Woolwich Attack: ' Soldier Beheaded' By Ranting Fanatics On Busy London Street

webfact

Another peacful muslim event in Sweden.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/641640-at-least-8-arrested-after-swedish-riots-enter-third-day/

The riots are believed to have begun after a local police shot and killed a machete-wielding 69-year-old man the previous week in the suburb, where a large number of Muslim immigrants reside. While some local youth leaders have claimed inequality, other locals have criticized the riots, saying youths took the incident as an excuse to take out their frustration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots

The rioting occurred after the fatal shooting of a 69-year-old man in his Husby apartment on 13 May 2013. The man, armed with a machete and locked in with a woman, reportedly threatened to kill the police. The police stormed in when negotiations failed.[5][6][7]The man had allegedly been confronted earlier by a gang of youths, whom he threatened with a knife. When the police knocked on his door, he mistook them for the youths and did not open the door. Believing that the woman in the apartment (his wife) was in danger, the police, his brother-in-law maintains, shot him. According to reports, the man was originally from Portugal.[8][9]

The police were stoned by youths, resulting in three injuries on Sunday night and seven by the next night.[2][4] The police adopted a policy of non-interference with the riots, explaining that their goal was to "do as little as possible".[

What does this have to do with the murder of a soldier in London?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/641640-at-least-8-arrested-after-swedish-riots-enter-third-day/

The riots are believed to have begun after a local police shot and killed a machete-wielding 69-year-old man the previous week in the suburb, where a large number of Muslim immigrants reside. While some local youth leaders have claimed inequality, other locals have criticized the riots, saying youths took the incident as an excuse to take out their frustration.

The rioting occurred after the fatal shooting of a 69-year-old man in his Husby apartment on 13 May 2013. The man, armed with a machete and locked in with a woman, reportedly threatened to kill the police. The police stormed in when negotiations failed.[5][6][7]The man had allegedly been confronted earlier by a gang of youths, whom he threatened with a knife. When the police knocked on his door, he mistook them for the youths and did not open the door. Believing that the woman in the apartment (his wife) was in danger, the police, his brother-in-law maintains, shot him. According to reports, the man was originally from Portugal.[8][9]

The police were stoned by youths, resulting in three injuries on Sunday night and seven by the next night.[2][4] The police adopted a policy of non-interference with the riots, explaining that their goal was to "do as little as possible".[

It has to do with the claim of a very few posters on this forum that muslims are so peaceful, and the event in London was a rarity.

Or do you suggest that all posts in this thread have to be related to events in this particular street in London to make it easier to justify your claims that violence by muslims isn't a daily occurence everywhere in the western world and that the police try to avoid confrontation in an attempt not to ignite unstoppable violence.

Edited by jbrain

It has to do with the claim of a very few posters on this forum that muslims are so peaceful, and the event in London was a rarity.

I don't think you'll find anyone who claims that all muslims are peaceful. That would be contrary to the evidence before their own eyes. You can't judge everyone by the actions of a few.

These animals should be shown no bloody mercy at all. Enough with all this liberal crap about being more 'understanding' about their quirky religion.

Saw one yesterday that said, If your religion is one where you have to kill to be in it then please start with yourself. I think this applies here.

• Like 1

I don't think you'll find anyone who claims that all muslims are peaceful. That would be contrary to the evidence before their own eyes. You can't judge everyone by the actions of a few.

They claim that the majority is peaceful and condemns violence, yet every day the newspapers are full of new horrific events where muslims were the cause.

Since Europe has still a higher percentage of other religions than muslim, I'm sure you can point us to a similar amount of similar events in the same timespan performed by any of those other religions.

More of Choudary here, refusing to condemn the attack and seeming to be implicated in the radicalisation of one of the attackers, Adebolajo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwUpv90QEE

That's a very good clip, and in my opinion displays the point that 7 by 7 is trying to get across.

The two people on the right of the screen display reasoning, normal rational thinking people who will openly condemn this recent atrocity.

The bloke on the left hand side (I will refrain from using the term 'man') displays openly everything that is wrong with a small section of a sect.

• Like 1

More of Choudary here, refusing to condemn the attack and seeming to be implicated in the radicalisation of one of the attackers, Adebolajo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDwUpv90QEE

That's a very good clip, and in my opinion displays the point that 7 by 7 is trying to get across.

The two people on the right of the screen display reasoning, normal rational thinking people who will openly condemn this recent atrocity.

The bloke on the left hand side (I will refrain from using the term 'man') displays openly everything that is wrong with a small section of a sect.

Or how about this, the two people on the right of the screen are part of the small section of a religion, who condemn violence and try to to reason with the hope these events don't further escalate. The bloke on the left instead has seen the light and gives a thoughtful opinion.

Naah, couldn't be of course

So Transam, you believe that these murderers should have their views broadcast to the world while they still have the wet blood of their victim on their hands!

Yes, I believe in free speech; but as I said earlier, within the law.

I challenge you to find one comment of mine which excuses this atrocity; or any other committed by anyone.

When you have failed to do that, I will accept your apology.

Not reporting this atrocity (which you seem to be implying),will mean that Islam will have won,and the Muslim community get off without having to address the issue,and find a solution for extremists in their midst (It should be their responsibility). Or it will be swept under the Carpet,and the PC Brigade and Bleeding Heart Liberals will also have won,and effectively gagged the debate and the aftermath.

Having seen the Chowdray Video it's obvious he was only interviewed to make excuses for his Brethren,most of which would appear to have no intention of integrating into the British Culture and way of life.The Muslim Clerics should be mindful of what Country they are in,and extremists should be ordered not to have marches,threatening the lives of British people and their Police Force,just because the British people do not support their extreme Religion,and beliefs.

So no need to Champion the Muslim cause,there is enough doing the misguided Apologist cause already!

And I don't wish to know how many British Citizens are Muslims (although I will bet their is quite a number of harboured illegals gone underground),by Birthright, these are the very people that should be controlling the hate mongers intent on Bloodshed,within their own people.

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 2

Thousands of Islamic terroristic killings over a decade is a 'few' ... interesting way of viewing statistics

Edited by JDGRUEN

This is why God created drones.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2

One of the suspects was a follower of the hate-preaching cleric named Anjem Choudary. This chap has been accused of inspiring other outbreaks of terror in Britain. It is well and nice for some in the Muslim community to tut tut and to offer their empty platitudes, but no one has taken a stand against the preachings of Imams like Choudary. There is not one statement from all of these muslim community representatives about the community's responsibility to speak out against the likes of Choudary.

Here is the Imam justifying the murder and refusing to condemn it. (see 2.40) Sadly, many of his views have been parroted by some people on this thread.

It is an incredibly sad event that a man, who volunteered to serve his country, was savagely murdered on the street by fellow countrymen who have benefited from the deceased's service. I find it vulgar and offensive that anyone would seek to offer excuses for such a profane and violent act. Anyone with a sense of decency will see the actions for what they were. A ruthless, barbaric act of terror.

GK, excellent post.

Now here is how Britain works!! Today two young adults were arrested in Bristol UK for tweeting anti moslem racist slurs over the death of the soldier. SO, police have arrested the two.

Anjem Choudary who still refuses to criticize the killing proudly states that one of the killers was his radical convert and he says "but the police won't arrest me". He is guilty of inciting dreadful racial hatred against the 'British and non believers', and the police are scared to arrest him, they are too worried about contravening his Human rights. He has called for British non believers to be killed in the past, what happens, nothing. Two men aged 22 and 23 tweet racist slurs at a time of huge outrage and national tension and the police arrest them. This is only going to inflame the EDL, the BNP and the general population even more.

This is why I left the UK, it has become an untenable place to live. The Metropolitan police have a 'Black Police Officers Federation', but they are not allowed to have a 'White Police Officers Federation" that would be racist....That's true by the way. You can stand at speakers corner in Hyde Park on a Sunday and listen to young muslims spout off about Islam and death to all non believers, but if you stand up and start spouting off about Islam you will be arrested in minutes. The UK is going to hell in a hand basket but neither me nor my kids will go back. I just pray the people back there take the situation into their own hands if necessary to put a stop to this. A good place to start will be at the next elections, people only choosing to vote for a party that takes the UK out of Europe, so we can get rid of the European courts etc etc. I am angry from 7000 miles away, the pubs in London tonight will be a hotbed of anger and potential eruptive violence.

I agree Jim, totally!!

Choudary is a grub, mixed up in an organization that has too many grubs. Racial vilification only applies if you're in the minority, or that's the way it seems. Grubs like Choudary can say and do what they choose without fear, but if a Brit was to say similar things of a muslim, he would be arrested. The country is rooted, and spineless politicians are permitting it to go on. Soon it will be out of control, but politicians in other countries aren't learning from the experience.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

One of the suspects was a follower of the hate-preaching cleric named Anjem Choudary. This chap has been accused of inspiring other outbreaks of terror in Britain. It is well and nice for some in the Muslim community to tut tut and to offer their empty platitudes, but no one has taken a stand against the preachings of Imams like Choudary. There is not one statement from all of these muslim community representatives about the community's responsibility to speak out against the likes of Choudary.

Here is the Imam justifying the murder and refusing to condemn it. (see 2.40) Sadly, many of his views have been parroted by some people on this thread.

It is an incredibly sad event that a man, who volunteered to serve his country, was savagely murdered on the street by fellow countrymen who have benefited from the deceased's service. I find it vulgar and offensive that anyone would seek to offer excuses for such a profane and violent act. Anyone with a sense of decency will see the actions for what they were. A ruthless, barbaric act of terror.

GK, excellent post.

Now here is how Britain works!! Today two young adults were arrested in Bristol UK for tweeting anti moslem racist slurs over the death of the soldier. SO, police have arrested the two.

Anjem Choudary who still refuses to criticize the killing proudly states that one of the killers was his radical convert and he says "but the police won't arrest me". He is guilty of inciting dreadful racial hatred against the 'British and non believers', and the police are scared to arrest him, they are too worried about contravening his Human rights. He has called for British non believers to be killed in the past, what happens, nothing. Two men aged 22 and 23 tweet racist slurs at a time of huge outrage and national tension and the police arrest them. This is only going to inflame the EDL, the BNP and the general population even more.

This is why I left the UK, it has become an untenable place to live. The Metropolitan police have a 'Black Police Officers Federation', but they are not allowed to have a 'White Police Officers Federation" that would be racist....That's true by the way. You can stand at speakers corner in Hyde Park on a Sunday and listen to young muslims spout off about Islam and death to all non believers, but if you stand up and start spouting off about Islam you will be arrested in minutes. The UK is going to hell in a hand basket but neither me nor my kids will go back. I just pray the people back there take the situation into their own hands if necessary to put a stop to this. A good place to start will be at the next elections, people only choosing to vote for a party that takes the UK out of Europe, so we can get rid of the European courts etc etc. I am angry from 7000 miles away, the pubs in London tonight will be a hotbed of anger and potential eruptive violence.

I agree Jim, totally!!

Choudary is a grub, mixed up in an organization that has too many grubs. Racial vilification only applies if you're in the minority, or that's the way it seems. Grubs like Choudary can say and do what they choose without fear, but if a Brit was to say similar things of a muslim, he would be arrested. The country is rooted, and spineless politicians are permitting it to go on. Soon it will be out of control, but politicians in other countries aren't learning from the experience.

He was granted a visa to come to Australia and speak to the muslim communities along with a number of other hard core muslims clerics and when the public spoke out they were branded anti islam and condemed for trying to stifle freedom of speech. At the same time a Dutch Politician by the name of Geert Wilders was in the country and there were demands for the Australian government to kick him out and there were protests by muslims outside the venue he was attending.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

Britain's intelligence services are under pressure to explain how they let two
Islamic extremists suspected of hacking a soldier to death in London slip
through their net.

Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, who remain under armed guard
in hospital after being shot by police at the scene, were known to the
intelligence services but reportedly assessed as not posing a deadly threat

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/05/25/03/50/uk-spies-face-pressure-over-soldier-murder

A number of posts have been deleted as well as replies. Unfortunately, some of the posts contained quoted material but there was no link. If you are going to quote, then you need to credit the source.

Please stay on the topic and be civil.

Japan once awakened a sleeping giant called the USA, another sleeping giant is gradually being awakened from its slumber by something

vile and evil.

This giant , once fully awake and fully aware of the evil engulfing it will react. Not long now.

• Like 2

FYI...

Among the dead recorded at the Menin Gate Memorial are Muhammad Aslam, Abdullah Khan, Ahmad Khan, Muhammad Usman and many others with recognisably Muslim names.

Recognisably muslim names - because they don't have the option of NOT being muslim, do they. Could you pick the faith, or lack of it, equally accurately for those with non-muslim names?

So now you attack the faith of those who died fighting with the allied forces in WW1? To post your opinion on the faith for those who died longside the allied forces with their names on a war memorial is a low act.

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_messenger/news/Friday-prayers-patrol-1128/

Seriously makes you wonder if the UK has a future!

Disgusting, arresting and handcuffing an 85 yr old woman is only going to add fuel to the fire. You have muslim clerics preaching hatred but are free to do so because it is in the name of religion. The Police should have simply just moved this elderly lady on. Personally I think some people may see this as the government and police siding with the muslim community even tho that would not be so. This was a horrific act committed in the name of Islam and tempers are high amongst some. .

Or how about this, the two people on the right of the screen are part of the small section of a religion, who condemn violence and try to to reason with the hope these events don't further escalate. The bloke on the left instead has seen the light and gives a thoughtful opinion.

What an idiot, love his comment to the reporter, "If you don't like my views then why don't you leave the country"

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

Why is this man allowed to stay in the country? (notice who is behind him)

He has Pakistani roots, just drop him off there.....preferably from a great height.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330689/Is-country-mad-Why-Anjem-Choudary-poisonous-teachings-influenced-Woolwich-killers-free-draw-benefits-tour-BBC-studios-spouting-murderous-hatred-Britain.html

Edited by uptheos

Why isn't what he is doing illegal? He's spreading hate, inciting violence. Also, if I was a TV licence holder, I'd be furious that this piece of excrement is given airtime.

• Like 1

What an idiot, love his comment to the reporter, "If you don't like my views then why don't you leave the country"

Unreal isn't it?

That is where my tolerance ends i.e where people go to the UK and expect to be able to impose their values on the rest of the British population. These people should be rounded up and sent back.

Edited by Scott
  • Like 2