Dog Saves Abandoned Newborn Baby In Ayutthaya

webfact

Dog saves abandoned newborn baby
By English News

13702450789500.jpg

AYUTTHAYA, June 3 - A newborn baby girl dumped in a litter bin was rescued by a dog early morning.

A two-year-old Thai bangkaew dog named "Pui" reportedly carried the bag with its mouth and barked continuously to alert its owner in Tha Rua district of Ayutthaya province.

The newborn baby girl was found with an uncut umbilical cord and her health was worrisome, showing signs of weakness, with her body becoming green.

The dog's owner rushed the newborn baby to a hospital. Doctors found the seven-and-a-half-month baby girl had been delivered prematurely with her body weight at 2,200 grammes.

The baby's health condition was listed as critical.

Local authorities are seeking the newborn's mother for questioning. (MCOT online news)

tnalogo.jpg
-- TNA 2013-2013-06-03

• Like 1

1. Give the dog a big bone and a steak

2. Lets hope the baby gets better soon.

3. Lock the mother up for life.

Blame everything on the mother? Where's the dead beat father?

Probably a couple of teems. Thailand should give the High School kids proper sex education. In our small village are at least 2 underage girls pregnant.

• Like 1

I can't believe people here trying to deflect blame from the mother for dumping a baby. Who cares if the father was nowhere in sight? Not justifying that either, but that's no excuse to just dump a baby in a dumpster. What's next? My husband left me, time to kill the baby with an ice pick? That's okay too?

I can't believe people here trying to deflect blame from the mother for dumping a baby. Who cares if the father was nowhere in sight? Not justifying that either, but that's no excuse to just dump a baby in a dumpster. What's next? My husband left me, time to kill the baby with an ice pick? That's okay too?

The mother may only have been a kid her self

Obviously you don't care! It takes two to make a baby, unless you are duped into believing in immaculate conception! Most Thai men don't seem to care either. Just another hit and run, just like an auto and motorbike accident... Run away from any responsibility and hope the BIB don't catch you... But I agree no baby should be thrown out with the trash! There is blame to be shared amongst both families and Thai society in general. No one seems to accept responsibility for their actions, unless they are caught here...

Edited by Jimi007
  • Like 1

What a dramatic birth story!

I wonder why they'd bother finding the mother - she's obviously unfit to take care of the little one, whatever the reasons may be. And I am sure there are reasons that are rather unhappy. So if you find her... what? What good would punishment be?

Now the baby girl has been found, saved, she's in the news, and an adoptive home will be easy to find with all that publicity.

The dog deserves a medal.

Edited by nikster

Clearly the father is a disgrace but for the mum to dump her baby in a rubbish bin is beyond words.

The dog is a hero and deserves every reward he gets.

jcsmith, on 03 Jun 2013 - 18:17, said:snapback.png

Possibly you could take the mother to the Maldives and give her 100 lashes, if you are lucky they may let you wield the whip yourself.

How do you know it was the mother who dumped the baby?

Have you thought how a girl, woman would feel after she has just given birth without the help of a hospital,doctor or nurses?

Would she be in any state to walk down the road and dump the baby?

Seems to me it would be more likely it was dumped by a man.

How about this one for a possible scenario:

An older male in the household has got a daughter, stepdaughter pregnant and has kept her hidden through the pregnancy. Then when the baby was born has gone out and dumped it.

No, I don't know and neither do you so lay off the girl, woman till you do know.

I would suggest that if she is not found very quickly then she is being hidden by someone.

As some posted earlier may need a doctor herself.

How do you know it was the mother who dumped the baby?

Have you thought how a girl, woman would feel after she has just given birth without the help of a hospital,doctor or nurses?

According to the OP the baby was seven and a half month, so I guess the mother could walk already by now.

• Like 1

Obviously you don't care! It takes two to make a baby, unless you are duped into believing in immaculate conception! Most Thai men don't seem to care either. Just another hit and run, just like an auto and motorbike accident... Run away from any responsibility and hope the BIB don't catch you...

So true.

Even I as a foreigner know this, so the thai girls should now it even better! But still they keep getting tricked into getting f***ed by <deleted>.

"But but but.. He said he loved me!" rolleyes.gif

On the other hand, naive girls are all over the world.

Edited by metisdead
30) Do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes, added emoticons, or altered wording.
  • Like 1

According to the OP the baby was seven and a half month, so I guess the mother could walk already by now.

blink.png

Born prematurely with 7,5 month instead of 9 month and had only 2.200 Grams weight !

Edited by ALFREDO

Clearly the father is a disgrace but for the mum to dump her baby in a rubbish bin is beyond words.

The dog is a hero and deserves every reward he gets.

Well, if the Father evens knows he is a father?

And of course the Dog appears to be the Hero of the day.Whilst the Mother seems to have been blamed for dumping the Baby in a rubbish bin?,seems odd to me! why didn't she leave the Baby outside on the doorstep,of an affluent household,or at least a Police Station? or an Orphanage,Television Soap Scripts, have less ideal Drama than this report!

Edited by MAJIC
  • Like 1

Excellent story - what a great and intelligent dog.

I feel sorry for the mother that she felt she had no choice - its awful to think how she will feel years later if the baby doesn't make it too - maybe the father doesn't even know about it - could be rape or any number of other circumstances.

I hope the little one will soon be fine, and grows up to have a wonderful life.

The dog deserves much greater praise than it will probably ever get - but it is the true hero here!

This Dog should me honored in Parliament and held up as a shining example

Maybe promoted to PM, no need for daily photo' shoots, shopping trips overseas or taking advise from criminals, just throw it a bone or 2 everyday, leave out a bowl of water and an old blanket to sleep on - easy without any complications.

• Like 2