Set phasers to 'EEEeeee!': Justin Bieber is coming to Thailand

webfact

Set phasers to 'EEEeeee!!': Justin Bieber is coming to Thailand
By Coconuts Bangkok

bieber.jpg?itok=EGz3Fn7P
Das Biebs

BANGKOK: -- Bangkok justifiably flipped its collective shit earlier today as pop ubermensch Justin Bieber announced that his “Believe Tour 2013” would be stopping by….BANGKOK, THAILAND!!

According to an official press release from concert organizer BEC-Tero Entertainment, the teen idol will throw a Bangkok concert on September 26 at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani. Tickets, which are priced between THB2,500 and THB6,500, go on sale July 7.

According to Thailand’s Justin Bieber fansite (where you can also view what might be the world’s worst picture of the Canadian pop sensation), BEC-Tero Entertainment will hold a press conference [more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2013/07/03/set-phasers-eeeeeee-justin-bieber-coming-thailand

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2013-07-03

Ouch! Just when you think Thailand had attracted all dregs of society it goes and lets this <deleted> in. Thank christ I don't have smellies otherwise I'd no doubt be pestered to drag the stupid <deleted> to the concert.

• Like 1

Liberace had Sonya Henny (and Scot Thorson) and now Bieber has Selena (and also Little Twist).

I'm rather sure Bieber is either a ladyboy in hiding or a lesbian, but it isn't like Thailand needs one more of either.

Edited by aguy30

Maybe he will find a new monkey ?

I wonder what temper tantrum he will throw in Bangkok ?

It is a sad reflection on American society when this "%%#%&" is so popular.

Isn't he Canadian?

• Like 2

Maybe he will find a new monkey ?

I wonder what temper tantrum he will throw in Bangkok ?

It is a sad reflection on American society when this "%%#%&" is so popular.

Isn't he Canadian?

Yes, but he tries to talk like he grew up in south central LA or something, the stupid little prick. Best thing I can say about him is that at least he isn't a K-Pop star.

Google "fake bieber news video."

It is both hilarious and sad to watch the responses of fans when asked if punching his grandmother in the stomach, parking in a handicapped space, or urinating on the American flag are acceptable.

• 3 weeks later...