Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

i hope he misses the euros entirely and can have a proper full pre-season. i also hope hodgson dies in a freak gardening accident.

Yeah, because qualifying for a major tournament, winning every single game.

Just not good enough, is it?

I did enjoy watching that, nice to see our strikers back and scoring.

Can't really big up the performance too much as Villa were dire, really awful. Worse than awful, it was tragic.

They were better off with Sherwood, might have survived.

Yes its sad to see a club like Villa in such dire straits. They are awful, need squad investment they won't be getting with a manger that is on a hiding to nothing. You can only beat the team infront of you and Liverpool made the absolute most it things but Villa were just awful in every respect.

I'ma big fan go Emre Can and i really think Klopp can turn him into one hell of a player.

I was one of Can's biggest advocates, but through a good period of this season he was pretty ordinary, mostly silly mistakes, inexperience. I hope to put it down to his youth, and the fact the players around him were just as bad.

He definitely has it in him.

Liverpool have secured the signing of sought-after FC Schalke 04 defender Joel Matip on a free transfer.

A statement published on Liverpoolfc.com this afternoon, confirming the development, began: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm they have reached an agreement to sign Cameroon defender Joel Matip.

"The 24-year-old will join the Reds in the summer following the conclusion of his current deal with FC Schalke."

i hope he misses the euros entirely and can have a proper full pre-season. i also hope hodgson dies in a freak gardening accident.

Yeah, because qualifying for a major tournament, winning every single game.

Just not good enough, is it?

from a qualifying group that simon cowell could have coached the team through. hodgson will never be good enough for anything. there is nothing good about him. he's a bad fart in a lift of a man and totally full of sh*t.

^ Englands 100 % qualifying record for euro 2016, at the very least puts doubt in your 'argument'. Personally i reckon England under hodgson will do well in the euros. Then Ideally i'de like a younger English coach to take over. Slightly Tongue. In cheek.,,,, but its a Shame tisdale the exeter manager turned down swansea. Cos he be perfect,, Maybe the bournemouth boy,,, probably. A touch early for him,,, pardew has been touted,, who knows.. But just hope like the.players have to be English so should Imo be the manager .

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Liverpool have secured the signing of sought-after FC Schalke 04 defender Joel Matip on a free transfer.

A statement published on Liverpoolfc.com this afternoon, confirming the development, began: "Liverpool Football Club can confirm they have reached an agreement to sign Cameroon defender Joel Matip.

"The 24-year-old will join the Reds in the summer following the conclusion of his current deal with FC Schalke."

Klopp's first signing, a defender from Germany. Bodes well.

also i think notable that his first two signings are units, grujic is 6' 3" and matip is 6' 4"and known for being very good in the air. we've been too powder puff for too long now. sign some big grocks.

• Like 2

also i think notable that his first two signings are units, grujic is 6' 3" and matip is 6' 4"and known for being very good in the air. we've been too powder puff for too long now. sign some big grocks.

So your following the Stoke way tongue.png

• Like 1

^ Englands 100 % qualifying record for euro 2016, at the very least puts doubt in your 'argument'. Personally i reckon England under hodgson will do well in the euros. Then Ideally i'de like a younger English coach to take over. Slightly Tongue. In cheek.,,,, but its a Shame tisdale the exeter manager turned down swansea. Cos he be perfect,, Maybe the bournemouth boy,,, probably. A touch early for him,,, pardew has been touted,, who knows.. But just hope like the.players have to be English so should Imo be the manager .

and everyone thought they'd do well under the chinless gobsh*te in the last world cup too.

anyway, enough about that walking abortion that is hodgey in the liverpool thread thanks.

not the stoke way, the pulis way. the man, the ethos. ;)

not the stoke way, the pulis way. the man, the ethos. wink.png

I reckon you'd get an Harlem Globetrotter quite cheap for those long throw in's

and everyone thought they'd do well under the chinless gobsh*te in the last world cup too.

anyway, enough about that walking abortion that is hodgey in the liverpool thread thanks.

So now your telling everyone what they thought? and then YOU spout even more nasty currently unsubstantiable Crap about a guy who's currently doing a decent job .and ,, then tell all it cant be challenged because its off topic ,, and who took it their?!!! And since when has been talking about one of your ex managers "off topic ' ?

• Like 1

So now your telling everyone what they thought? and then YOU spout even more nasty currently unsubstantiable Crap about a guy who's currently doing a decent job .and ,, then tell all it cant be challenged because its off topic ,, and who took it their?!!! And since when has been talking about one of your ex managers "off topic ' ?

he ISN'T doing a decent job. he's a charlatan, same as his employers. he should have been sacked after the last world cup and would have been were the FA even remotely fit for purpose. england got schooled by one of the weakest italy sides in memory, got battered by uruguay (population 3.4 million) with a 25% fit luis suarez and then ground out a magnificent 0-0 draw with mighty costa rica.

i don't even know why i'm having this discussion to be honest. and shut up about the moderation soft lad, not every comment posted is meant to be taken quite so literally.

he ISN'T doing a decent job. he's a charlatan, same as his employers. he should have been sacked after the last world cup and would have been were the FA even remotely fit for purpose. england got schooled by one of the weakest italy sides in memory, got battered by uruguay (population 3.4 million) with a 25% fit luis suarez and then ground out a magnificent 0-0 draw with mighty costa rica.

i don't even know why i'm having this discussion to be honest. and shut up about the moderation soft lad, not every comment posted is meant to be taken quite so literally.

For my guide, what is a soft lad please ?

Have to say, after the world cup debacle, which is exactly what it was, i was incredulous to see him keep his job. I was equally disappointed he didn't fall on his sword, rather saying he thought he should keep his job! Why?

^ seems he's kept his job cos maybe they thought he just might be able to do it,, and a 100 % record in the qualifiers currently makes them right and you and the other skeptics wrong.

^ seems he's kept his job cos maybe they thought he just might be able to do it,, and a 100 % record in the qualifiers currently makes them right and you and the other skeptics wrong.

Theres a vast gulf in ability required to manage at the highest level. Similarly theres a huge difference playing the likes of San Marino in qualifiers and then having ti play "proper" teams in finals. Hodgson has none of the qualities to manage a team in with the euro or world cup finals.

Personally i would quantify him more as a bottom six premier league manager. Did a very good job at Fulham mind you.

• Like 2

Theres a vast gulf in ability required to manage at the highest level. Similarly theres a huge difference playing the likes of San Marino in qualifiers and then having ti play "proper" teams in finals. Hodgson has none of the qualities to manage a team in with the euro or world cup finals.

Personally i would quantify him more as a bottom six premier league manager. Did a very good job at Fulham mind you.

is correct carmine. he's had 35 years of unparalleled mediocrity which basically makes him the ideal man for the muppets at the FA. he's also a perfect yes man so fits right in with them. people saying "he had a 100% record in the qualifiers" are just ignoring the obvious. of course he did, did you see the group they were in? they had to beat switzerland twice to get a 100% record. the rotting corpse of don revie could have managed england through that group with a 100% record.

anyway, can't believe i'm still talking about the appalling gobsh*te on the liverpool thread. enough.

As his acquisition had nothing to do with the transfer committee, I have complete faith in him.

• Like 1

As his acquisition had nothing to do with the transfer committee, I have complete faith in him.

Should fit in nicely

• Like 1

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile a

I've just looked it up in the dictionary it says; soft in the head or slow-witted, see alfie tongue.png

• Like 1

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile a

I've just looked it up in the dictionary it says; soft in the head or slow-witted, see alfie tongue.png

You mean you needed to look it up facepalm.gif

as was making Switzerland A top ranked side look less than ordinary... managing England against ANY Opposition is a challenge and as other managers have pointed The England job is one of THE top international postings and managers as will player will be found wanting quickly as Kevin keegen admitted. And whatever you 'suppose' THE FACTS. are He's done a bloody good job in the qualifiers. he' also over the past ??? Decades has done a decent job at inter Milan Switzerland and a few others. He's taken on a couple poisen chalises in his time,, where on reflection he was battling against the tide and never likely to win, like Liverpool and blackburn but to say he has 'none of the qualities,' I can't see that and frankly is unsubstanciable. And if your basing it on Englands performance in the last finals,, losing against Italy and Uruguay and a draw against the surprise package., than the tournaments b4 wasnt t that great and in fact our recent tournament history has been pretty Shocking NOT down to Hodgson. Maybe he can turn England poor tournament history maybe not, we will have see.

But IMO to right him off after putting together a string of decent victories. Is just rank stupid.

Yeah have to admit don't really have much confidence in the fa And our poor tournament form is

.historical and imo ain't really just down to him ,, the fa had an equal hand in <deleted> that last tournament up. call him all the names you want but currently the facts are on his side.. Personally I'm optimistic entering into this coming tournament. But we.will see.

Edited by rijit

You mean you needed to look it up facepalm.gif

i thought you'd want a reference and synonym wink.png

• Like 2