Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

christ 4 or 5 wouldn't have flattered us. tie would be dead but for de gea. played well, we were markedly better than them and the joe allen sub was great management from jurgen. lallana was excellent again.

• Like 1

I hope Martial wins a penalty.

Obviously with the slightest of touches if any and he does a reasonably good dive that will bring a little karma back to the mickeys.

He would have to have made it into the box firstbiggrin.png

• Like 1

If we get a goal I'll be happy smile.png

Oh and a sending off! £100

If the ref has anything to do with it it could be more than one sending off, fella,s got an itchy trigger finger

Felliani should of been sent off,would of done me and United a big favour!

• Like 2

this is great news for the start of a week. can't come soon enough.

Still 15 months to go though

i'm hoping he'll be given some scaled-back role now that they know he's leaving. like some senile old chief exec heading towards retirement, basically stick him on light duties and gardening leave so he can't do much damage any more.

i also don't think this is a coincidence that it comes so soon after the ticket pricing climbdown and protest fiasco.

Moreno out after pulling up in training today. i thought Brad Smith might have got a run at the back, but Klopp has gone with nerve and experience of Milner.

I also thought he might have gone with Orgi up top and played Milner on the wing and saving Coutinho until later. Hitting United on the break, but I guess Klop's hand might have been forced with the Moreno injury. Also LVG might go with the same plan at home, sit back and try and nick one.

We are definitely going for the juggler from the off...COYR!!! 3-0!!!

post-102811-0-05848700-1458240970_thumb.

Without a doubt the worst draw possible.

I don't think so. i think it is great

of course it is. you want the best teams in european competition. you want the great nights. you want the passion and the fury and the excitement. you want the history and the fun. chicog's post was dead wenger. klopp will be giddy from now til we play them. this is marvelous stuff.

• Like 2