Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I love the energy and enthusiasm Klopp has bought to the league. Although completely different personalities i believe Pochettino and he have very similar principles on how they want the game played. Were in for a very exciting next season.

• Like 1

incidentally james milner has now got more assists this season than dele alli, payet, de bruyne and ozil.

And that's why most City fans wanted to keep him.

Caveat. De Bruyne was out for 10 weeks

yeah, granted. swap de bruyne for sterling then. ;)

just quietly effective milner. good pro. considering we were crap until christmas and as lots of people seem to forget we have actually sacked a manager this season too milner's achievements are great. just need to get him practising corners over the summer.

• Like 1

Great reading the Echo after results like this.

Player ratings, Mignolets was N/A, and they also pointed out that Moreno had more shots during the game than.......Everton !

yeah made me laugh that. "mignolet apparently spent the second half sitting in row 8 of the kop".

Does anyone have any info closer to home on the Khalifa takeover rumour?

there's nothing in it. it's bullsh*t.

but <deleted> all this, prince just died. <deleted> gutted here. way this year is going jurgen klopp will have a heart attack next <deleted> week.

• Like 1

Sakho allegedly suspended by LFC for using a 'fat burning' drug! Rumour started by a French Right Wing media company... but appears to be gathering pacesad.pngbah.gif

Club Statement:

Yesterday, Friday 22nd April 2016, a formal communication was received from UEFA stating that they are investigating a possible anti-doping rule violation by Mamadou Sakho.

The player will respond to UEFA on the matter.

The player is currently not subject to any playing suspension. However, the club, in consultation with the player, has decided that while this process is followed the player will not be available for selection for matches.

There will be no further comment at this time.

Edited by wilai

nah we just got done by a benitez second half comeback. i'm ok with that. we were as crap second half as we were good first and vice versa. good point barcodes, deserved it. if we'd lost i'd be worried about thursday but we didn't so i'm not.

Sakho allegedly suspended by LFC for using a 'fat burning' drug! Rumour started by a French Right Wing media company... but appears to be gathering pacesad.pngbah.gif

Club Statement:

Yesterday, Friday 22nd April 2016, a formal communication was received from UEFA stating that they are investigating a possible anti-doping rule violation by Mamadou Sakho.

The player will respond to UEFA on the matter.

The player is currently not subject to any playing suspension. However, the club, in consultation with the player, has decided that while this process is followed the player will not be available for selection for matches.

There will be no further comment at this time.

Kolo You're got a 6 month ban playing for City, but it has a maximum of 2 years.

As he is not yet suspended, I do not see any harm in playing him on Thursday, in such a vital game.

What is it with c/bs are they totally tucking stupid, tourre was a total <deleted>, and imo lucky to get off with 6 months. Taking his Mrs slimming pills,,,<deleted>,, and about as believable as the shit that Ferdinand came out with. And this idiot ,,, <deleted>!!! I've no doubts there is a significant amount of 'drugs' used at the top end of football but if your gonna take them at least have the brains to take ones that cant be traced or be blocked. They're not short of cash pay some <deleted> that knows about them!!!

And him voluntarily not playing is 100% the way to go, it'll look good when and if the enquiry/disciplinary hearing happens.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

Hillsborough inquests: Jury reaches decision on unlawful killing question

• 4 hours ago

Jurors have reached a majority decision on whether the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster were unlawfully killed.

The jury of six women and three men had been deliberating since 6 April after hearing evidence for two years.

The forewoman said at least seven of the nine jurors had reached agreement on the unlawful killing question in a 14-section questionnaire.

The conclusions will be formally returned at 11:00 BST on Tuesday.

Jurors had already reached unanimous conclusions for 13 of the questions. The remaining question - for which they were given a majority direction- asked whether the 96 were unlawfully killed.

To answer yes, jurors must be "sure" that Ch Supt David Duckenfield, who was in overall command of the police operation, was "responsible for the manslaughter by gross negligence" of those who died.

• Like 2

yeah, could be a big day today. 11am uk time the verdicts are announced. fingers crossed. such quick unanimous verdicts on 13 of the 14 gives you hope. far too past time these families had some justice and some peace.

• Like 1

unbelievable yet still staggeringly believable and almost expected. they really do have no limit to their vileness. anyway, &lt;deleted&gt; the murdoch press and never buy the s*n.

in other news, sakho has declined the b-sample testing. so basically admitting his guilt. year ban? two? stupid, stupid idiot.

• Like 1