Ladyboys In Los

IrishIvan

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a solution:

If you're exclusively into ladyboys, you're a ladyboysexual.

Next ...

Or if he likes both a Ladybisexual.

I torrented a ladyboy program where a son came ro meet his dad who was who was with a ladyboy. Fairplay to the young 21 year old lad he said when they were all alone together at the end of the stay he just saw it just as his dad and his lover. Very open minded, would never happen on TVF.

What was the name of the program scully?

'Ladyboys' and the season referred to is 'Ladyboys 2'

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I watched the 1st season and i enjoyed it they have views of there life and the pitfalls of being a ladyboy it's well worth a look if you can find it.

• Like 1

I think everyone deep down is bi. What brings it out in a person is the right combination of circumstances and person. Thailand obviously is a paradise for any of those types who could't get away with that sort of thing in farang land. Not to mention they are more attractive too. I harbour no ill will towards them though. Each to their own. Just hope he is not partying without a hat.

I dip into the bars a certain amount each trip and my first ever take away turned out to be a LB. Looking back she was very attractive (well obviously I took her duh) but I think the shock factor meant I didn't mentally give it any thought and ended up booting her out of the room.

Did you still have to fork out the money for her?

Gave her 500 bhat. She was already performing something on me so I had to give her something. I only noticed when she took a while to take her jeans off and when she finally did then said 'same same you'.

Edited by wellred

Here's a solution:

If you're exclusively into ladyboys, you're a ladyboysexual.

Next ...

Or if he likes both a Ladybisexual.

I torrented a ladyboy program where a son came ro meet his dad who was who was with a ladyboy. Fairplay to the young 21 year old lad he said when they were all alone together at the end of the stay he just saw it just as his dad and his lover. Very open minded, would never happen on TVF.

What was the name of the program scully?

'Ladyboys' and the season referred to is 'Ladyboys 2'

Sent from my LT26i using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I watched the 1st season and i enjoyed it they have views of there life and the pitfalls of being a ladyboy it's well worth a look if you can find it.

The Pirate has episode 2 ..and episode 4...i think it was 4

we've a friend who is ladyboy inclined and was devastated to here we all new straight away that his lady was half cucumber, she spoke like the little Britain guys "i'm a lady", a other thing we ponder on is why there are so many, it seem to be a trend, as in it's hip to be a ladyboy, as crazy as that sounds, it's fashionable and the Thai culture see them a beautiful, someone post the statistics regarding ladyboys, transsexuals, though out the world in regards to the countries populations, is Thailand at the top are is there a country where all blokes are in heels and bra's.and before anyone says anything i say live and let live, coffee1.gif

...she took a while to take her jeans off and when she finally did then said 'same same you'.

I'm not one of those who claim to be enraged or nauseous at the thought of such a situation, but I have to say on the list of things that I wouldn't want a girl to say to me when she took off her jeans, that would be near the top...

(Perhaps somewhere between, "You probably won't get HIV from just one sexual encounter" and "I don't know why we are even bothering...couldn't we watch TV instead?")

Edited by SteeleJoe

The posters that tend to invoke "they're gay" seem to like to cut to the chase on their forum comments. One managed the one word "Freaks" declaration. They seem to be trying a bit too hard to position themselves away from complications.

Obviously (*), nature does not make the simple distinction of gay and straight, It is socially constructed and no amount of disciplining language in a topic forum in thaivisa will make it true. So, if you want to call your friend gay or straight simply comes down to the drama of presentation of self: do you wish to collude and morally approve your friend's ways or not? There is no inner true to be ultimately revealed.

In the main, men who desire the female body either are aroused by the primary sexual characteristics (They get around by looking at the female genitialia) or the secondary (boobs and bottoms and ankles). The majority are the latter camp. Since ladyboys are far better looking than Thai girls it is obvious what is the rational choice to make. Only the fears of self-presentation discrediting is holding back the forum members here from revealing their true desires.

Ladyboys have a hidden gender. Girls have a hidden agenda. Pick your poision.

Proof that ladyboys are better looking than thai girls:

Ladyboys:

post-60541-0-36451000-1367740635_thumb.j

post-60541-0-82591600-1367740644_thumb.j

post-60541-0-98493000-1367740655_thumb.j

4. (No. 1, but when she was still a boy, she is sitting down)

post-60541-0-29409400-1367740704_thumb.j

Girls:

post-60541-0-63510300-1367740666_thumb.j

post-60541-0-09896800-1367740680_thumb.j

post-60541-0-53213100-1367740690_thumb.j

(*) There is an unending amount of academic literature that prove this point. Why not-- for amusement's sake-- try the hysterically transphobic Radical Feminist literature of Janice Raymond: Transsexual Empire. It is good place to start as any... and is free to download on the internet.

• Like 1

we've a friend who is ladyboy inclined and was devastated to here we all new straight away that his lady was half cucumber, she spoke like the little Britain guys "i'm a lady", a other thing we ponder on is why there are so many, it seem to be a trend, as in it's hip to be a ladyboy, as crazy as that sounds, it's fashionable and the Thai culture see them a beautiful, someone post the statistics regarding ladyboys, transsexuals, though out the world in regards to the countries populations, is Thailand at the top are is there a country where all blokes are in heels and bra's.and before anyone says anything i say live and let live, coffee1.gif

Sadly the worst part of the story is not that your friend was found out, but that he felt the need to keep it hidden in the first place. Maybe have a word with him and explain that he shouldnt have to keep his sexuality all hidden away from the people he trusts. Of course, your benny hill like comments (half cucumber, im a lady, blokes in bras and heels) kinda subverts that so maybe have a think about why he might have tried to keep it on the QT. :)

• Like 1

He is bisexual.

Agree.

A hetero man having sex with another person will never ever be able to just ignore the fact his sex-partner has a penis.

Having said that, it is up to him, but don't try to make it something else (Just curious, kateoys are the 3rd sex bullshit, etc).

Btw, (to another member) if a gay can be proud of being gay, why cant a hetero be proud to be hetero without being branded as being Homophobic?

• Like 1

privilege im afraid. The two terms arent morally and culturally equivalent. One wields/reinforces power, the other is usually a term of deviance within the same cultural discussion which often in turn marks out the person referred to as "deviant and abnormal". Be loud and proud though if you like. Sexuality (as an object of repression) is increasingly a nonsense (well, hope beyond hope) smile.png

Edited by inutil
  • Like 1

Sexual minorities (GLBT) are still fighting for equality under the law and fairness and lack of bigotry in their social treatment in almost every country in the world. So the pride thing is part of the international civil rights struggle which will still be going on for all of our lifetimes. Compare to "White Pride" groups in the USA; those are always fascist. Get the difference now?

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

The posters that tend to invoke "they're gay" seem to like to cut to the chase on their forum comments. One managed the one word "Freaks" declaration. They seem to be trying a bit too hard to position themselves away from complications.

Obviously (*), nature does not make the simple distinction of gay and straight, It is socially constructed and no amount of disciplining language in a topic forum in thaivisa will make it true. So, if you want to call your friend gay or straight simply comes down to the drama of presentation of self: do you wish to collude and morally approve your friend's ways or not? There is no inner true to be ultimately revealed.

In the main, men who desire the female body either are aroused by the primary sexual characteristics (They get around by looking at the female genitialia) or the secondary (boobs and bottoms and ankles). The majority are the latter camp. Since ladyboys are far better looking than Thai girls it is obvious what is the rational choice to make. Only the fears of self-presentation discrediting is holding back the forum members here from revealing their true desires.

Ladyboys have a hidden gender. Girls have a hidden agenda. Pick your poision.

Proof that ladyboys are better looking than thai girls:

Ladyboys:

post-60541-0-36451000-1367740635_thumb.j

post-60541-0-82591600-1367740644_thumb.j

post-60541-0-98493000-1367740655_thumb.j

4. (No. 1, but when she was still a boy, she is sitting down)

post-60541-0-29409400-1367740704_thumb.j

Girls:

post-60541-0-63510300-1367740666_thumb.j

post-60541-0-09896800-1367740680_thumb.j

post-60541-0-53213100-1367740690_thumb.j

(*) There is an unending amount of academic literature that prove this point. Why not-- for amusement's sake-- try the hysterically transphobic Radical Feminist literature of Janice Raymond: Transsexual Empire. It is good place to start as any... and is free to download on the internet.

It was a great post...until your absurd declaration about lady boys being far better looking than Thai girls* and the even more ridiculous attempt at "proof" (and the silliness about "hidden agendas" with all girls and only girls).

It is beyond stupid to argue something so completely subjective as physical beauty but in all honesty, I've seen far fewer really good looking transgendered people than I have really good looking females. (I see better looking women every day than the examples of the ladyboys you presented; and far better looking than the girls you've shown.)

*absurd in that it is laughably absolutist, broad, and subjective.

But the post was actually a windup, wasn't it?

Edited by SteeleJoe
  • Like 2

Sexual minorities (GLBT) are still fighting for equality under the law and fairness and lack of bigotry in their social treatment in almost every country in the world. So the pride thing is part of the international civil rights struggle which will still be going on for all of our lifetimes. Compare to "White Pride" groups in the USA; those are always fascist. Get the difference now?

And still claim to be discriminated because people do not like the "freak parades" ?

And still claim to be discriminated because people do not like the "freak parades" ?

I fail to see your point. If you don't like a particular parade, then bloody don't go to it! Jeez.

Also if you're implying that all gay people who attend gay pride parades the world over are "freaks" I personally would characterize that sentiment as indicative of a homophobic point of view. That said, sure there are some freaks there. There are some freaks at most ANY parade.

You seem to want to promote the idea of heterosexual pride parades. So who is stopping you? Nobody is stopping you. It's just noise.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

I fail to see your point. If you don't like a particular parade, then bloody don't go to it! Jeez.

Also if you're implying that all gay people who attend gay pride parades the world over are "freaks" I personally would characterize that sentiment as indicative of a homophobic point of view. That said, sure there are some freaks there. There are some freaks at most ANY parade.

You seem to want to promote the idea of heterosexual pride parades. So who is stopping you? Nobody is stopping you. It's just noise.

I will let you have that last word here on this subject/the direction it takes, as it is kind of a Déjà vu here.

I believe we have clashed heads on this sometime in the past.

smile.png

After a further line of questioning I estabished from the friend that he doesnt mind thst his lover still has wedding tackle, but he insists that he never sees it during intercourse. So he is fact the train and not the tunnel. He is quite a big bloke and uses shall we say, performance enhancing substances. He is also an MMA fighter with a few fights under his belt. I imagine the nightly activities would be quite rough. I would hate to see what would happen if the LB accidently let a dangly bit dangle the wrong way.

He is happy only as long as he does not see the sex-partners parts?

Seems a bit odd, as it is not a big distance between the scrotum and the testicles, but I have never been in that situation.

Seems even more odd he will react angrily if he accidentally see the other persons parts.

After all, it should not be a surprise.

Sure it is not actually yourself you are talking about, and you just pull one of those "a friend of mine" angles?

tongue.png

• Like 1

I will let you have that last word here on this subject/the direction it takes, as it is kind of a Déjà vu here.

That's mighty white of you.violin.gif

Maybe you convinced me, but I want to keep my pride.

wink.png

Sadly the worst part of the story is not that your friend was found out, but that he felt the need to keep it hidden in the first place. Maybe have a word with him and explain that he shouldnt have to keep his sexuality all hidden away from the people he trusts. Of course, your benny hill like comments (half cucumber, im a lady, blokes in bras and heels) kinda subverts that so maybe have a think about why he might have tried to keep it on the QT. smile.png

ah, the defender, Mr PC, OK what should i have said or phased it, your transsexual boyfriend, your boyfriend with breasts, your cross dressing partner, i can't say girlfriend because in the eyes of the law, they are still male, please get in touch with the BBC and explain that Benny Hill and little Britain offend you, but if they don't then you are a hypocrite, i believe the word bloke is a slang term for a male, it's a fact that ladyboys are males in heels and bra's, the fact is we are really supportive of our friend, so is this like a disabled person thing, don't look at them or talk to them, yet they are just normal people like all of us and are quite happy to mention there disability, your making assumptions and presuming my friend is gay, he is not!!!!!,oh i here you cry, he must be, no he is not, so who is at fault, me for a few quips or you and your assumptions.coffee1.gif

After a further line of questioning I estabished from the friend that he doesnt mind thst his lover still has wedding tackle, but he insists that he never sees it during intercourse. So he is fact the train and not the tunnel. He is quite a big bloke and uses shall we say, performance enhancing substances. He is also an MMA fighter with a few fights under his belt. I imagine the nightly activities would be quite rough. I would hate to see what would happen if the LB accidently let a dangly bit dangle the wrong way.

He is happy only as long as he does not see the sex-partners parts?

Seems a bit odd, as it is not a big distance between the scrotum and the testicles, but I have never been in that situation.

Seems even more odd he will react angrily if he accidentally see the other persons parts.

After all, it should not be a surprise.

Sure it is not actually yourself you are talking about, and you just pull one of those "a friend of mine" angles?

No mate it is a genuine question. If I was LB inclined I would have said so. Im not shy and couldnt care less about what people think of me. I was just curious about what other people thought. BTW I will be showing him this thread

"...and no amount of disciplining language..."

I can tell a Foucauldian when i see one tongue.png

And to the dude quoting me above: Your mates sexuality is his ultimately concern. He is probably going to want to question it at some point if he hasnt yet come to terms with it. Id suggest if hes horrified you 'found out' that maybe hes yet to have done so. Just be a mate for him whatever side of the fence he decides to jump onto. It might be straight, it might be gay, he might have squared all his circles and made a decision... then again he might just think its something always in flux and not worth worrying about.

I dont know you, i dont know your relationship, so let me make internet history by apologizing for my cheek on presuming about it. smile.png Sexuality is horrendously complex, if you come from a culture (or a time) with clear delineated ideas on gender and sexuality (as many of us probably did), being faced with your attraction to transgendered people, its not something youre going to come to terms with quickly on the flip of the coin. Equally tragically is that its actually incredibly simple: You are attracted to x-person. X-person is attracted to you! Yay!

...Its just that now you're compelled (if its not considered 'normal' or in some way deviant) to justify that socially in order to retain your status and have it valued as a 'blip' or a 'weird tendency' but ultimately harmless and not affecting upon you as a person. And there we have politics, repression, socialization, approbation, exclusion, prejudice, hate and bullshit. I wish it was different, because your sexuality isnt my business (as mine isnt yours). But its still a while to go until we reach that point. And... until then, we'll probably just have to carry on with the finbar saunders discussion on sexuality until society is ready for a bit of a grown up conversation about how "no one cares who youre sleeping with and can we all just discuss the weather or something?"

Edited by inutil
  • Like 2