Transferring Funds For Condo Bought Off Plan

Ok so a condo that I bought off plan is due to be handed over to be in the next 1-2 months.

The total cost is approx 1.5MB, so far I have payed a total (monthly installments + initial contract) of around 300k. So i owe 1.2MB.

My question is, when I transfer funds from overseas to pay for the remainder do I need an exchange certificate for the 1.2MB, or do I need to show that the full 1.5MB came from overseas.

I was planning on just transferring 1.2MB, but then I began to worry that the Land Office may ask to show proof of where the other 300k came from.

I'm afraid you have to transfer the full ammount

I paid for my condo in installments over a 18 month period. Still got the required documentation.

Given that the initial 300 k was transferred in -then the bank should give a FET for the full 1.3 m.

Speak with your bank-they will wish to retain you as a happy customer

I'm afraid you have to transfer the full ammount

I paid for my condo in installments over a 18 month period. Still got the required documentation.

Given that the initial 300 k was transferred in -then the bank should give a FET for the full 1.3 m.

Speak with your bank-they will wish to retain you as a happy customer

I've used several banks over the last 2 years that I've been paying the condo off.

So I guess I'll just transfer 1.5MB.

If you paid the money direct to the developer they will provide FET for you. Land office onky require on off plan minimum 75% of purchase value. Your developer will advise you and be present at exchange

Thanks. Sounds like im ok then. I'll call them to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

If you paid the money direct to the developer they will provide FET for you. Land office onky require on off plan minimum 75% of purchase value. Your developer will advise you and be present at exchange

Thanks. Sounds like im ok then. I'll call them to confirm.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yes, you call them. I have bought from Q House and LPN on 5 occasions and they have always insisted that the full ammount must come from overseas. Maybe they are wrong and the posters here are correct? I will continue watching this post with interest