2013/2014 Transfer Rumours

BangrakBob

Agree uptheos but is bale worth 4 times the price of fellaini? whats has happened to FFP since it has been brought in the transfer market has gone bonkers.

I fully agree that the transfer market has gone bonkers. It's just a personal opinion and I've never been a big fan of Fellaini. I'd much rather see United go after a more creative midfield player to support RVP.

I'd certainly concentrate very hard on bringing Baines to OT though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Agree uptheos but is bale worth 4 times the price of fellaini? whats has happened to FFP since it has been brought in the transfer market has gone bonkers.

I fully agree that the transfer market has gone bonkers. It's just a personal opinion and I've never been a big fan of Fellaini. I'd much rather see United go after a more creative midfield player to support RVP.

I'd certainly concentrate very hard on bringing Baines to OT though.

Already have Kagawa....the play-a-maker? If you're on twitter, follow @evilkagawa, he can be quite funny.

• Like 1

Ronaldo talking up United. The plot thickens.whistling.gif

I still reckon he is going to Utd when monkey boy signs thumbsup.gif

Curious, eh ? Up until now Ronaldo has been playing his cards very close to his vest. This looks like his first gambit.

Only from The Mirror, but......

A £26m deal is in place to sign forward Erik Lamela who missed Roma’s Serie A match with Livorno last night to travel to London.

And Tottenham have agreed a £7.5m price with Steaua Bucharest for Romanian defender Vlad Chiriches, a move that broke down earlier in the month.

But now AVB is ready to smash Spurs’ record fee again with a deadline-busting move for Hulk.

A £26m deal is in place to sign forward Erik Lamela who missed Roma’s Serie A match with Livorno last night to travel to London.

And Tottenham have agreed a £7.5m price with Steaua Bucharest for Romanian defender Vlad Chiriches, a move that broke down earlier in the month.

But now AVB is ready to smash Spurs’ record fee again with a deadline-busting move for Hulk.

Yes i hear Vlad is done but any movement on Bale is in conjunction with Lamela being signed, done and dusted

Chelsea in for Eto'o.

At 32 he is getting on a bit, but only £2m transfer fee sounds decent.

reckon eto'o would still score bundles in england. brilliant striker. he'd flat track bully the hell out of this league.

Take what the Mirror ses with a pinch of salt ups ! he was on the subs bench smile.png

Take what the Mirror ses with a pinch of salt ups ! he was on the subs bench smile.png

Not good enough to be first pick? wink.png

The whole Hulk thing just isn't going to happen. I think the press like this one because of the link with Porto days gone by but Hulk is another one of these players with third party ownership issues and we've been lured down that route before. Its totally non productive.

The really interesting question mark is who if we take one, will be the Madrid player in the deal. Its clearly likely to be Coentrao but the name Ozil has surfaced. We need a playmaker and i really rate him. age to right, still young. We just might know in a couple of days.

Another good bet on the Spurs front would be a move for Lennon. i don't think he has a hope of first team football the manner in which Townsend has emerged in recent months. Inferior in everything bar speed which is largely over rated anyway if you don't possess the final delivery.

The whole Hulk thing just isn't going to happen. I think the press like this one because of the link with Porto days gone by but Hulk is another one of these players with third party ownership issues and we've been lured down that route before. Its totally non productive.

The really interesting question mark is who if we take one, will be the Madrid player in the deal. Its clearly likely to be Coentrao but the name Ozil has surfaced. We need a playmaker and i really rate him. age to right, still young. We just might know in a couple of days.

Another good bet on the Spurs front would be a move for Lennon. i don't think he has a hope of first team football the manner in which Townsend has emerged in recent months. Inferior in everything bar speed which is largely over rated anyway if you don't possess the final delivery.

If you can get Ozil that would be a really good capture, though I'm not sure players like him want to be the make-weight part of any deal. I have to admit that I haven't seen much of Hulk, but the name is intimidating. biggrin.png

It's going to be an interesting final week.

Carmine, if you guys got Ozil I think a top 4 spot would be a banker. I find it hard to understand that United are not interested....................I wonder if we are? ;-)

If Soldado gets a nasty injury were light up top remember. Defoe's a waste of space and Adebayor doesn't seem to understand the whole concept of not just playing when you want to.

Harry Kane is one of our home growns but he's not ready for this league.

As far as top four goes i'm not even thinking about it. Were a largely scratch team. Even Kaboul and Sandro have been out for months. With new people still to arrive we don't even know how we'll shape out. Its going to be a case of being organized and grinding wins which AVB is very clever at and lets see where we stand at christmas. If we are up there then, were just going to get stronger and stronger.

Carmine, if you guys got Ozil I think a top 4 spot would be a banker. I find it hard to understand that United are not interested....................I wonder if we are? ;-)

If Soldado gets a nasty injury were light up top remember. Defoe's a waste of space and Adebayor doesn't seem to understand the whole concept of not just playing when you want to.

Harry Kane is one of our home growns but he's not ready for this league.

As far as top four goes i'm not even thinking about it. Were a largely scratch team. Even Kaboul and Sandro have been out for months. With new people still to arrive we don't even know how we'll shape out. Its going to be a case of being organized and grinding wins which AVB is very clever at and lets see where we stand at christmas. If we are up there then, were just going to get stronger and stronger.

Yep transition season for us i'm afraid sad.png

Real do not have the funds. They are as potless as the rest of Spain. They haven't even paid for Modric yet! Levy wants cash up front, no HP.

Ronaldo must be feeling like a yoyo at the moment, not knowing whether Real want to sell to get the cash they need or not. He will not be signing a new deal at the club and their is a mutual dislike between him and Florentino Perez.

Selling shirts and setting up presentation stages even before a player has signed is disrespectful at the very least and a step too far as far as destabilising other clubs is concerned.

If Platini is serious about FFP, why no investigation into Real`s finances? We already know that they have been caught at least twice doing illegal deals with Madrid council and the Royal family to fund their Galactico deals.

The other bid is obviously from Manchester United if anybody has watched David Moyes tonight. I doubt that it will succeed if you take any notice of Sky Sports News, which anyone with any integrity would not. However, stranger things have happened in the wonderful world of football!

Edited by Notstupid30

Real do not have the funds. They are as potless as the rest of Spain. They haven't even paid for Modric yet! Levy wants cash up front, no HP.

Ronaldo must be feeling like a yoyo at the moment, not knowing whether Real want to sell to get the cash they need or not. He will not be signing a new deal at the club and their is a mutual dislike between him and Florentino Perez.

Selling shirts and setting up presentation stages even before a player has signed is disrespectful at the very least and a step too far as far as destabilising other clubs is concerned.

If Platini is serious about FFP, why no investigation into Real`s finances? We already know that they have been caught at least twice doing illegal deals with Madrid council and the Royal family to fund their Galactico deals.

The other bid is obviously from Manchester United if anybody has watched David Moyes tonight. I doubt that it will succeed if you take any notice of Sky Sports News, which anyone with any integrity would not. However, stranger things have happened in the wonderful world of football!

Agree with nearly all of that save the bit about the second bid being from Utd. Spurs would never sale Bale to any of the current top four. Theres no need to and it would be a betrayal of our manager.

Its probably PSG and i very much doubt Bale would even be prepared to go there. Basically its just more leverage for Levy to rub Perez's face in it. I hope the premature building of the stage costs them another 10m.

Someone needs to teach Madrid a lesson over their transfer antics because sure as hell FIFA won't.

Not really a stage, more of a gazebo.

It probably should have been a cage and they could have ceremonially opened the door of the cage by way of unleashing Gareth into the wilds of La Liga. Would've been a nice touch i think.

I'm not sure you're going to be able to sell him once this picture gets round....

BShtYU7CUAAXtFL.jpg-large.jpeg

cheesy.gif My first wife had a pair of those.cheesy.gif

Honestly, between the baseball cap backwards and the frilly speedos Bale is going to the perfect club.thumbsup.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Cabaye to PSG reportedly done and dusted.

19M quid….like him or not Mike Ashley knows how to make a buck. He has made some great returns on player sales in recent times and each year keeps moving back up the table.

Edited by BangrakBob