Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

What a "look at me I'm an @_hole" motor, Stevie!

I had thought Suarez, particularly re the race bit, but I thought you boys were still thankful! [Let's not open up that old debate again though].

What a "look at me I'm an @_hole" motor, Stevie!

I had thought Suarez, particularly re the race bit, but I thought you boys were still thankful! [Let's not open up that old debate again though].

Edit.

Ha I got the wrong Stevie.

Edited by mad mary

Ill take them 1 nil wins all day long.

Can was boss tonight, defence did what was asked of them again and Benteke again missed a sitter.

9 points off top lads :-)

Can we sell youse the rights to "one nil to the Arsenal"?

Hard to believe, but Mignolet has had the most clean sheets in 2015.

If we reduce the corners we concede by 50% ,Simon could increase his clean sheets by 100%.

The first thing that came to my head was set pieces.

Still pretty impressive for a keeper that majority of fans would rather see upgraded, myself included.

Hard to believe, but Mignolet has had the most clean sheets in 2015.

If we reduce the corners we concede by 50% ,Simon could increase his clean sheets by 100%.

The first thing that came to my head was set pieces.

Still pretty impressive for a keeper that majority of fans would rather see upgraded, myself included.

it's weird, i don't know how it's happened because he is just rubbish. perhaps it speaks to the overall quality of defending in the league that so few teams keep clean sheets.

When was the last time a team didn't score from a cross against us, poor.

We could keep the ball in their final third until next Saturday and still wouldn't score. Could really do with Danny Ings right now, it's not working upfront.

• Like 1

I don't know where to start, but for a laugh, let's start upfront.

Big Ben is as static as the clock he is known as, but luckily, the clock can strike more than once an hour. Unless we are going to play wide attacking the lines then we haVE TO GET HIM SOMEBODY UP FRONT TO PLAY WITH BB. (sorry about the caps).

Mmidfield today was dead and inspirationless. I actually forgot we had a Brazillian (or 3) on the park, and have decided that we need to tell the midfield that only one of them is needed in that role at a time. Can should have been playing further forward. I thought the whole team changed when Smith came on, he gave drive to everything, andf I think that Morialles has his dreams elsewhere...and should be given up on. Mignillet saved us from embarrassment today and, even though i complain about him all the time, he is a great shot stopper. We just need somebody to teach him about diustibution and how to command an area. I said to my missus "Adriano has done nothing all day" the next thing I saw was him leaving his line and catching a ball from a corner. Oh how I wish that our goalie would do such extreme things

• Like 1

I don't know where to start, but for a laugh, let's start upfront.

Big Ben is as static as the clock he is known as, but luckily, the clock can strike more than once an hour. Unless we are going to play wide attacking the lines then we haVE TO GET HIM SOMEBODY UP FRONT TO PLAY WITH BB. (sorry about the caps).

Mmidfield today was dead and inspirationless. I actually forgot we had a Brazillian (or 3) on the park, and have decided that we need to tell the midfield that only one of them is needed in that role at a time. Can should have been playing further forward. I thought the whole team changed when Smith came on, he gave drive to everything, andf I think that Morialles has his dreams elsewhere...and should be given up on. Mignillet saved us from embarrassment today and, even though i complain about him all the time, he is a great shot stopper. We just need somebody to teach him about diustibution and how to command an area. I said to my missus "Adriano has done nothing all day" the next thing I saw was him leaving his line and catching a ball from a corner. Oh how I wish that our goalie would do such extreme things

Did she reply to your comment ? smile.png

Anyone remember Jaffa?

Kop Legend passed away today .Listen for the travelling Reds singing "Jaffa ,Jaffa give us a song " at Stoke tomorrow.wai.gif

This rumour had been going around today but it turned out to be untrue.