Underage Workers Found By Police At Central Pattaya Go-Go Bar

Rimmer

Underage Workers found by Police at Central Pattaya Go-Go Bar

bar-2.jpg
PATTAYA:--Officers from the Police Region 2 Child and Women Protection Unit conducted an undercover operation at a Central Pattaya Go-Go Bar in the early hours of Sunday following reports of underage girls being employed there.

The operation took place at the Hot & Cold Bar in Soi Post Office off Pattaya 2nd Road and led to the arrest of Khun Bunatee aged 48, the Bar Owner, who accepted 500 Baht from a Foreign Undercover Operative, in part-payment for a 16 year old girl’s Bar Fine.
Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/90435/underage-workers-police-central-pattaya-go-go-bar/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-06-09

• Like 1

Holy crap! Those baby-faced "women" are bigger than the mamasan and the boys standing behind them.

With regard to the thread about the "American Sailing Instructor", as well as the logic of the parents in the "Kraus" case:

I am sure that the loving parents of these two "children" will not want any compensation from the pedophile pimp Thai woman (one Bunatee aged 48), and that these loving parents were more than likely the ones who informed the police that their "children" were lured and trapped into being sold to Thai pedophiles for the purpose of indecent and lewd conduct.

I am sure that the pimping monster Bunatee is rotting in the gaol right now as I type this.

Interesting that the Child and Women Protection Unit observed (yet again) before swooping down to save these gigantic babies. How many times did they allow these miniature giants to be bar-fined by Thais just to make sure that this is what was going on?

On that same note, why did the police and child and women's protective service decide to cut this pedophile operation off at the bar, instead of letting it go as far as the Thomas case? Is it because there is no future in doing sting operations on Thai men who have a thing for 15 and 16 year old "children"? Is it because there is no FACE gain for hauling in a dirty old pervert Thai man for wanting to sleep with gigantic 16 year old females?

Will Bunatee receive the same treatment and accusations as one Scott Thomas or Karl Joseph Kraus?

The duplicity is so thick here that one could cut it with a steel girder and make a perfect bisection. This OP was posted yesterday. No one jumped on it.

How very interesting, when the issue is distinctly similar to the Kraus and "American Sailing Instructor" cases on so many fronts, yet so many paradigms are ignored, overlooked and completely twisted to make this into an entirely different and seemingly sterile story completely.

Duplicity, indeed! Very very interesting, that.

The first two words of your post say it all, Adonis. About your post, of course.

• Like 1

Holy crap! Those baby-faced "women" are bigger than the mamasan and the boys standing behind them.

With regard to the thread about the "American Sailing Instructor", as well as the logic of the parents in the "Kraus" case:

I am sure that the loving parents of these two "children" will not want any compensation from the pedophile pimp Thai woman (one Bunatee aged 48), and that these loving parents were more than likely the ones who informed the police that their "children" were lured and trapped into being sold to Thai pedophiles for the purpose of indecent and lewd conduct.

I am sure that the pimping monster Bunatee is rotting in the gaol right now as I type this.

Interesting that the Child and Women Protection Unit observed (yet again) before swooping down to save these gigantic babies. How many times did they allow these miniature giants to be bar-fined by Thais just to make sure that this is what was going on?

On that same note, why did the police and child and women's protective service decide to cut this pedophile operation off at the bar, instead of letting it go as far as the Thomas case? Is it because there is no future in doing sting operations on Thai men who have a thing for 15 and 16 year old "children"? Is it because there is no FACE gain for hauling in a dirty old pervert Thai man for wanting to sleep with gigantic 16 year old females?

Will Bunatee receive the same treatment and accusations as one Scott Thomas or Karl Joseph Kraus?

The duplicity is so thick here that one could cut it with a steel girder and make a perfect bisection. This OP was posted yesterday. No one jumped on it.

How very interesting, when the issue is distinctly similar to the Kraus and "American Sailing Instructor" cases on so many fronts, yet so many paradigms are ignored, overlooked and completely twisted to make this into an entirely different and seemingly sterile story completely.

The first two words of your post say it all, Adonis. About your post, of course.

Why do you care, Satan?

Edited by cup-O-coffee

Why do you care, Satan?

Of course I don't care a jot about you but you do demonstrate an apparent obsession and offensive dislike with what you refer to as "giants" or "gigantic' which some people might take to be your self-assumed consideration that you are normal and those, possibly unfortunate girls, aren't and deserve your derision.

I just reckon that you are, more than likely, a very small man.

By the way, if you're going to quote me then please don't alter what I said by using bold text, I think you'll find that it's against the forum rules.

I am totally shocked to read this.

Underage workers in a Go Go Bar ...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! let me see how many times has a similar story been broadcast over the last 20+ years ??

A Truer Headline would be " All Workers at Go Go Bar over the Legal AGE "

Now THAT would be news & not even needing any Pointing !!!

clap2.gif

How times have changed ,when i first washed up on the shores of Pattaya oh so many years ago ,16 was about the average age of the bar girls ,not saying its right ,just saying.

Edited by i claudius

Why do you care, Satan?

Of course I don't care a jot about you but you do demonstrate an apparent obsession and offensive dislike with what you refer to as "giants" or "gigantic' which some people might take to be your self-assumed consideration that you are normal and those, possibly unfortunate girls, aren't and deserve your derision.

I just reckon that you are, more than likely, a very small man.

By the way, if you're going to quote me then please don't alter what I said by using bold text, I think you'll find that it's against the forum rules.

Harry, cut the shit and just say something about the OP or give some argument about something I said, OK?

So a man bar fining a woman he believes to be of age is a dirty old pervert? What if it is a young man doing the bar fine, is he just a naughty boy.

Why do you use the term 'pedophile'? There is nothing in the report to suggest such activity.

There is no evidence that any 'clients' have done anything wrong. The crime that stood out to me was that they paid 500bt as PART payment of a bar fine. Geeez its getting a bit expensive in Patts.

So a man bar fining a woman he believes to be of age is a dirty old pervert? What if it is a young man doing the bar fine, is he just a naughty boy.

Why do you use the term 'pedophile'? There is nothing in the report to suggest such activity.

There is no evidence that any 'clients' have done anything wrong. The crime that stood out to me was that they paid 500bt as PART payment of a bar fine. Geeez its getting a bit expensive in Patts.

Ah. You missed my sarcasm. I was showing the duplicity between this OP and the "Thomas" and "Kraus" OPs. So far, you are preaching to the choir.