Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Many of the scousers on here will remember the days when every other team dreaded meeting Liverpool.

Christ I was still at primary school then...a few others probably too! :lol:

haha, there's only 3 of em, the rest are wools or bandwagon jumpers.

Should be a good game this.

Confirmed LFC team: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

subs: Ward, Toure, Allen, Origi, Ibe, Skrtel, Smith.

Should be a good game this.

Confirmed LFC team: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Sakho, Moreno, Can, Henderson, Milner, Lallana, Coutinho, Sturridge.

subs: Ward, Toure, Allen, Origi, Ibe, Skrtel, Smith.

Cracking hopefully with both sides looking to score.

Let's see...one of those games where anything can and probably will happen.

• Like 1

not the best match so far, but we should be one up at least. Hugo saving his way to the league title?

Seems more like your lad Sturridge bottled it.

Lovren is having a good game...as is Kane but I'd like to see him get more central.

Let's see if you can keep pressing for 90 mins.

not the best match so far, but we should be one up at least. Hugo saving his way to the league title?

Take off the red tinted glasses and you may see a different game whistling.gif

I said the first half was ordinary and Hugo made 2 great saves. how is that bias and what did Spurs do to make you think they were better? Are you sure you've got the right channel on? Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Lovren is having a good game...as is Kane but I'd like to see him get more central.

The first lallana save was world class.

Loren is consistent now he's not playing with Skrtel.

Kane is a constant threat, every time he gets the bloody ball

We just need to put our chances away and jobs done, 1 down 2 to go

The first lallana save was world class.

Loren is consistent now he's not playing with Skrtel.

Kane is a constant threat, every time he gets the bloody ball

We just need to put our chances away and jobs done, 1 down 2 to go

Look at Pochettino at the end and you know how much frustration we have at this result but in truth it is a point won rather than anything else.

Well played Liverpool and you could easily have won that.

Be interesting to see your side next season as Klopp clearly has your side enjoying their football again.

• Like 1

Good luck tonight ultimately lets hope it's a good game

For me they are the best team that spurs have played all season and tbh they battered us so Irrespective of the results over the two legs they will give you a clear idea where you are at so to speak

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

really good result, only caught the last 25 mins but you harried and chased them and didnt give them a moment now its called pressing , when i was playing it was 'just get at them', but semantics ,, reality is half time one all and advantage you, great stuff..

apart from 2minutes of stoppage time first half,and the first 5minutes of the second half,thats the only time they took their eye off the ball.

they defended well and that boy up front oiginci? had a great game.

BD will have to play a lot lot better than what they did at home to have any chance reaching the semi's.

Can has a PL ban now, I hope the Welsh Xavi keeps it going and is as effective starting

can banned, henderson out. might mean stewart getting a game. but the league is now second in our priorities. so for dortmund next week can gets a rest.