Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

49m and 200k pw for Sterling alone. Madness i tell you.......

my following comment is sheer business madness from liverpool,s perspective.which kicked the ball rolling on the sterling affair

brenda and company offered sterling a pay rise from 35k to 90k a week etc etc

then subsquently put a bounty of 50 mil on sterling

where can any club in the world put a 50 mil t/f fee and only offer 90 k a week, to the player involved ???

its sure as eggs that if loserpool . offered a fair ball park going rate(weekly wage) say around 150K , to match their 50 mil valuation , it would have been accepted immediately,all partys happysmile.png

but loserpool stucked to their paltry offer, sterling to his credit told them to stick it, and m/city became the white shinning knight for both partys and saved the daybiggrin.png

sterlings agent should be commended for his handling of this messy t/f, as he doubled his clients offered income ,plus the extra trimmings of going to a far better run club, champions league and geniune contenders for the EPL titleclap2.gif

loserpool at this moment of time, perhaps can say we got around 50 mil ,well over the odds,and m/city could be seen as paying too much, but thats the gamble at stake

sterling is the winner hands downsmile.png and i feel he will give m/city his best services for the coming seasons ,what level is the only questioned to be answered,no one knows thatbiggrin.png

its a super duper good morning to all my loyal fans on the footy forumsmile.png

Admittedly i can't understand a fair deal of this post due to some kind of language barrier that exists between e/s and English speakers but the little i can is absolute <deleted>.

The bottom line in this transfer is the arabs decided they wanted a promising young English player and made it very clear they would do a deal at whatever cost. Because they can. Thats what they did. Ofcourse the deal was great for Sterling, he'll earn 50m out of it and no one questions or blames him for that. Its about the way he went about it. Some people seem to be having a problem grasping this.

• Like 1

my following comment is sheer business madness from liverpool,s perspective.which kicked the ball rolling on the sterling affair

where can any club in the world put a 50 mil t/f fee and only offer 90 k a week, to the player involved ???

its sure as eggs that if loserpool . offered a fair ball park going rate(weekly wage) say around 150K , to match their 50 mil valuation , it would have been accepted immediately,all partys happysmile.png

but loserpool stucked to their paltry offer, sterling to his credit told them to stick it, and m/city became the white shinning knight for both partys and saved the daybiggrin.png

sterlings agent should be commended for his handling of this messy t/f, as he doubled his clients offered income ,plus the extra trimmings of going to a far better run club, champions league and geniune contenders for the EPL titleclap2.gif

loserpool at this moment of time, perhaps can say we got around 50 mil ,well over the odds,and m/city could be seen as paying too much, but thats the gamble at stake

sterling is the winner hands downsmile.png and i feel he will give m/city his best services for the coming seasons ,what level is the only questioned to be answered,no one knows thatbiggrin.png

Admittedly i can't understand a fair deal of this post due to some kind of language barrier that exists between e/s and English speakers but the little i can is absolute <deleted>.

The bottom line in this transfer is the arabs decided they wanted a promising young English player and made it very clear they would do a deal at whatever cost. Because they can. Thats what they did. Ofcourse the deal was great for Sterling, he'll earn 50m out of it and no one questions or blames him for that. Its about the way he went about it. Some people seem to be having a problem grasping this.

at the end of the day,loserpool did not want to pay sterlings package, m/city did, transfer donebiggrin.png

hope u understand the above, FLUFFWIT

P.S. nice to see u adress me as evenstevens,that took months for u to comprenhend, FLUFFWIT

Sorry mate but i just don't understand most of what you are talking about. Feel free to post in your native language and i'll translate.

EDIT. Whats a FLUFWITT?

EDIT again. What country do you originate from?

Edited by carmine

Sorry mate but i just don't understand most of what you are talking about. Feel free to post in your native language and i'll translate.

EDIT. Whats a FLUFWITT?

Fookinmoronia, runs along the Trollish Coast...

• Like 2

49m and 200k pw for Sterling alone. Madness i tell you.......

This is how Citeh work. Tap up a player and offer him the riches of Croesus. Then when he's faked some excuse to leave, pay stupid money and hope no-one notices.

This is how Citeh work. Tap up a player and offer him the riches of Croesus. Then when he's faked some excuse to leave, pay stupid money and hope no-one notices.

No it isn't. There has been no suggestion that City are guilty of any wrong doing. So stop trying to spread lies. Your like a de-ramper on the share forums.

• Like 1

No it isn't. There has been no suggestion that City are guilty of any wrong doing. So stop trying to spread lies. Your like a de-ramper on the share forums.

haha. no, no qualms on that score here. think sterling tapped himself up to be honest.

EDIT. Whats a FLUFWITT?

carmine, another mumbo jumbo post from you, please turn your lights on, which will lead yourself back to footy topics

EDIT. Whats a FLUFWITT?

Fookinmoronia, runs along the Trollish Coast...

its the scouser tosser,with another gripping load of tripe .again i politely ask to debate my posts, or fluff off

^Don't suppose there is any chance of starving them to death is there?....The ignore facility works well for mebiggrin.png

using the ignore facility is the the brightest suggestion or opinion that u contributed, whilst evenstevens has been such a hit on the footy forum

perhaps E/S will promote u from being a scouser fluff wit, if u can post a decent footy related post !!!

Of course there isn't. Liverpool aren't going to complain, are they!

cheesy.gif

The mickey mousers exhibition match appears to be on Astro Supersport 2.

it is. and in assorted online locations. currently looking at the puzzled faces of thousands of thai kids as they wonder who the hell danny ings and divock origi are.

haha. no, no qualms on that score here. think sterling tapped himself up to be honest.

yes stevie the loose one ^^^ sterling ( with his agents astute advice), has played the tapping up game to perfection and have played loserpool off the break, by not losing any l/pool contract money entitlements etc etc etc, doubling his offered l/pool pay around 25 mil nett extra , over 5 yrs, very nice numbers i might add

and with luck fulfilling a footballers dream of winning silverware at the highest level with m/city who are going ahead at the rate of knots, and I.M.O. are firmly entrenched as E.P.L title contenders or winners

for many seasons to come, not to mentioned pernament c/l place,or even winning the big one

his great escape from loserpool is icing on the cake, who are now, just a club making up the numbers in the E.P.L, they are shot birds from attaining their former lofty status,and are living in the past

in fact they cannot hold their gun players to fulfill their contracts, suerez and sterling are prime examples,the glory days are over well and truly, it makes my day

a nice enchanted evening to all my super supporters on the footy forumsmile.png

teixeira and markovic looking bright and sharp. i know it's only thailand and a pre-season like but still.

creaming in your pants , over a friendly , which possibly equals to a match, at hackney marshes

how bad can a scouser go,???? but the loose one, is a special species,dumb as the come

A good craic tonight...despite the weather. Despite the conditions (and Howard Webb's Thai brother), we played some reasonable stuff and should have won by a few more. Keeper and woodwork played blinders! Still...as the chavs only managed 1 in their game against the 'All Stars', 4-0 will do for starters. No-one really stood out but they didn't have to tbh.

Great afternoon/evening with the Thai lads...one of whom gave me his plazzy mac as he had a seat in West Stand. He ended up in East with the rest of us and no....I didn't give the mac backbiggrin.png #lastmanstanding

Comparing their result with the chavs after playing a Thai Team cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1