Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

First two stages of Sterling escape plan (anger club, alienate fans) going well. Third (play well to attract possible suitors) not so well.whistling.gif

Could be the first premiership player to exploit the Webster ruling, if I am correct in that he signed his contract three years ago.

That should lower Liverpool's asking price.

First two stages of Sterling escape plan (anger club, alienate fans) going well. Third (play well to attract possible suitors) not so well.whistling.gif

Could be the first premiership player to exploit the Webster ruling, if I am correct in that he signed his contract three years ago.

Possible Chiqs, but there is supposedly a Gentleman's Agreement within the ECA not to use the ruling to purchase a player. Obviously worried about 'what goes around comes around'. Is why there have been so few (if any) successful claims since Webster himself.

NB: Currently 214 members of ECA....would assume all the big clubs are included. Arse/Manu/Chelski/LFC and Citeh are. Even the Tiny Tots get a mention as an "Associate" member so it appears smaller clubs aren't excluded eitherbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

Possible Chiqs, but there is supposedly a Gentleman's Agreement within the ECA not to use the ruling to purchase a player. Obviously worried about 'what goes around comes around'. Is why there have been so few (if any) successful claims since Webster himself.

NB: Currently 214 members of ECA....would assume all the big clubs are included. Arse/Manu/Chelski/LFC and Citeh are. Even the Tiny Tots get a mention as an "Associate" member so it appears smaller clubs aren't excluded eitherbiggrin.png

I'm missing something.

It's up to the player to buy his own contract out. It doesn't matter what agreement there is with the clubs.

I once sat next to Lawrie McMenemy for dinner, and he was adamant that all the Chairmen had done a deal, post-Bosman, so that no player would ever move from one club to another at the end of their contract, and the clubs would effectively force them to spend a year abroad if they did.

Being pissed, I told him that was a load of rubbish and such a scheme would collapse like a clown's car because too many greedy Chairmen would look at the first opportunity to save themselves a fortune in transfer fees.

Who was right, eh big man?

thumbsup.gif

_83477183_daily_mirror_back.jpg

There are no winners in this ongoing feeding frenzy with the media.At my old club, many moons ago before the onset of agents, we, at his age, had a mentor,an experienced ex player that knew the ropes and the hole you could dig for yourself by opening your mouth and later coming to regret it.

For Sterling its too late and maybe its time for clubs to adopt that approach. Sterling is just another promising player,nothing more ,nothing less, whose potential promising career is being derailed.

His position at Liverpool is untenable,has received no help from his Agent in fact the very opposite. He has no option but to leave and sooner the better and the media can move onto another story.

• Like 1

rubbish. even with all the other mistakes we made last season a fit sturridge would have had us a good ten points better off.

ten goals maybe....

which would equate to ten points. three wins a draw better off without a doubt.

No it would probably mean you lost to Stoke 6-2, lost to Palace, 3-2, lost to Arsenal 4-2, Lost to Manchester Dhabi 3-2, etc.

Is that 10 goals???

You don't know what "etc." means?

Yes I dowai2.gif Though I seem to have ignored the abbreviation completely in the this casebiggrin.png Perhaps the use of one of these inane smilies would have helpedblink.pngbiggrin.png It was written with a smile but, unfortunately, not punctuated with onebiggrin.png

no doubt about u uptheos,stirred the pot,and in come fizzlescheesy.gif he is a fluff wit if i ever saw one

has sterling,acted any differently to de gea, ings, milner,walcott contract situations at their respective clubs,????????

sterling simply will not signed a new contract, exactly the same as the above four have done

l/pool and company I.M.O, are just trying to break him down psychologically or bully him to sign the new contract that is on the table

please remember that sterling is not trying to break his present contract,again just as de gea ,ings, milner,and walcott,have done or about to

F.S.G. business model is getting found out, ask king kenny how these moronic low lifes run liverpool f.c

brenda and F.S.G , are short changing sterling .again J.M.O

a mighty nice evening,to all fans on the footy forumsmile.png

_83477183_daily_mirror_back.jpg

haha. the idea that anyone in football takes seriously anything that hodgson says is great. yes raheem, this is like when i was being badmouthed at fc copenhagen and neuchatel xamax. so i know what it feels like. it's like being trolled on here by alfieconn.

I'm missing something.

It's up to the player to buy his own contract out. It doesn't matter what agreement there is with the clubs.

I once sat next to Lawrie McMenemy for dinner, and he was adamant that all the Chairmen had done a deal, post-Bosman, so that no player would ever move from one club to another at the end of their contract, and the clubs would effectively force them to spend a year abroad if they did.

Being pissed, I told him that was a load of rubbish and such a scheme would collapse like a clown's car because too many greedy Chairmen would look at the first opportunity to save themselves a fortune in transfer fees.

Who was right, eh big man?

thumbsup.gif

" ECA exists to directly represent football clubs and safeguard and promote their interests on European club football matters. "

He could indeed, but he might find it difficult to find a decent club in Europe who will take him....could always join Stevie in the States I supposebiggrin.png

I'm officially launching my "Save Brendan" campaign.

Brendan Rodgers is expected to be the next manager to leave the Premier League, according to bookmakers.

The Liverpool manager is the overwhelming favourite to depart their club as teams begin their preparations for the new campaign.

Rodgers' future is in doubt after the Reds failed to follow up their 2013/14 title challenge with a similarly successful season, slumping to fifth place.

Jurgen Klopp is one of the names reportedly ready to take over at Anfield, as pressure continues to grow Rodgers.

Ladbrokes have priced Rodgers as the 3/1 favourite to be the next manager to leave their post in the Premier League, with new Watford manager Sanchez Flores following.

Liverpool to sign Tevez and Kovacic according to the Echo.

Small point re Gerrard he is not from "a Huyton council estate", Huyton IS an estate, except that in Liverpool we called them "corpy" not council.

Oh and to Bob and his mates, more to come. :)

Liverpool to sign Tevez and Kovacic according to the Echo.

Small point re Gerrard he is not from "a Huyton council estate", Huyton IS an estate, except that in Liverpool we called them "corpy" not council.

Oh and to Bob and his mates, more to come. smile.png

Not a chance in hell Tevez will go to Liverpool. if he goes anywhere it'll be to Atletico Madrid.

Astro SS3 are showing the LFC vs Thailand game live tomorrow???? Quick off the mark these Malaysian guyswink.pngbiggrin.png

07:55 PM

(L) Friendly: Thailand v Liverpool

Club Friendly 2015: Thailand All Star vs Liverpool from the Rajamangala National Stadium, Bangkok.

Astro SS3 are showing the LFC vs Thailand game live tomorrow???? Quick off the mark these Malaysian guyswink.pngbiggrin.png

Club Friendly 2015: Thailand All Star vs Liverpool from the Rajamangala National Stadium, Bangkok.

Is it tomorrow?

The Reds will meet the True Thai Premier League All Stars at the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok on July 14.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-pre-season-reds-announce-9381216

Edited by Chicog

Is it tomorrow?

The Reds will meet the True Thai Premier League All Stars at the Rajamangala Stadium in Bangkok on July 14.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fc-pre-season-reds-announce-9381216

You picked up on this too. Could have sworn it was against Thai All Stars in july!

Is it tomorrow?

You picked up on this too. Could have sworn it was against Thai All Stars in july!

Course it's in July....players are still on holiday! Even pubs in Patts are advertising tomorrow's game. Gonna be some disappointed punters when they have to watch Man U old boys versus Bayern OB insteadbiggrin.png

Adam Bogdan signs from Bolton ,hopefully we'll see the back of the shittest reserve keeper ever Brad Jones & this fella can put genuine pressure on Mignolet

He was hardly first choice at Bolton and didn't live up to early promise. Good work by his agent; shown the door by Bolton and ends up at Liverpool. Your namesake at Tranmere might have been a better bet.

• Like 1

Adam Bogdan signs from Bolton ,hopefully we'll see the back of the shittest reserve keeper ever Brad Jones & this fella can put genuine pressure on Mignolet

He was hardly first choice at Bolton and didn't live up to early promise. Good work by his agent; shown the door by Bolton and ends up at Liverpool. Your namesake at Tranmere might have been a better bet.

Seems Kurt is talking out of his bottom again biggrin.png

Anderson fella in the mirror says, LFC need to sell Sterling to finance the Clyne & Benteke bid....anyone know if this is truth or sh*te?

I know the window hasn't opened, but I really do fear for this club if Clyne & Benteke are our top targets after 3 frees, sickening. And whoever thinks that another static sensationally overpriced forward is what we need is a <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> <deleted> cunter

• Like 1

Yep looked to me as though post injury benteke's lost half a yard. Iv e read that post 27 cruciate or similar damage does that. B4 u recover and no effect after 27 it takes its toll.

rijit