Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

Yep, pretty happy with that draw really. Could have been plenty worse. We're capable of winning that group to be honest. And absolutely no team in Europe will want to play an away match at Anfield.

17 hours ago, StevieH said:

Yep, pretty happy with that draw really. Could have been plenty worse. We're capable of winning that group to be honest. And absolutely no team in Europe will want to play an away match at Anfield.

I think thats somewhat dependent of the defense being sorted out because they will as it stands now fancy themselves for away goals

20 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

They are pretty bad aren't they Ronnie...that Wenger contract was a blessing for the rest of us ?

He looked broken towards the end.

I just don't believe he grasps the modern pressing game employed now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

He looked broken towards the end.

I just don't believe he grasps the modern pressing game employed now.

His post interview was tough, kinda felt sorry for him for 2 seconds.

• Haha 1

As a neutral there is no more entertaining team to watch than Liverpool. What a job Klopp has done.

What is the skinny on Karius/Mignolet ? Karius looks just as out of it as he did last year. Looks like a model trying to break into the acting game.

23 hours ago, jellydog said:

Mignolet dropped. More intrigue ?

23 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah, strange one that...

Dodgy keeper there (Karius)...........did you buy him or was he a freebie :sad:

some good football played by the scousers.......take the money for Coutinho :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just now, jellydog said:

Lemar coming your way and Coutinho off to Barca ?

Doubt it very much. With Mbappe off to PSG, Monaco won't have a team left if Lemar goes as well! Rumours that 'The Spire' (hospital) has been booked for Tuesday so looks like some incoming(s) anyway.

1 hour ago, jellydog said:

As a neutral there is no more entertaining team to watch than Liverpool. What a job Klopp has done.

What is the skinny on Karius/Mignolet ? Karius looks just as out of it as he did last year. Looks like a model trying to break into the acting game.

Hoping that Klopp just gave them both their chance and Danny Ward comes in as No. 1. He is a solid keeper. I don't know what Karius was like before he came to Anfield but i've seen nothing to say he is an upgrade on Mignolet, who is still dodgy. 

6 hours ago, jellydog said:

Lemar coming your way and Coutinho off to Barca ?

Lemar rumour gathering pace though.....Wenger will be well pissed as he's been after him all summer. Maybe Origi in part ex? That'll please Monaco fans...not!

53 minutes ago, wilai said:

Lemar rumour gathering pace though.....Wenger will be well pissed as he's been after him all summer. Maybe Origi in part ex? That'll please Monaco fans...not!

2 medicals booked for tomorrow.

The bid has defo gone in, and if it's accepted it will be accepted today by all accounts. 

I'd be tickled pink if we land this, imagine being an Arsenal fan today. Well I can really as we've had plenty snatched off us recently.

Orgi the other way suits me

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

2 medicals booked for tomorrow.

The bid has defo gone in, and if it's accepted it will be accepted today by all accounts. 

I'd be tickled pink if we land this, imagine being an Arsenal fan today. Well I can really as we've had plenty snatched off us recently.

Orgi the other way suits me

Yeah....I heard earlier that The Spire has been booked for tomorrow. Maybe VVD as well as Lamar?

42 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Lol that's the truth and a half that. The 12th man. Read that somewhere else recently.

He must also be wondering why he's playing in a side, that seems like it has 10 players on the pitch, when Ozil and Xhaka are in the side. One or t'other, but not both!