Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

and now it's been removed from twitter, I'll try and find it.

Mate, Sakho was always going to be 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip. I wondered if he he would hang around not being first choice. I guess he will now. If he gets off with 6 months ban it might be a blessing in disguiseMat for us next season.

Is Matip available for the rest of the season ?

Anyway I love it how you lot can make a positive out of a negative smile.png

Best way to live life alfie wink.png

To be fair there's no positive so i don't see how losing him might be a blessing in disguise :

a. You've lost him at the most important time of your season.

b. You don't know for sure he would be playing 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip.

c. If he was, you've still lost an important member of your squad

a. Has <deleted> all to do with my point

b. He will be playing 2nd fiddle to Matip & Lovren. That will be the plan, if you've watched Sakho and Matip play you'd see why.

c. My point was if he was not banned, during the summer he may very well have looked to leave the club as he would not want to be a second string player. As he is banned he is less likely to leave the club and that could be bonus for us having a fully fit Sakho mid-season ready to step in rather than not having him at all and that's the <deleted> silver lining.

I don't want him to leave, he would make a great squad defender.

Edited by BangrakBob

Whats happened to John Flanagan?

Came back after serious injury, put Sterling in his pocket when they played City. Never seen him since and I dont see him appear on injury reports

Apparently his fitness is not up to speed. Klopp's expected fitness intensity took it's toll early on and now I think the lads are treated with a bit more care, particularly those coming back serious from injury.

That's more of less what Klopp has said.

Came back after serious injury, put Sterling in his pocket when they played City. Never seen him since and I dont see him appear on injury reports

Apparently his fitness is not up to speed. Klopp's expected fitness intensity took it's toll early on and now I think the lads are treated with a bit more care, particularly those coming back serious from injury.

Hmmph.

Well he is sat on my bench on FPL doing sweet F.A

Didnt even get a game on the double week.

Time to get rid I guess!!laugh.png

Hmmph.

I used my triple captain points on Lukaku yesterday clap2.gif

Hmmph.

I used my triple captain points on Lukaku yesterday clap2.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good Job

• Like 1

can is becoming a hell of a footballer.

crowd at anfield are incredible by the way. what an atmosphere. need more from lallana and firmino here, and get sturridge a chance or two.

• Like 2

Great performance by all the red men. Crowd were brilliant again.

Shame about the venue they've chosen for the final.

Edit: Sturridge celebration.......well made up wasn't he.

Daft venue, <deleted> allocation of tickets. What were they thinking....

• Like 2

Outstanding.

Superb team selection, superb performance, and yet again, an amazing crowd.

Bang goes my 'staying in' tomorrow night !

great performance,my best two MILNER AND KLOP.

A stadium with 36000 capacity for a major European final....one of Platini's decisions was it?

Yes, ridiculous decision, but money talks.

Liverpool's allocation is a meagre 9,000 tickets, although they estimate 50,000+ will travel there.

Even your defence looked solid last night!

Well done - keep it up. Want 5 clubs in the CL next year (if that's how it's done this year - must be, otherwise Mr Bo would be $hitting proverbials rather than heaping praisetongue.png

PS - the collective wisdom of the boys in the bar at my local is that you Liverpool guys should suck it up about the size of the stadium in the interests of globalisation of the sport and spreding it to far corners of .... er europe?. Mind you, most of them are from small countries like Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Manchester, etc. Everyone agrees that the great and the good should be housed in a tent outside with a tanker of champagne and bulldozed-in canapes and a big TV screengigglem.gif

Edited by SantiSuk