Pizza Delivered Sideways

PoodMaiDai

"Where are the grandkids when you need them?"

I can't eat so many slices, they should've just cut it into 6.

Yeah....I know exactly what you mean.

Also in the pic....

"We need a bigger table for the remotes....."

They'll need a bigger sofa soon.

• Like 2

"Where are the grandkids when you need them?"

I can't eat so many slices, they should've just cut it into 6. sad.png

I thought you were going to crochet us a quilt ... not COOK one.

• Like 2

This happens outside of Thailand as well.

True.

Plus this is Thai Visa, right?.. It's likely to down to the OP's attitude, I have never known or heard of anyone having similar issues, so yeah, it must be down to the OP's attitude and the poor company he keeps.

He's obviously guilty,hang him high!

Pizzas, cappuccinos... What next? The answer people is quite simple. When in Thailand please do not expect western food/drinks to the same standard as farang land. Simple. But I so realise some have an inclination to moan on here regardless so please... as you were.

Sounds like you'll fit in well here, no argue no complain, be careful you don't start "baaaaaaaaaing":lol:
Indeed

If I order 'something', I expect to get said 'something' and not something else.

I tried making my own, but all the topping slid to the bottom of the toaster. Right mess

Attaching the base of the toaster to the kitchen wall solves your problem but you will need some sort of catching device for when it pops out.

HrGZbri.jpg

We used to order these almost as a joke every once in a while in college. They were always the worst pizzas. It just didn't matter if you were stoned enough I guess, lol.

Op, If they would have delivered my pizza sideways, I would have paid them sideways. Wait.

I usually get Pizza Hut and I've never had one delivered sideways. The most unusual delivery I've had in Thailand was by a woman in a car. I live in Samut Prakarn and ordered from a place called Dr Pizza which is next to a nightclub. I don't know if they are a franchise but the pizzas are like Scoozi expect bizarrely spicy (I guess for the Thais) and you get lots of little bags of herbs. The pasta I ordered wasn't good. But delivered in a car - I don't know how they afford it.

About two years ago we ordered a large pizza. They were either out of large boxes or couldn't figure out that a large circle doesn't fit into a small square, so they folded the pizza corners up to make it fit into a medium size box.

I have a photo of that mess laying around somewhere.

Pizzas, cappuccinos... What next? The answer people is quite simple. When in Thailand please do not expect western food/drinks to the same standard as farang land. Simple. But I so realise some have an inclination to moan on here regardless so please... as you were.

Sounds like you'll fit in well here, no argue no complain, be careful you don't start "baaaaaaaaaing"laugh.png

Oh please. Life is too short to be moaning about such things. When they happen to me in Thailand I chalk it up to a lack of understanding, say mai bpen rai and order something else.

As people get older they like to moan. Ones geographical location does not affect this behaviour. 5555

That's a bit unfair I'm still relatively young and I like to moan and complain too.

That's rather cynical of you which is ironic given as you wanted to complain about someone else.

For the record, I have never known any food delivery service to be as good or as professional as the Pizza Company. From answering the phone on the first ring with an English speaking rep who has a log of your name by phone number and all previous delivery addresses, to being able to track your order's progress online, to having pizza's delivered to remote locations all over the country where we didn't really know the address to ourselves. Their service is much better than I get when I am back in "faragland" so no need for you to be so cynical of this country really.

That's rather cynical of you which is ironic given as you wanted to complain about someone else.

For the record, I have never known any food delivery service to be as good or as professional as the Pizza Company. From answering the phone on the first ring with an English speaking rep who has a log of your name by phone number and all previous delivery addresses, to being able to track your order's progress online, to having pizza's delivered to remote locations all over the country where we didn't really know the address to ourselves. Their service is much better than I get when I am back in "faragland" so no need for you to be so cynical of this country really.

Another one from "farangland," where is this place?

Do people say that because they think they're turning Thai? Do they really think thai people living in US, UK etc. would call their own country "oriental land"? I don't think any Thai would EVER say that

Thai people reading this must really have a laughcheesy.gif

Do people say that because they think they're turning Thai? Do they really think thai people living in US, UK etc. would call their own country "oriental land"? I don't think any Thai would EVER say that

Thai people reading this must really have a laugh

I think farang land is an all encompassing term for 'back home' wherever it may be.

I think farang land is an all encompassing term for 'back home' wherever it may be.

Wherever white people may be.......I just hope people understand that no Thai would ever use an encompassing term that means Thais, Laotians, Cambodians etc to describe their homeland, and seeing white people do that just encourages them to think that we are complete idiots and that showing any respect to white people's country and culture in not necessary. It just adds to their feelings of superiority IMHO.

To me using that term just says "I am a fool." Thats just my two centswink.png

Wherever white people may be.......I just hope people understand that no Thai would ever use an encompassing term that means Thais, Laotians, Cambodians etc to describe their homeland, and seeing white people do that just encourages them to think that we are complete idiots and that showing any respect to white people's country and culture in not necessary. It just adds to their feelings of superiority IMHO.

To me using that term just says "I am a fool." Thats just my two cents

That's not going to stop them referring to us all as farangs though so why bother. They are set in their ways. They believe in ghosts for gods sake.