Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Jesus Christ, well and truly bottling this. The biggest game of the season and that is the worst I've seen us play. 

TAA is getting far to often with that ball, his heads gone, Lovren as <deleted> usually rings the papers the day before a big match to tell him how <deleted> good he is and loses his shit as <deleted> usual. 

Mane can't even dribble a ball today. 

Mourinho doing a number 

8 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Jesus Christ, well and truly bottling this. The biggest game of the season and that is the worst I've seen us play. 

TAA is getting far to often with that ball, his heads gone, Lovren as <deleted> usually rings the papers the day before a big match to tell him how <deleted> good he is and loses his shit as <deleted> usual. 

Mane can't even dribble a ball today. 

Mourinho doing a number 

matic and mctomminay are  playing a perfect foil  protecting their back four ,l/pool  have no answer  to break through this defence unless klipperty makes a change ,,but in saying that lpool are knocking it about ok   but,this back 6 are complelely in charge in  , see how it pans out

• Like 1

1 hour ago, champers said:

Jim Beglin said that Liverpool's strength is their pressing game and United just by-passed it by De Gea hoicking it forward to Lukaku. No rolling out the ball to defenders, just wallop up the park, Big Sam style (?).

Utd won the key personal battles: Lukaku v Lovren and Young v Salah.

If Gareth Southgate doesn't have Ashley Young as 1st choice left back for England he needs his head examined.

Yep Maureen worked out Liverpool didn't he. .route 1 to Lakaku..goal.

Cup final the other day, Arsenal pressing game causing City problems: route 1 Bravo to Aguero. This is why I was very surprised Conte didn't bypass City's press last week by playing route 1 to Giroud.

Our Liverpool fans are noticeable by their absence on here post-defeat.

• Like 1

United first half was a masterclass of how to counter your high pressing game just lob it over the top to Lukaku and have a very pacy player in Rashford to finish it off, ended up no one talking about united and Mourinio getting it spot on but all about sending offs for minor offences and crying about penalties, non of the three were, Mane kicked the back of Fellaini,s leg and went over like he was shot, Valencia could have been but the arm was behind him I can see why not given, as for Salah one come on bit of grappling their is pics of Salah doing the exact same to Fellaini, and I also will add not even a mention of Lovrens two assaults on our players.

It seems everytime you can't beat us it is because of bent refs and decisions but never your own teams inability to get a decent effort on goal from the so called best three strikers in the league.

We controlled the whole game and was never really bothered by Liverpool the whole game.

By the way penalty wise you know united have only had 3 at Anfield in 100 years and you want 3 in a game <deleted>. ?

The goals by Rashford were very well taken but we posed a threat we took the game to them in the 2nd half. Van dijk missed a sitter (header) we deserved a point at the very least. The thing we were guilty of is trying to pass through the bus when we should have been hammering their keeper from distance and seeing where the sprawl went after. Had we taken a lot more shots from distance I think our pacey forwards would have reacted quicker and we could have at least drew. Was disappointing seeing the ball go out to the area from a corner and not having a player get to on it and keep attack going. We had a fair few corners like that. Disappointing result but we've had a great run and the target of top 2/3 is still on and we're still in the CL so all to play for.

6 minutes ago, wilai said:

Biggest problem for us is Allardyce's Dogs of War before the 2nd leg!:sad:....Just hope we can avoid injuries!

Just need to smash them in home leg. Pep has only won 5 of 23 CL away knock out fixtures.

• Like 1