Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Katana quote.....

"More pics here from Thai websites. They seem quite common in Thailand."

dam_n I want one of those pen guns. Where can I buy one ? If all the Thais have one, seems only fair for the farangs to have one as well. Would be cool to have single shot duels when a conflict comes up...

Regarding the revulsion myself and I suspect many posters here would feel about some guy in a dress grabbing your junk, I feel it comes down to a primal response to a form of aggression. In the real world, anytime a male forces sex upon another weaker male, it is the ultimate from of domination. It is NOT really a sexual act. To understand this concept, watch a few prison documentary movies showing the rapes of men that occur there. Or watch the classic movie, Deliverance... " Boy, I'm gonna make you squeal like a pig !"

Clearly the lady boys are not raping men here, but I still think the revulsion stems from this instinct. Not sure what happens with lady boys upcountry ( do they exist upcountry ?) , but here in Pattaya or Bangkok, what appears to be a sexual advance from a lady boy is generally a prelude to being pickpocketed.

Edited by EyesWideOpen

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rightfully so. "IT" did not deserve to die. "IT" deserved to be punched so hard, her left silicone breast would end up on the right breast. No need to die over it.

Overreaction at its worst.

Do me a favor guys, if I ever start posting comments that make me sound like a heartless, homophobic, braindead redneck................................then shoot me !

Where do you live?

• Like 2

Of all the women I know, I assume every single one of them has had their butt pinched, their boobs groped and had some drunken letch proposition them lewdly, not to mention that a few have been date-raped. To my knowledge, not one of them has shot or otherwise caused the deaths of their offenders. The ladyboy touches a man's penis and its a big frikkin deal - ooooo

• Like 1

Whatever your gender, you don't have a right to go around just grabbing someone else's junk.

A violent reaction is not unsurprising, although shooting matey boy through the bonce is a bit over the top.

• Like 1

The irony is thick enough here you could plank the side of a house with it. How many of these same 'macho' types would treat real women or girls the same way? Fondling their genitals or aggressively sexually 'flirting?' But let another male - whether trans or not - do the same to them and it's suddenly horrible enough to justify murder.

• Like 2

I hadn't realized so many straight are so bothered by having their junk touched by strangers. It's not exactly being raped you know.

And yet you would be outraged if female touched you, got to love the irony

No I wouldn't. Where did you get that silly idea? I already posted about this. I would laugh.

You right, my apology , you did say it would be funny, it's the Iranians that bother you

• Like 1

I hadn't realized so many straight are so bothered by having their junk touched by strangers. It's not exactly being raped you know.

And yet you would be outraged if female touched you, got to love the irony
No I wouldn't. Where did you get that silly idea? I already posted about this. I would laugh.

You right, my apology , you did say it would be funny, it's the Iranians that bother you

Do the Iranians pickpocket tourists in gangs too ?? :-)

Edited by EyesWideOpen

umm, government hiring policies either implicit or explicit?

they are like cats, they slope off to die behind the sofa.

So perhaps not as respected as some like to believe?

As for where are the older ones, it was actually a genuine questionthumbsup.gif

I asked my wife that question and she says you don't see many older lady boys because when they get to old to work in the bars they go back to a life as a man. She also says many are on drugs and get killed or die from aids.

Condolences to family of deceased. Food for thought for those with all the answers as to who is what (although I'm sure some would rather starve than think): Why do MEN have nipples on the chest? Connect the dots.

"Men have nipples because we all were conceived gender neutral [sic]."

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Why_do_men_have_nipples

And your point was intended to be? (I got lost in all the dots)

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 1

So you'll be careful in the future? (kidding). Agree and the 'groping' word hasn't been used much in this thread (if at all) even though it seems to me to apply here. It earned a separate category here and in most cases of external fondling through clothing (FWIW):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_assault

Edited by MaxYakov

One thing that is a bit of a give away, is that the people with the strongest views on this subject, are likely to be those the least sure of their orientation. Also those who have the capacity to swing, and not having the mental threads to process it, going into violent denial.

46 years ago, when I was young and permanently randy, I got 'caught' in a date with a drop dead professional model who turned out to be a transvestite. (Western for ladyboy) It was supposed to be a joke on me. Well, it didn't work because I tried it anyway and found it quite enjoyable.

I could have made a habit of it, but for the next gorgeous professional dual sex dancer I went out with and did something to, said "OK, now its my turn." That did cure my interest, but I didn't kill her/ him.

• Like 1

One thing that is a bit of a give away, is that the people with the strongest views on this subject, are likely to be those the least

sure of their orientation.

Also those who have the capacity to swing, and not having the mental threads to process it, going into violent denial.

46 years ago, when I was young and permanently randy, I got 'caught' in a date with a drop dead professional model who turned out to be a transvestite. (Western for ladyboy)

It was supposed to be a joke on me. Well, it didn't work because I tried it anyway and found it quite enjoyable.

I could have made a habit of it, but for the next gorgeous professional dual sex dancer I went out with and did something to, said

"OK, now its my turn." That did cure my interest, but I didn't kill her/ him.

46 years ago there were professional models ladyboys?!

Well that's at first !!!!

Never knew they did breast implants back then

What a truckload of bull in 3 pages of stupid comments!

Was she a he? Was he a she? Khatoey or straight man? Gay, trans, wrong bar - all immaterial...

One human being kills another without any mitigating circumstances.

Armed (WHY?) vs unarmed. A stupid macho against a flirting person. No danger, no self defense, no 'loss of face' (unless his dick is his face).

Another brilliant example of 'Thai Culture' at work.

The next one I expect to be - letting the killer go on basis of ... 'lost face' concept... or having been drunk... or having been a real Thai macho man... or killer's family donating $3,000 to victim's family... or???

Disgusting!

Didn't you claim you would beat someone to death if they took a photo up your gfs skirt on another thread?

Or was that someone else (sorry if I am confused with this).

What a truckload of bull in 3 pages of stupid comments!

Was she a he? Was he a she? Khatoey or straight man? Gay, trans, wrong bar - all immaterial...

One human being kills another without any mitigating circumstances.

Armed (WHY?) vs unarmed. A stupid macho against a flirting person. No danger, no self defense, no 'loss of face' (unless his dick is his face).

Another brilliant example of 'Thai Culture' at work.

The next one I expect to be - letting the killer go on basis of ... 'lost face' concept... or having been drunk... or having been a real Thai macho man... or killer's family donating $3,000 to victim's family... or???

Disgusting!

Didn't you claim you would beat someone to death if they took a photo up your gfs skirt on another thread?

Or was that someone else (sorry if I am confused with this).

Surely not.

Never would kill anyone not bearing arms.

I never have a fear of losing my face if some idiot wants to keep a photo of my or my g/f bum.

Guys like this have problems. Not sure they can be treated. But killing them - nooo...

BTW, I do remember saying that the ladyboys are more beautiful looking than Thai ladies. Pity they never appealed to me...

Edited by ABCer
  • Like 1

umm, government hiring policies either implicit or explicit?

they are like cats, they slope off to die behind the sofa.

So perhaps not as respected as some like to believe?

As for where are the older ones, it was actually a genuine questionthumbsup.gif

Most of the older ladyboys are back at the farm, some end their days as Mamma san-( go go managers) At a certain age they lose their looks to attract the punter.

I see so many ladyboys in banks 7-11s government offices hospitals. hell of a lot.

joking-----they are in, inactive posts laugh.png

One thing that is a bit of a give away, is that the people with the strongest views on this subject, are likely to be those the least

Also those who have the capacity to swing, and not having the mental threads to process it, going into violent denial.

46 years ago, when I was young and permanently randy, I got 'caught' in a date with a drop dead professional model who turned out to be a transvestite. (Western for ladyboy)

It was supposed to be a joke on me. Well, it didn't work because I tried it anyway and found it quite enjoyable.

I could have made a habit of it, but for the next gorgeous professional dual sex dancer I went out with and did something to, said

Maybe you were not born yet, (not to get confused with the Thai word yet), also not to use wrong terms, transvestite is not the same as trassexual, and why doesn't anyone mention the driver of the cycle??????????????????

Must be a ghost

ginjJag - I'm pretty sure you're in error suggesting that any "straight" farang knows what he feels regarding his sexuality.

Look please, I use the word straight as we do not know who is straight and who is ( bendable or whatever) I NEVER suggested any individual, All I have pointed out in past posts is that some types of people (married or not) normally behave as per book, but I pointed out that there are many of these types that ( bend the norm rules) call them what you like, but it happens. it is widespread.

Boys that are married that work in go go bars, have sex with customers MALE --BUT OVERIDE THE SEXUAL NORM---for money---and say they have NO sexual feelings for the customer---explain that.

In 32 years here, and having friends who own go go boy bars fact that 50% of the boys do IT for money, not sleep with the customer-only short time. THEN go home . What they do to get aroused I have no idea only maybe they fantasize about their misses. ????

Now many posters have said I am talking bull####t because no straight man will not entertain another man for sex.

It is also known of bar girls to go with females for money but are not Lesbians... Here many will and can perform FOR MONEY only. Being gay hetro, Bi or a.n.other.

So for some posters look around, ask, NOT just speak because YOU being straight wouldn't do it.

Maybe you were not born yet, (not to get confused with the Thai word yet), also not to use wrong terms, transvestite is not the same as trassexual, and why doesn't anyone mention the driver of the cycle??????????????????

Must be a ghost

You are right, i was not born then, and it is off topic, however even i know 46 years ago there were not many places where people could be openly gay. New York among many other places had laws prohibiting homosexuality in public, and private businesses and gay establishments were regularly raided and shut down

So how exactly did you meet professional model is really beyond me, perhaps a vivid imagination?

What it has to do with being straight?

I really don't think gay guys would care except if it was a pickpocket attempt.

Perhaps you'd like to do a poll?

Had to read this piece several times because either I was confused, laughing, or throwing up:

1. The grammar, though readable, is bad (thanks Nation)

2. It's hard to follow who is 'he' or 'she' with the characters

3. Do ladyboys still have their 'package' or not? Shouldn't the media use 'it'?

4. A pen gun? Where do you get that?!

5. Riding threesome on the motorbike with a ladyboy? Eeeew.