Things That Grate On You In Pattaya....

blackman

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried Subway on Soi Buakhao?

Putting aside that the aircon has been "broken" for as long i can remember.

When you enter the store and look to order, you are greeted by "what you want mister"

Followed by painful observation of bread and other food butchering.

The icing is always the "wrap" the moment you sit down to eat and unwrap it, the whole sub falls apart.

I only wish someone from the head office paid a visit

I have known the manager of the store for 7 years. She is lovely and knows how to run a business.

The air con works perfectly, the staff are perfect. The food is excellent value. 113 baht for a tuna sub full of veg a large drink and crisps. It's a perfect snack.

Not to mention the smile and thank you after.

• Like 2

Anyone tried Subway on Soi Buakhao?

Putting aside that the aircon has been "broken" for as long i can remember.

When you enter the store and look to order, you are greeted by "what you want mister"

Followed by painful observation of bread and other food butchering.

The icing is always the "wrap" the moment you sit down to eat and unwrap it, the whole sub falls apart.

I only wish someone from the head office paid a visit

I have known the manager of the store for 7 years. She is lovely and knows how to run a business.

The air con works perfectly, the staff are perfect. The food is excellent value. 113 baht for a tuna sub full of veg a large drink and crisps. It's a perfect snack.

Not to mention the smile and thank you after.

cheesy.gif Do not know whats worse. The delusional world you live in or the stories you like to make uprolleyes.gif

The traffic congestion that is caused by the inconsiderate drivers who insist on passing in the curb (left) lane even though they can see that there is a bus, truck, or food stall in that lane up ahead because they know that the Thai mind set will allow them to come back into the traffic lane due to this mai pen rai foolishness

Is this all you have to worry about ? In the collective flotsam and jetsom that makes up pattaya your peeved with PCX riders ( why them in particular), smokers with open windows and sunglasses indoors......is this the collective sum of your frustration...

Please.. get a life

i often think that those who say ''get a life' are the ones who really need one

seems i am not alone

SOURCE URBAN DICTIONARY
''GET A LIFE'
Phrase used by insecure xenophobes as a response to someone with different hobbies, interests or attitudes to themselves.
These people often think they have a lot of friends, but usually nobody really cares for them.
2 .considered to be the ultimate insult for insecure people who have nothing better to say.
people who use this "diss" have no life themselves.
they usually say this to feel better about their own sad lives by criticizing someone else's "life".

A riposte to those whose lack of education or sensible argument leads them to use the phrase 'get a life' is 'Certainly. Can I take yours?"

cranky seniles.

<deleted> disrespectful youngsters.

I'm 25 I have a wife and a child. I am highly respected where I live by all locals and westerners.

Watch your mouth.

The only way that I can watch my mouth is to look into a mirror - and every time I do that I fall in love all over again. tongue.png

Re my comment. If the cap fits then wear it. If it doesn't what is your problem? Seems to me that you have identified with it.

BTW I use my fingers to type but to each their own. You going to send the boys round if I respond in kind to some of the more moronic posters?

drivers that overreact when you you beep your horn at them

to Thai car/motorcycle manufacturers :

make your cars/bikes cheaper by making indicators and mirrors an optional extra

Thais do not use them anyway

People who drive Toyota Fortuners and think they own the road.

People who don't wear shirts in bars (unless they are female).

my wife drives a Fortuner

shes Thai and pays taxes so i suppose technically she does own the road (or a small part of it)

• Like 2

Sewer stench near Tukcom
People with flabby / wrinkly arms wearing sleeveless shirts, put it away please or buy some dumbells.
Knobbers on Harleys who have watched too much sons of anarchy on tv and roar along the 10m of clear road with that "im a badass biker" grimace, reminds me of the wild hogs movie. Arent you hot in that leather vest?

Edited by TexasRanger
  • Like 1

Men in Speedos. JUST PLAIN WRONG!!!

They're fondly known as "budgie smugglers"! biggrin.png

And MY budgie,s the size of an ostritch whistling.gif

My brother Billy had an Ostrich willy and he showed it to the girl next door.

She thought it was a snake and she hit it with a rake.

....and now it's only two foot four! biggrin.png

• Like 1

No cocktail umbrellas, neither at tesco nor the seven at my corner. Life is still rough on the dark side...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2