100 year ban from Thailand

driftpig

What would someone do, to get banned from Thailand for a 100 years.

I work with a person who recently left for his holiday who was back from his trip far to early.

He said at immigration in Thailand forbid him to enter an he had a 100 year ban.

Must have been one hell of a party on the flight if immigration didn't even let him in......................w00t.gif

What does it say on his passport?

Cant enter Thailand for 100 years smile.png

• Like 2

Must have been one hell of a party on the flight if immigration didn't even let him in......................w00t.gif

What does it say on his passport?

Cant enter Thailand for 100 years smile.png

Sorta asked for that didn't I............................facepalm.gif

• Like 1

Yes he was last their 10 years ago.

I was just curious, what would you have to do to get banned for 100 years.

Can't imagine a ban that long that wasn't preceded by jail time. Even over-stayers of many years can usually get back in.

According to another current thread, possibly grabbed a cop? biggrin.png

Usually, grabbing a cop can get you banned for 50 years. = Grabbing a cop's wife can result in a 100 year ban.

So folks, be careful as to who you grab !!!

Cheers.

Can't imagine a ban that long that wasn't preceded by jail time. Even over-stayers of many years can usually get back in.

He could have been convicted for lese majeste. His majesty the King pardons individuals convicted for lese majeste but foreigners are sent packing and banned from re-entering the Kingdom.

I love the way the Overstayers get their 10 pennysworth in by saying even massive overstaying still gets you let back in sooner or later !!

Just maybe thats not the case anymore !! Just try doing that in reverse into the UK

I love the way the Overstayers get their 10 pennysworth in by saying even massive overstaying still gets you let back in sooner or later !!

Just maybe thats not the case anymore !! Just try doing that in reverse into the UK

Not true, well known bar owner from CM was arrested, jailed & deported a little earlier this year for a three year overstay. Can't return for one year.

Never heard of a 100 year ban. Maybe he was blacklisted - but that usually (and I think rarely) happens in really high profile criminal cases or international fugitives etc. Blacklisted means prohibited to ever re-enter Thailand - a lifetime ban by all accounts.

I'd like to see what the stamp says in his passport.

Not true, well known bar owner from CM was arrested, jailed & deported a little earlier this year for a three year overstay. Can't return for one year.

Totally missing the point. But taking your example why on earth should your CM guy be allowed back in the Country after one year !!

He cant control himself obviously so why should the Thais have to deal with his failings