World's first Rolls-Royce Boutique showroom opens at Bangkok's Siam Paragon

webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how much they paid the interior designer to come up with this?

I wonder how much they paid the interior designer to come up with this?

Exactly my thoughts. Such a cosy boutique showroom...

Absolutely perfect.

Everybody can see the potential customers no matter what the angle. Oh the penis enlarging face of it all!

It screams, "look at me, maybe I am rich enough to buy one of these". All a bit hospital for my taste. White floor and glass walls. I am bit of a leather sofa and polished wooden furniture, when it comes to thinking of a Roller.

British luxury carmaker Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has launched the world's first Rolls-Royce Boutique showroom at Bangkok's Siam Paragon

That's good! Saves me the trouble of waiting till December or going all the way to Impact for the motor show. I'll pick one up tomorrow morning with my latte. :rolleyes:

British luxury carmaker Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has launched the world's first Rolls-Royce Boutique showroom at Bangkok's Siam Paragon

That's good! Saves me the trouble of waiting till December or going all the way to Impact for the motor show. I'll pick one up tomorrow morning with my latte. :rolleyes:

If you stick it on your Citibank card you will probably have enough points to get some "furniture" put on it.

Ah, The Nation...running an "article" clearly written and disseminated by RR's PR arm.

"Them that's got, shall GET

Them that's not, shall LOSE

So the Bible says, and it still is NEWS..."

From The Nation, English language House Organ of The Power.

I hate the word 'boutique'. It's a BS name to pull the flannel over the eyes of the hard of thinking. Same, same gel. As if being in gel form gave a crappy product magical properties. Does using such flowery nomenclature for a car showroom supposed to make people honoured to be allowed to enter? We're doing you a favour in looking a one of our cars. BTW the ones in the picture are the ugliest things Ive ever seen with an RR label. I hope that none of the lads back at Crewe see them.

If you want style do it the UK way. In the RR showroom on Piccadilly in one corner were half a dozen Mini's. A sign said, "Please take one."

post-9891-0-39899700-1371037391_thumb.jp

Not much different from Jack Barclay's shop in Berkeley Square.Still no armchairs, cigars and port.

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars-london.co.uk/phantom

http://www.jackbarclay.co.uk/

Yes, they are rather brutish in appearance I agree, but they are,after all, under the VW-Audi umbrella now.

If you stick it on your Citibank card you will probably have enough points to get some "furniture" put on it.

Aeon won't do? :(

No doubt the Rice Pledge program had something to do with RR opening a showroom here.

Saudi Arabia has the oil sheiks

Thailand has the rice barons.

Nana and Cowboy has the farang.

Just when the baht starts to drop.

Oooooh, poop.

I wouldn't think that would make a lot of difference,Rolls Royce's have to be ordered a long long way in advance,no doubt the final price will be taking into account,inflation,currency exchange rate,and many other variables. It's a major purchase,even for the very rich,bespoke cars,don't get sold at a loss!

I hate the word 'boutique'. It's a BS name to pull the flannel over the eyes of the hard of thinking. Same, same gel. As if being in gel form gave a crappy product magical properties. Does using such flowery nomenclature for a car showroom supposed to make people honoured to be allowed to enter? We're doing you a favour in looking a one of our cars. BTW the ones in the picture are the ugliest things Ive ever seen with an RR label. I hope that none of the lads back at Crewe see them.

If you want style do it the UK way. In the RR showroom on Piccadilly in one corner were half a dozen Mini's. A sign said, "Please take one."

attachicon.gifbentley_jack_barclay_26_11_05.jpg

Not much different from Jack Barclay's shop in Berkeley Square.Still no armchairs, cigars and port.

http://www.rolls-roycemotorcars-london.co.uk/phantom

http://www.jackbarclay.co.uk/

Yes, they are rather brutish in appearance I agree, but they are,after all, under the VW-Audi umbrella now.

Since 2003 Rolls Royce has been owned by BMW, Volkswagen retained the Bentley marque

I would love to be chauffeur-driven in a Rolls Royce just once in my life. Just to see how good it is. I don't even want to drive one, I just want to pay to be driven in one. If such a service was on offer, I wonder how much it would cost?

I would love to be chauffeur-driven in a Rolls Royce just once in my life. Just to see how good it is. I don't even want to drive one, I just want to pay to be driven in one. If such a service was on offer, I wonder how much it would cost?

You can't buy class and culture that way, sorry. Keep to a Holden - you'll be Ok.