Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

It is starting to appear that the shrouded Committee and FSG policy makers have had a bit of sit down and changed up the strategy for this summer. I for one will live happily with egg on my face and hold my hand up if they prove to get it right this summer. Furthermore, it will leave our Brendan with nowhere to go but up, he'll have no excuse.

As a side note i've enjoyed the entertainment in here today, cheers thumbsup.gif

So what is the difference in strategy between this summer and last ?

• Like 1

It is starting to appear that the shrouded Committee and FSG policy makers have had a bit of sit down and changed up the strategy for this summer. I for one will live happily with egg on my face and hold my hand up if they prove to get it right this summer. Furthermore, it will leave our Brendan with nowhere to go but up, he'll have no excuse.

As a side note i've enjoyed the entertainment in here today, cheers thumbsup.gif

Dithering and giving other teams a chance to poach. Offering below market value and salaries. Ending up with Mario at the end of the last summer was a real kick in the balls and happened because of those first 2 points.

Placing the odds heavily on potential rather than going for a little more experience and talent. We just paid a German League record fee for a player...I never expected that at all.

Getting in, getting after them and nailing first choice targets.

• Like 2

none whats so ever, !!!!!!!!!!!!!! the scousers are running amok againcheesy.gif

over 3 yrs waffling brenda and company have spent around 260 mil on approx 30 players

so getting in,getting after them ,and nailing first choice targets quote, by tosser b/b is laughablecheesy.gif

loserpool have been poorly run in all areas for 25 yrs plus,sincerely hope it continues

a chirpy good morning to all my adoring fans on the footy forumsmile.pngbiggrin.png

Dithering and giving other teams a chance to poach. Offering below market value and salaries. Ending up with Mario at the end of the last summer was a real kick in the balls and happened because of those first 2 points.

Placing the odds heavily on potential rather than going for a little more experience and talent. We just paid a German League record fee for a player...I never expected that at all.

So because you've bought Firmhandle that means you've changed strategy ? what about buying lalana and Lovren last season, wasn't that buying a little more experience and talent ?

over 3 yrs waffling brenda and company have spent around 260 mil on approx 30 players

so getting in,getting after them ,and nailing first choice targets quote, by tosser b/b is laughablecheesy.gif

loserpool have been poorly run in all areas for 25 yrs plus,sincerely hope it continues

a chirpy good morning to all my adoring fans on the footy forumsmile.pngbiggrin.png

You've got some big fake balls behind that keyboard don't you little man...

he's fast going from amusingly stupid through slightly tedious annoyance and then into proper pain in the hole just spamming the thread territory really.

sad when the kids can't play nice and you have to take their toys away.

• Like 1

Paulinho signs for the Reds!!!!!

>

>

>

>

>

Don't worry. Not the tiny totts piece of deleted ...........Paulo Alves, 17 year old Portuguese kidthumbsup.gif

In other news....Danny Ward, #3 keeper going to Aberdeen on a season length loan. Just signed a contract extension.

Edited by wilai

seems we've made some kind of approach for carlos bacca at least then: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bacca-agent-confirms-liverpool-fc-9531343

I'm a bit unsure about this to be honest.

First of all the fee which is over the £20M mark for a player that's 29 come December I think. Yes we can look at Van persie for the scum but he was already playing in the premiership banging goals in (when fit). Every signing is a risk, I fully understand that but how many players can waltz into our league at that age and perform straight off the bat. What happens if he doesn't perform and come next June/July we're looking to offload him, who will want to take a soon-to-be 30 year old who's just had a poor season for around the same price ( maybe a fee of around £15M)?

• Like 1

me thinks its a fine time for youn to consider rehab

###he's fast going from amusingly stupid through slightly tedious annoyance and then into proper pain in the hole just spamming the thread territory really.

sad when the kids can't play nice and you have to take their toys away.### posted by stevie h

i suspect with the above sh#t that mucking out your cage is to much of a task for you to do, honestly wheres your volitude

back to footy smile.png having perused l/pools new signings to date I.M.O. they will certainly help avoid relegation,and perhaps a top ten finish

a top 4 spot is still in disneyland, same finish as recent seasons 5/6/7 (apart from suarez flash in the pan season) is my best call

waffling brenda is your biggest achilles heel,he is still backing joey allen,sakho ,toure,borini etc etc in his overall squad

those mentioned off top my head ,are conference league bait

i fully support alfie conns post, same signings stratergy as last year

a top of the morning to all my beautiful readers on the footy forum, do luv youse allsmile.png

editesd as too many text blocks..E.S

Edited by evenstevens

seems we've made some kind of approach for carlos bacca at least then: http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bacca-agent-confirms-liverpool-fc-9531343

I'm a bit unsure about this to be honest.

First of all the fee which is over the £20M mark for a player that's 29 come December I think. Yes we can look at Van persie for the scum but he was already playing in the premiership banging goals in (when fit). Every signing is a risk, I fully understand that but how many players can waltz into our league at that age and perform straight off the bat. What happens if he doesn't perform and come next June/July we're looking to offload him, who will want to take a soon-to-be 30 year old who's just had a poor season for around the same price ( maybe a fee of around £15M)?

The number of quality strikers out there probably has an influence on the interest in Bacca

Hard work wading through the &lt;deleted&gt; posted on here over the last 7 or 8 pages ,the stuff from Alfie & NZ's equivalent of pishflapswhistling.gif reminded me of a day old pan of scouse ,the spuds thick as f#ck & the meat shredded ...80+ goals for this season & <30 against should see us in the top 4 probably 2nd behind Arsenal.

i'm not sure if this guy is legit or full of wind, but proclaims to be a former employee of FSG and here gives his two bobs on the inner workings of the Transfer Committee.

http://mikebernardboston.com/?p=141

Didn't he used to play for Everton? It's becoming clear now.

hmmm, an aka with too much of a coincidence...

i'm not sure if this guy is legit or full of wind, but proclaims to be a former employee of FSG and here gives his two bobs on the inner workings of the Transfer Committee.

http://mikebernardboston.com/?p=141

Well no surprise there then, exactly who you would expect on the committee coffee1.gif

Yeah, the mechanics of it are interesting though..if it's so. Anyone with a good imagination could have made that up.

Hard work wading through the <deleted> posted on here over the last 7 or 8 pages ,the stuff from Alfie & NZ's equivalent of pishflapswhistling.gif reminded me of a day old pan of scouse ,the spuds thick as f#ck & the meat shredded ...80+ goals for this season & <30 against should see us in the top 4 probably 2nd behind Arsenal.

haha...I thought you were off celebrating with your rainbow flag this weekend...

Anyone seen much of this illarramendi fella?

Just another link that's all, never seen him play at Madrid.

While we're at it....

Oil company headed by Shaikh Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

Edited by longstebe

While we're at it....

His brother is Sheikh Mohammed who is a big Liverpool fan. Seem to remember a few years ago there was talk of him buying Liverpool

While we're at it....

Dunc at Koptalk been spreading this one I believe...enough said

• Like 1

While we're at it....

Put a racetrack in and they might be interested.

As it is they do all the rest of their spending through the Emirates brand.

While we're at it....

haha, there's a blast from the past. still not welcome in liverpool that lad far as i know.

• Like 2

While we're at it....

Put a racetrack in and they might be interested.

As it is they do all the rest of their spending through the Emirates brand.

Anfield Meydan

• Like 1