Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Would BR be entitled to compensation if he was ousted ? if that is the case i can see him being at the head for another season.

I agree that the team are simply not playing for him. There is plenty of ability in our players, but why doesn't it show?

Would BR be entitled to compensation if he was ousted ? if that is the case i can see him being at the head for another season.

I agree that the team are simply not playing for him. There is plenty of ability in our players, but why doesn't it show?

"there is plenty of ability in our players" who are you refering to exactly sad.png Gerrard alone has carried Liverpool for years...........trouble looming without him next season whistling.gif

10 million

So it took three days to fire Kenny after the season finished........48 Hrs and counting.

Klopp has a cup final on Tuesday....might be later in the week. Unless big Sam is lined up wink.png

As a football fan I'd love to see Klopp at Liverpool. As I've said before, a match made in heaven between he and the Liverpool faithful. A spectacle it would be !

• Like 1

Ah its that time of day. I'll be off then.

Have a Pishflapstastic afternoon one and all.

i hate putting people on 'ignore' on here or anywhere else but friend evenstevens is making it untenable. adds nothing to the forum, is just tedious and unfunny and trolling. at least alfieconn you can laugh at. ho hum.

• Like 1

i hate putting people on 'ignore' on here or anywhere else but friend evenstevens is making it untenable. adds nothing to the forum, is just tedious and unfunny and trolling. at least alfieconn you can laugh at. ho hum.

I'm not far behind you. Dribbly drunken crap contributes nothing to the conversation.

• Like 1

Did him in about a week ago. If there doesn't seem to be any potential for improvement why bother with such a troll ?

Your taking him too serious, at least he is constructive most of the time (unlike your own Kurt) even if it controversial and some of the things he ses do make sense !

I must admit i found his comparison between Rodgers and Pulis quite interesting and while most of us are of the same opinion of Pulis, his comments did actually make me start thinking about what Pulis could do at a bigger club !

To be fair, his sign offs always make me smile biggrin.png

• Like 2

I thought it was confirmed that Brendan is staying?

Not confirmed but plenty of rumours flying around the FSG are going to stick with their man.

I'm sure we heard the same about Kennys position and we all know what happened there.

At least Kenny won us something and took us to another final.

I thought it was confirmed that Brendan is staying?

Not confirmed but plenty of rumours flying around the FSG are going to stick with their man.

I'm sure we heard the same about Kennys position and we all know what happened there.

At least Kenny won us something and took us to another final.

Stick with Rodgers and you are well and truly fcuked for another season and it will show just how out of touch and disinterested FSG are.

Bet they know your merchandise revenues right down to the last cent though.

btw, he's also doing a fabulous job of destroying the confidence of the very promising Emre Can.

Edited by carmine

Your taking him too serious

No Alfie, I think you are.

• Like 2

Your taking him too serious

No Alfie, I think you are.

And remember Alfie, he does refer to Diego Costa as "the Boss."

Looks nothing like Springsteen

#EDIT# He also had a career in advertising.

Edited by carmine

Very sad to see Gerrard bow out in this manner. By all accounts a shocking team performance. Liverpool have regressed this season and that tremendous title challenge seems to owe far more to the likes of Suarez and Sturridge than Rodgers. I don't like to see managers sacked but theres this golden opportunity begging and it simply must be taken.

FSG must secure a deal for Jurgen Klopp. Its that simple. With a nucleus of decent players and some quality signings theres a bright new dawn post Gerrard for your club IF you can get Klopp. Its so obvious its crying out.

Brendon Rodgers is simply not as good as he thinks he is, be it, he's a good manager.

Oh yes, and offload Sterling to City asap and move on, post him too.

Liverpool were shocking, but Stoke City never allowed them time on the ball, brilliant by stoke, they wanted it, liverpool wanted the beach

attachicon.gifsixone.JPG

Will he survive to fight another day?

Where's your compassion smokes ? rolleyes.gif

After Rodgers scathing comments last August he is getting both barrels.....karma is a wonderful thing don't you think? gigglem.gif

I do actually feel sorry for the chaps on here, so i'm going to leave them alone for a day or so laugh.png

• Like 1

I do actually feel sorry for the chaps on here, so i'm going to leave them alone for a day or so laugh.png

i think you overestimate your effectiveness alfie. as i've said many times before, being trolled by you is like being savagely mauled by a lamb.

So this Mike Gordon fella will be the guy to meet with Brendan for the season review?

I'm taking a wild guess that he's a bit more of a baseball fan than a soccer fan. How will that work out then?

i know, nonsense isn't it? we'll get this circus again of the manager having to fly out to bloody boston - why don't they travel to liverpool, you know, where the football club actually is? - and then the manager of liverpool football club has to sit and explain and justify himself to some bloke none of the fans know from adam and who as you say almost certainly knows far less about football than even the thickest of paying supporters. it's an utter farce of an operation.

there's some excellent stuff on this in here, the latest anfield wrap podcast. am sure a few liverpool fans here already listen to it like: http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2015/05/podcast-shameful/

i think you overestimate your effectiveness alfie. as i've said many times before, being trolled by you is like being savagely mauled by a lamb.

More like being gently flagellated by a geisha girl with a leaf of wet lettuce.

• Like 2

More like being gently flagellated by a geisha girl with a leaf of wet lettuce.

:D