What Are The Most Popular Websites In Thailand?

kkf123

www.truehits.net

Top 100 Most Visited Websites HERE

Gives you a good idea of what is big business in Thailand :o

I was sent a message once asking me kindly not to advertise websites on the frontpage instead insert link, but once again it's "don't do as I do but do as I say". hey George? 55555

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Link 5

Link 1

Link 6

Link 7

Link 8

Link 9

Link 10

Link 11

Link 12

Link 13

errr....

That list is the top 100 sites visited through that portal, not the most visited websites in Thailand.

The title should give it away "Top 100, Most Visited Websites at www.thaiwebsites.com"

You'll find the most heavily visited Thai websites are in Thai and probably technology /chat focussed.

this is the top 10 from the "thaiwebsites.com"

i think they not have 100site's :D in the ring

:D

TRUEHITS.net ... is the REALLY ONE (sanook!...manager.co on nr.2 today)

and.... > rank 98 >> :o

:D

Edited by lung

errr....

That list is the top 100 sites visited through that portal, not the most visited websites in Thailand.

The title should give it away "Top 100, Most Visited Websites at www.thaiwebsites.com"

You'll find the most heavily visited Thai websites are in Thai and probably technology /chat focussed.

err your quick sunshine. It say's "Top 100 Most Visited Websites" it does not say " Top 100 Most Visited Websites in Thailand" now go away and find something else to complain about ting tong.

errr....

err your quick sunshine. It say's "Top 100 Most Visited Websites" it does not say " Top 100 Most Visited Websites in Thailand" now go away and find something else to complain about ting tong.

How I miss farang land :o