Pattaya Tourist Police Arrest Ladyboy Following Alleged Theft From Italian

Rimmer

Pattaya Tourist Police arrest Ladyboy following alleged theft from Italian

PATTAYA:--Pattaya’s Tourist Police based on Walking Street were called into action in the early hours of Friday after an Italian requested assistance to detain a Ladyboy who had allegedly stolen items of value from his Jomtien Condominium on 29th May.

Mr. T D aged 27 had already reported the incident at Pattaya Police Station and when on Walking Street in South Pattaya he spotted the suspect outside the Nang Nuan Seafood Restaurant.

Police Sub-Lieutenant Somshai and a team of Tourist Police Volunteers arrested the Ladyboy who was found to be only 16 years of age. Apart from the Police Report the victim had video evidence taken from the CCTV system at his condominium to confirm the identity of the suspect who is alleged to have stolen 2,000 Euro’s, an LG Nexus Phone and a pair of shoes.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/89212/pattaya-tourist-police-arrest-ladyboy-alleged-theft-italian/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-05-31

16 year old transsexual prostitute. That picture may well prove to haunt you buddy! The religious people in Italy are people really trying to keep this stuff out of the media. Lets hope it doesn't get back to Italy Mr Timo Demetz aged 27 from Urtijei, Italy.

Love the glasses.

Edited by Pui

Gosh he has some "balls" to stand that and point at his special friend

Yes I agree "That 16 year old Transsexual stole my money" hang-on-a-minute, what where you doing with a that "16 year old Transsexual" in your room?

Edited by Pui
  • Like 1

"the Ladyboy who was found to be only 16 years of age." Hmmmm lucky Italian wasn't arrested like the 47 year old in Jomtien with the 15 and 16 year olds. Ah, but that was a set up....?

• Like 1

Gosh he has some "balls" to stand that and point at his special friend

Yes I agree "That 16 year old Transsexual stole my money" hang-on-a-minute, what where you doing with a that "16 year old Transsexual" in your room?

Isn't it obvious? She was a shoeshine ladyboy.

Two more thefts by katoys in Pattaya today in the news, on the Pattayamail homepage. The criminal here is being apologized by his young age. In the other cases, a Russian had his gold necklace robbed, that's his fault inviting good Thai people to rob him by wearing expensive jewelry in a place like this. And an Indian had his expensive watch stolen, his fault as well. Why did he not wear a Swatch? Thai ladyboys are just super people, above criticism.

i dont believe most of these ladyboy robbed me 'stories'.

insurance scam simple and plain. police obviously in on it aswell.

the only surprise in this story is its not an arab.

Then you are misinformed. These ladyboys operate in broad daylight to hassle then rob in pairs or more so why not in someone's hotel room ? And what can police get out of an insurance claim report ?

For a couple of thousand baht, a mobile and a pair of shoes (?), he must be asking himself was it worth it.

He had made his police report, good for his insurance claim, why didn't he leave it there?

Now the whole world knows he is into LB's, and underage ones at that! Hope he has an open mind for when he gets home...........

The mind boggles................thumbsup.gif

a pair of shoes ? I didnt know Lady boys wear men shoes , unless the Italian was wearing heels. cheesy.gif

biggrin.png High heels are a possibility.

I was thinking the LB needed the shoes for his day-job (BiB, shop assistant, whatever) until I saw his age.

Still, nothing like a good pair of Italian shoes in the school playground to start a new debate..............wink.png

(so I've been told, no personal experience here...........)

a pair of shoes ? I didnt know Lady boys wear men shoes , unless the Italian was wearing heels. :cheesy:

:D High heels are a possibility.

I was thinking the LB needed the shoes for his day-job (BiB, shop assistant, whatever) until I saw his age.

Still, nothing like a good pair of Italian shoes in the school playground to start a new debate..............;)

(so I've been told, no personal experience here...........)

He does look a little like a femboy so it could be a possibility. I would be more concerned with his apparent attraction to very young sex-workers. This is a no-no!

As for Ladyboys and theft, I've been with hundreds of them over the years and not nary a problem...only some great times. Of course, I don't drink, only short-time, and always make use of the convenient love hotels spread around pattaya, and any place, in Thailand.

The New Pope will forgive him.

8 out of 10 for the point , Rim , but ONLY because of his specs .............

Was he charged with underage sexual liason ??????? or Law only applies to 'real' girls. ??

Good thing he wasn't Russian the Ambassador would have called in the 'heavies' demanding more protection !!!

clap2.gif

UPDATE

Pattaya Tourist Police arrest Ladyboy following alleged theft from Italian – UPDATE
PATTAYA:--Update: 3rd June 2013

Pattaya One has received an email from Mr. Demetz where he claims that he did not meet the Ladyboy on Walking Street itself, he actually met him in the Marine Discotheque located on Walking Street. He assumed that because he was inside the venue, he must have been at least 20 years of age otherwise he would not have been permitted to enter the venue.

Mr. Demetz states he had no intention to take an underage person to his room.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/89212/pattaya-tourist-police-arrest-ladyboy-alleged-theft-italian/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-03