Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

No chance ronnie I'm saying 7-0 and city get done at Watford by Deeney and co and we will be 3rd. Definitely like

But what if it all goes wrong?

Squeaky bum time in dressing room and boardroom tomorrow for your lot!

If it does go wrong its bye bye to your best player for sure.

Just now, RonniePickering22 said:

But what if it all goes wrong?

Squeaky bum time in dressing room and boardroom tomorrow for your lot!

If it does go wrong its bye bye to your best player for sure.

We don't need players who don't want to be there, unlike a certain chairman who likes to nail em down until they kick and scream. If he goes he goes everyone is replaceable bar Suarez.

2 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

We don't need players who don't want to be there, unlike a certain chairman who likes to nail em down until they kick and scream. If he goes he goes everyone is replaceable bar Suarez.

Well he has gone too.

You might get Defoe I suppose.

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh and you might go backwards and get gylfi. Good player but he seems to shine in the valleys.

This thread is all about you scousers mate.

I'm just thinking you will not be able to push on at all if you lose tomorrow.

Disaster awaits.

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

This thread is all about you scousers mate.

I'm just thinking you will not be able to push on at all if you lose tomorrow.

Disaster awaits.

Get real. Arsenal have Everton and a cup final to contend with. City is the team that needs 3rd most so if we get that scalp I'll be content with that for now and the title next season.

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Get real. Arsenal have Everton and a cup final to contend with. City is the team that needs 3rd most so if we get that scalp I'll be content with that for now and the title next season.

:laugh: Title next season!!

You will be lucky to get 4th in truth and even that is not guaranteed at this stage.

Your defence has more leaks than a two year old at a cider convention. :biggrin:

Add to that Sturridge who needs crutches nowadays and you are a long way from being a winning anything squad.

You should be on your knees praying mate quite honestly! :post-4641-1156694572:

1 hour ago, RonniePickering22 said:

:laugh: Title next season!!

You will be lucky to get 4th in truth and even that is not guaranteed at this stage.

Your defence has more leaks than a two year old at a cider convention. :biggrin:

Add to that Sturridge who needs crutches nowadays and you are a long way from being a winning anything squad.

You should be on your knees praying mate quite honestly! :post-4641-1156694572:

Cuckoo land you wanna be careful you can get locked up again for talking such madness. If top 6 was a league on its own even with our squad we have won by a fair few, you may be 2nd again and I think utd or city are relegated.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Cuckoo land you wanna be careful you can get locked up again for talking such madness. If top 6 was a league on its own even with our squad we have won by a fair few, you may be 2nd again and I think utd or city are relegated.

Was that in the email from your chairman then?

He seems to think winning ten games a season can secure a Premiership title too given the slack nature of your squad.

Best you focus on the impending doom tomorrow like I said. :biggrin:

10 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

In plain English please.......

14 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Dortmund are getting beat at home by Bremen. As it is they will be a seeded team in the play-offs, we could potentially be playing them for a CL spot 

Great game, and thankfully Dortmund are through. 

22 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Wembley chatter better get in the know for your new home. The one where you have a 25% win rate.

This is the Liverpool thread kiddo so its where we come to talk all things scouse.

You seem very defensive on this thread this weekend.

Pre match jitters I suppose, can't blame you with that defence mind!! :biggrin:

37 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Wembley chatter better get in the know for your new home. The one where you have a 25% win rate.

Is it has high as that?  If so, better than i thought.  Mind you, if you saw our semi final you would know that we don't have any real problems at Wembley, where we controlled much of the game, despite the scoreline.  The difficulty lies in that it becomes a special day for many other sides and they will all look to make the most of it.

24 minutes ago, carmine said:

Is it has high as that?  If so, better than i thought.  Mind you, if you saw our semi final you would know that we don't have any real problems at Wembley, where we controlled much of the game, despite the scoreline.  The difficulty lies in that it becomes a special day for many other sides and they will all look to make the most of it.

Statements like that normally back up summaries like Bottled it.

27 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Statements like that normally back up summaries like Bottled it.

In your eyes they probably do.  You also think that winning 12 of your last 13 games is bottling it, so nothing is beyond your imagination!

Anyway, shouldn't you be discussing Liverpool?  And no of corse Liverpool, City, United and Arsenal didn't bottle.  No, no, just Spurs!!

Run along, lad........

Just now, Bredbury Blue said:

Still reckon your boys bottled it vs WHU when you were putting the pressure of Chelsea but didn't perform.

Yep, you're another one!  

btw, its the Liverpool thread so i won't be commenting further unless you want to troll it further on our thread.

7 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yep, you're another one!  

btw, its the Liverpool thread so i won't be commenting further unless you want to troll it further on our thread.

Understood will move over and continue reminding you what could have been if your team had not err bottled it

3 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

For both of you. Enjoy!! :laugh:

You too ronaldpendejo lot to play for this last match you got. Tough one if only you had not bottled that WH Match eh. I'm realigning the stars in light of your comments regarding our defence so I'm looking at an 8-1 mauling of the Brough send em down in style like