Invitation

Hi folks

I was wondering if any of you would be interested in having a look or maybe even posting your own farm/farming photos that you have taken in a thread that I started up in the farming section.

When I first started the thread I wasn't sure whether to post it in the photography section or the farming.I ended up choosing the Farming forum but I am sure that many of you have some great farming photos also.

So I warmly invite you to come and have look at Farm Photos

While I am here I would like to say a big thank you especially to samuijimmy and Dancealot for their contributions (and to everyone else of course) wai.gif

(I hope that I haven't broken any forum rules by making this invitation)

Shaggy

• Like 2

Hey Shaggy, I am not sure why you singled out me and DAL....wub.png ..... there are a number of other members on this forum section, who contribute some wonderful images both here and in the farming forum!!!! including you! thumbsup.giftongue.png

While we are talking other photo forums in Thai Visa, Chiang Rai..... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/607895-images-of-chiang-rai-2013/

and Samui and the islands http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/125263-images-of-samui-phangan-and-tao/

are worth a look too! wink.pngthumbsup.gif.... (perhaps others which I have not got around to looking at yet! ) ..... whistling.gif

• Like 1

Hey Shaggy, I am not sure why you singled out me and DAL....wub.png

Hi Jimmy

The reason that I mentioned You and DAL was because you two have contributed to the Farm Photos thread from the start and have helped keep the thread going with your wonderful photos.

there are a number of other members on this forum section, who contribute some wonderful images both here and in the farming forum!!!!

I couldn't agree more,and a BIG thank you goes out to those good folks also.

For me personally the Photography and Farming Forums are where I come for a breather..........without doubt (IMHO) the best sections on TVF.

• Like 2

there are a number of other members on this forum section, who contribute some wonderful images both here and in the farming forum!!!!

I couldn't agree more,and a BIG thank you goes out to those good folks also.

For me personally the Photography and Farming Forums are where I come for a breather..........without doubt (IMHO) the best sections on TVF.

Well I could not agree more either!!! .... it's refreshing not to have to read through some of the stuff on the forum, in general .... where one gets to the point of thinking .... "why am I reading this ...blank blank blank !....... " bah.gif

So, I say thank you to everyone too! thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Just made my first contribution there. Being a city dweller not too many farming photos but will dig around in my archive.

You need to get out the city more there Tywais! .... live a bit on the wild side! w00t.gif ..... wink.pngbiggrin.png

Haven't always been a city dweller except since being in Thailand. Grew up on a ranch in Texas - cows, pigs, chicken. Most of my relatives were farmers/ranchers. First thing I ever drove was a Ford tractor at about 10 years of age. biggrin.png

Thanks for the link to your most interesting photos.

Exactly the right way to do it,

Double posting is not allowed, but cross linking is the way to do it.

Ummm can you explain what you mean by double posting astral..... ?

Do you mean same image being used in two different forums ? If so guilty.....sad.png I occasionally use same photos on Samui forum and I see one or two members do the same on their local forums w00t.gif

Are we all in trouble now? whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Do you mean same image being used in two different forums ? If so guilty.....sad.png I occasionally use same photos on Samui forum and I see one or two members do the same on their local forums w00t.gif

It's the rules, Jimmy.

Stick to them, from now on.

coffee1.gif

So us Landscape photo folks are not in then ? tongue.png

While I am here I would like to say a big thank you especially to samuijimmy and Dancealot for their contributions (and to everyone else of course) wai.gif

Shaggy

Win whistling.gif

coffee1.gif

Shaggy

Win whistling.gif

You landscape guy's are most certainly ' in ' and some of you have popped by the Farm Photo thread already with some stunning photos.

Would love a visit from your good self Mr Win.....Huh Hmmmmm,with some photos if possible.

• Like 1

coffee1.gif

Mr. KanWin i do not consider you landscape folk, all the time. I love to watch these pics you post. I watch them on my 42'' screen so i can enjoy them fully.

You , especially, inspired me to seriously want to control the photo's i make. Also i have never made a limerick in my life before you, someway inspired me to open my mind for this........

You have the ability to spark!

You rs, wai.gif

• Like 2

No that is NOT the case (same images Kan be posted where ever you wish to place them, as I have done, so there tongue.png ), your NOT in any trouble unless you post the same opening post in others forums on ThaiVisaDotCom.

So, say you started a post in the Samui forum like "Life's a Beach, lets see them " and then the very same post in Phuket, Pattaya Hua, Hin-Cha-am etc. then you are screwed, I should now as I did get it once..............................about Songkran photos in 13 odd forum on here.clap2.gif back in 2009 or so.

Well what Kan one say after me out burst / rant / aunt biggrin.png / whatever will be, shall be.

As always, Members,

Yours truly,

Me name is Win and I live in Kan, I tank you belly big w00t.gif

• 5 months later...

Another cheeky little bump whistling.gif

Yesterdays posts were amazing and I thought that maybe some of you would like to look.

If any of you guys and gals have any farm related photos,then please drop by and share them....or just drop by for a look when you have time.

Kind regards

Shaggy wai.gif

Shag,

You're going to need to drag me out to the farms when you get back.

I had a drive round our kids plantations yesterday, will make some good shots.

Shag,

You're going to need to drag me out to the farms when you get back.

I had a drive round our kids plantations yesterday, will make some good shots.

Awesome mate,I can't wait !!!

Still a bit nervous about getting my hands on some proper cameras though but excited at the same time........ if you know what I mean biggrin.png

• 2 weeks later...