard bow out in this manner. By all accounts a shocking team performance. Liverpool have regressed this season and that tremendous title challenge seems to owe far more to the likes of Suarez and Sturridge than Rodgers. I don't like to see managers sacked but theres this golden opportunity begging and it simply must be taken.

FSG must secure a deal for Jurgen Klopp. Its that simple. With a nucleus of decent players and some quality signings theres a bright new dawn post Gerrard for your club IF you can get Klopp. Its so obvious its crying out.

Brendon Rodgers is simply not as good as he thinks he is, be it, he's a good manager.

Oh yes, and offload Sterling to City asap and move on, post him too.

The accounts of a shocking team performance are true Carmine - watched the first half on CTH this morning - straight out of the Arsenal comedy school of defending circa 2011-14. Started with a poor stop by Mignolet gifting a goal to Stoke and included Lucas tipping a ball to an onrushing forward (due to hospital pass) and most comedically of all Chan beating a forward whose intent was to head it across goal to an oncoming colleague by making the same headed pass himself.

So bad but not as desparate as couldn't be fixed by a new striker, holding midfielder and centre back. Klopp would be gettable if FSG understand that their investment is at a tipping point and can put up the money, but as everyone says, will they?

Maybe this (essentially one-off) humiliation was a blessing in disguise. Our humiliations eventually jolted Wenger out of some fantasy he seemed to have about defending being of lesser importance - which was always my biggest criticism of him.

Worth a watch to others who are not Liverpool sympathisers

<snip>

Worth a watch to others who are not Liverpool sympathisers

Why? Want to give them a laugh? I'm trying hard to erase what I just saw from my memory. The Can header to Stoke's Walters just won't go.

Ofcourse Pishflaps, Tony Pulls with his wealth of european managerial experience is perfect for the job isn't he!!!

Pulls does a fine job steadying the ship, building tight defenses and scraping out points, but has little or nothing to offer Liverpool in the direction they need to go.

brenda had sweet fluff all, european managerial experience,so whats the diff ,giving the job to pulis , answer pleasebiggrin.png

the following three points which u have highlighted 1/ steadying the ship,2/building a tight defence, 3/ scaping out points , is exactly the medication, that is is needed at l/pool ,plus more

pulis is a shrewd buyer/seller in the t/f market, he has a wealth of experience,and is a good man manager,ask his present striker berhino (spelt wrong i know) who had a touch of the sterling flu

but pulis has deflated his ego, to a acceptable level, during his short tenure at the baggies,and divendids are now paying

u are grossly underestimating pulis albilty in all facets of the football world ,but u being a spuds supporter, E/S forgives yah

a lovely afternoon to allsmile.png

and most comedically of all Chan beating a forward whose intent was to head it across goal to an oncoming colleague by making the same headed pass himself.

That was unbelievable. What a numpty!

facepalm.gif awful that was, weird formation and team selection, can't recall ever seeing anything like that from a Liverpool team.

Clearly players have stopped playing for the manager since a few games now. And when that happens there is only one decision to be made.

Ibe looks like he's going to be some player !

Edited by Devil

facepalm.gif awful that was, weird formation and team selection, can't recall ever seeing anything like that from a Liverpool team.

Clearly players have stopped playing for the manager since a few games now. And when that happens there is only one decision to be made.

Ibe looks like he's going to be some player !

Wilai was right, Lallana is a centre forward rolleyes.gifsmile.png

So it took three days to fire Kenny after the season finished........48 Hrs and counting.

Klopp has a cup final on Tuesday....might be later in the week. Unless big Sam is lined up ;)

Edited by BangrakBob