Professional Removal Company.

Chopper

Can anyone recommend a professional removal company in Pattaya that packs and secures furniture so that it does not bounce about all over the place. I would prefer a referral from someone's prior experience, as the last headache I need is for the load to be damaged in transit.

Thanks.

Can anyone recommend a professional removal company in Pattaya that packs and secures furniture so that it does not bounce about all over the place. I would prefer a referral from someone's prior experience, as the last headache I need is for the load to be damaged in transit.

Thanks.

An Ausie mate of mine, of many years standing, runs a very professional removal company out of BKK. He moved me with a huge amount of furniture and personal effects, including an antique piano, from BKK to Pattaya without a single scratch or breakeage.

I appreciate that you just want to move within Pattaya, so it may not be appropriate, but I know that his company operates all over Thailand.

If you're interested, let me know on the forum or PM me and I'll pass on his name and mumber.

One company that a couple of mates have used, and come highly recommended is Four Winds.

They have a website: www.fourwindsmoving.com

I have not personally used them, nor am I affiliated with them in any way, but my mates reckon they do an excellent job.

Try Asian Tigers Transpo International Ltd. Their company's at Sriracha but they handle the whole Eastern Seaboard. Excellent customer service. They've got English speaking movers and executives. So there's no problem communication wise.

You can call this sales manager and he'll be able to help you with it.

Patrick T. Gossett

Transpo International Ltd.

Laemchabang Tower Room #37

3rd Floor 283 Sukhapiban Soi 8

Sukhumvit Rd, Trung-suk-Kha

Sriracha Chonburi 20230

Tel: 038 352 268

Mobile(Patrick): 01 862 6166

They've handled my furniture from the port to my home and pretty efficient and careful. And even after moving your furniture, they'll call you to make sure that all goes well and nothing's damaged.

Check them out.

One company that a couple of mates have used, and come highly recommended is Four Winds.

I have not personally used them, nor am I affiliated with them in any way, but my mates reckon they do an excellent job.

Paul Wilkinson is the man

I have used them 4 times and can recomend this company!

Thanks Jai Dee, I used this company and can attest that they do in fact provide an outstanding service. Paul Wilkinson the manager was able to respond to my phone calls and emails very promptly. I am a stickler for attention to detail and they provide that by the lorry load. :o

I would thoroughly recommend their service to anyone else.

Thanks to Mister Doom, :D nonameidentified, MP5, and hughden also.

Thanks Jai Dee, I used this company and can attest that they do in fact provide an outstanding service. Paul Wilkinson the manager was able to respond to my phone calls and emails very promptly. I am a stickler for attention to detail and they provide that by the lorry load. :o

I would thoroughly recommend their service to anyone else.

Thanks to Mister Doom, :D nonameidentified, MP5, and hughden also.

Thanks mate

It's great when this whole thing works!

Edited by MP5