Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

34 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

We need spurs to come good tonight we need the number 13 to work its magic and the beginning of the end to begin for this little Conte from Italy.  

never rely on a north london club for anything. spurs have played well and scored goals recently but expect chelsea to bully the crap out of them.

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

never rely on a north london club for anything. spurs have played well and scored goals recently but expect chelsea to bully the crap out of them.

You can rely on gunners aka bunch of fairies to douse you with beer if your walking down Holloway rd in a utd shirt on a match day. 

On 04/01/2017 at 0:19 PM, StevieH said:

Wide open now absolutely wide open and we have been hobbling along so nows the time for us to put a solid run together and destroy teams. Sturridge needs to prove his worth again and nows the time to shine.

On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 at 6:45 AM, Bredbury Blue said:

In fairness, Peps comments on retirement this week aren't new.

Peps clarification:

Many media outlets picked up on comments that Guardiola was already thinking about his retirement, but he was keen to stress this is not imminent.He said: "I said in the interview I am not going to be training when I am 60 years old."But guys, I am 45! I am not going to retire in two or three years. I love my job and am in the perfect place to do my job, especially here in England."I won't be training at 60 years because I want to do something else in my life. I started playing football as a young guy and my whole career was on the pitch, so I want to do something else in my life. But not in the next three, four, five or seven years."Maybe it was inappropriate to say I am starting to say goodbye to my career, but I know what I am thinking about when I am going to retire."

On 03/01/2017 at 5:10 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

Chelsea look like champions though, do any of the others?

Looking at it another way, we've been bobbins since September and we're only just behind your lot. Go figure.

Just behind. As Pep said "Way behind" his words not mine. Come back to me when you got a European pedigree of sorts.

^Oy BRUMMIE liverpool.

Up to you but were TWO points behind Liverpool however you want to state it, and yet I understand Liverpool have been playing well while we've been bobbins - think you get the implication.

Speaking of pedigrees, what's your Premier league pedigree like - lets hope a Leicester or even a Blackburn fan don't join in eh and god forbid a ManU fan joins in eh.

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Oy BRUMMIE liverpool.

Up to you but were TWO points behind Liverpool however you want to state it, and yet I understand Liverpool have been playing well while we've been bobbins - think you get the implication.

Speaking of pedigrees, what's your Premier league pedigree like - lets hope a Leicester or even a Blackburn fan don't join in eh and god forbid a ManU fan joins in eh.

What about leeds? but let's just be clear. The prem is simply div 1 under a new name and some slight changes but the bottom line blue is we have captured more titles in our formation at least 4 times over you (trophy haul). First team out your boss's mouth when referring to great clubs was who? You remember that interview that made you so happy.  Let's also be clear my team turns you over so often I don't even bother checking the score.

It's pretty much a given.

Let's also be clear that post regarding Man City board having acted unprofessionally was not just a speculative effort it was reinforced with your own input. You took the bait. 

5 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Yes let's just be clear. The prem is simply div 1 under a new name and some slight changes but the bottom line BRUMMIE liverpool is you haven't won it since 1990.

Baitbury blue that's a nice clean bed you made yet again - so you agree it is simply a term but to answer your question. Our pedigree is very hard to beat globally let alone in England and only a handful of teams in the world can be counted as rivals and your outfit ain't one of them. 5 champions league trophies 5 son not 5 appearances in the CL your barking up the wrong tree pal you need to get on par and be realistic.  Were a Giant your a sheiks hobby and without Mansour your nothing so lap it up son. 

Nobody doubts liverpool's 'pedigree' is very hard to beat globally let alone in England - they were the team of the 70s and 80s. No need for me to be realistic, I AM a dour realistic northerner, and i appreciate the fact that Liverpool are ONE OF England's top teams but its a very long time (26 seasons) since Liverpool were THE top team in England. I think there are Liverpool fans on this forum who appreciate the difference, I'm not sure that you do but choose to live with rose tinted glasses of the bootroom years as though they are now. No need to quote liverpools glory years to me, I lived them and remember how good those teams were.

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

So lad's who do you think you will be buying to replace Countinho at the end of the season, any talk on who's coming in ?

It's not really an issue he is simply 1 player. Great to keep him but if his heart ain't in it. Let him go. Plenty of quality players will want a piece of our future with Klopp at the helm.

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Nobody doubts liverpool's 'pedigree' is very hard to beat globally let alone in England - they were the team of the 70s and 80s. No need for me to be realistic, I AM a dour realistic northerner, and i appreciate the fact that Liverpool are ONE OF England's top teams but its a very long time (26 seasons) since Liverpool were THE top team in England. I think there are Liverpool fans on this forum who appreciate the difference, I'm not sure that you do but choose to live with rose tinted glasses of the bootroom years as though they are now. No need to quote liverpools glory years to me, I lived them and remember how good those teams were.

Ok you mean champions of England.  Ok Hands up to that mate facts don't lie but in the meantime we have done a fair bit and remember who your team is. A sheiks hobby. 

Yh I fancy us for the prem this season 27 years of hurt but the RC Real Champions of English football will be back on top but as we have no EU matters this season I'm gonna take the FA Cup (02) back to Birmingham sorry I mean liverpool and on that note I'm gonna be looking for a 7 goal mauling today. 7 nil. the real reds. 

That's the Liverpool way. Making it hard. Was nice to see some future. The kid woodburn looks very promising but this is the fa cup so I'm not too thrilled with the selection. Fair enough game in the week but we're not in europe so was this really a good selection by klopp?

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Average age vs Plymouth is 21 yrs 296 days apparently (incl Lucas who turns 30 tomorrow). Can the spuds beat that later? #Faithinthekids:smile:

could've done without the extra game but guess we'll play the kids at their place too. 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, Rc2702 said:

It's not really an issue he is simply 1 player. Great to keep him but if his heart ain't in it. Let him go. Plenty of quality players will want a piece of our future with Klopp at the helm.

Very true but you don't see to understand that logic applies to all other clubs too not just yours.

You couldnt keep Suarez, we couldn't keep Bale.

Is this simple logic seeping through yet?

10 minutes ago, carmine said:

Very true but you don't see to understand that logic applies to all other clubs too not just yours.

You couldnt keep Suarez, we couldn't keep Bale.

Is this simple logic seeping through yet?

No No carms, like one poster once said " Liverpool are different to every other football club"  :cheesy:

Edited by alfieconn

1 hour ago, alfieconn said:

No No carms, like one poster once said " Liverpool are different to every other football club"  :cheesy:

it is. wouldn't expect simple alfie to ever be able to grasp such a thing of course.

carmine is right about the financial reality sadly. we are where we are. as good as klopp is and however much players want to play for him we can't or won't always afford to keep our best players. not without having a plaything owner like city or chelsea. 

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

it is. wouldn't expect simple alfie to ever be able to grasp such a thing of course.

carmine is right about the financial reality sadly. we are where we are. as good as klopp is and however much players want to play for him we can't or won't always afford to keep our best players. not without having a plaything owner like city or chelsea. 

Your right ! but the only thing i can grasp is how delusional a majority of you lot are :ohmy: