Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

cant say i've been overly impressed with sahko sounds as though caulked defo need games, if you've seen him recently then i'll bow to your knowledge, but i always regretted us selling him solid enuf defending and a threat on set plays and left sided to boot

Haha ,& Idjit reckons hes better than Sakho ...w00t.gif

Vidic is 34 ,still I suppose he is better than Caulker.

VIDIC cheesy.gif always thought sad girl you were smart with the gob but knew nish about football, that just confirms it.

see you later guys, maybe after Exeter put your 'kids; whose average age was 22 by the way, to the sword wai.gif

^I guess you dont understand sarcasm being a west country hick .

Now give us a run down on Sakho v Caulker ,you know ,international caps ,passing accuracy,tackles etc,.

If Caulker just needs a top manager like Klopp & a great club like LFC to get the best out of him,(unlike the two bob managers & clubs hes been regressing at) then great he has made the right move & one day he might be good enough to lace Sakhos boots.

Now give us a run down on Sakho v Caulker ,you know ,international caps ,passing accuracy,tackles etc,.

If Caulker just needs a top manager like Klopp & a great club like LFC to get the best out of him,(unlike the two bob managers & clubs hes been regressing at) then great he has made the right move & one day he might be good enough to lace Sakhos boots.

Klopp has already said Caulker will be replaced. Besides I'd expect Gomez to start ahead of him when fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klopp has already said Caulker will be replaced. Besides I'd expect Gomez to start ahead of him when fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After initially saying the Exeter replay was not going to be televised live, BT Sport has added it as a 'bonus' game next Wednesday.

They tried to force the clubs to change it to either Tuesday or Thursday, to fit in with their schedule, but with us playing Sunday dinnertime and Saturday dinnertime either side, Liverpool would not budge.

Good to see them making a stance.

• Like 1

blimey that was a ding dong wasn't it? if only we could defend. and mignolet's just a joke sadly.

Very odd that Klippety seems to support him. He's not known for backstabbing either.

baffled mate. the new deal for a keeper who clearly isn't going to get any better is just weird. he needs replacing as soon as possible. and you can stop with the "klippety" by the way, it's not funny and just looks silly.

Floyd and LFC.....Decent!thumbsup.gif

CYihCZuWQAEdjib.jpg

Sacrilege. Whoever did that should be burned at the stake.

<deleted> to the lot of youbiggrin.png ....Floyd and LFC together, Match made in heaven! (PS: Colours of the rainbow = ROYGBIV....In this case,no B!!!clap2.gif

One for the Who fans!!!

forest_Green_My_Generation_ml.jpg

blimey that was a ding dong wasn't it? if only we could defend. and mignolet's just a joke sadly.

Very odd that Klippety seems to support him. He's not known for backstabbing either.

baffled mate. the new deal for a keeper who clearly isn't going to get any better is just weird. he needs replacing as soon as possible. and you can stop with the "klippety" by the way, it's not funny and just looks silly.

Dunno, klippety is amusing. How about Nobby then.

Floyd and LFC.....Decent!thumbsup.gif

CYihCZuWQAEdjib.jpg

Sacrilege. Whoever did that should be burned at the stake.

<deleted> to the lot of youbiggrin.png ....Floyd and LFC together, Match made in heaven! (PS: Colours of the rainbow = ROYGBIV....In this case,no B!!!clap2.gif

One for the Who fans!!!

forest_Green_My_Generation_ml.jpg

Lot of youngsters wouldn't get that that's supposed to be a record player.

]