Khon Kaen Man Kills Ladyboy After She 'Touches His Penis'

Lite Beer

Without op she's called transvestite. With op she's call trans-sexual.

Incorrect.

Transvestite only refers to cross-dressing.

Many straight male fetishists do that just for fun.

It has NOTHING to do with the psychological state of an actual transgender person.

Again, no sex change is needed for a person to be a bona fide transsexual.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

Wikipedia works for me.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pathetic turd of a guy for shooting ANY person because they touched his junk.

RIP to the victim. Hope she gets reincarnated in the right body next life.

If I were in a normal bar in Texas and a guy grabbed my penis, I'm pretty darn sure I could pull my gun, shoot him dead, and it would be considered self-defence or justifiable, with no legal exposure on my part.

Curious thing about Thailand, everyone seems to think ladyboys have free license for sexual assault.

Ummm. Yeah, it's not Texas man. I lived in Austin, and there's gay people there too (college town).

Doubt you could pull yer gun and shoot em.

You ever see Brokeback Mountain? Hee haw!

Ahhh...so nice that tourists to Thailand are a microcosm of everywhere in the world. Big city folks and rubes get to bump pubes.

Whens the next cross burning?

• Like 1

Stupid and stupid

Stupid to take someone's life for something so silly

Stupid to try to touch "penis" and flirt with a straight man

Why do not ladyboys understand that NOT all men want to sleep with other man?

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Wow, really?

The first half of your post criticizes the crime, and then the last part seems to empathize with the killer.

Even if it was leather daddy with a mustache like Freddy Mercury, it wouldn't be an excuse to kill someone over it.

If the guy knew it was a ladyboy, why did he go with her? And I say "her" because they have gender dysmorphia and they identify as women--debate that issue till you are blue in the face if you like.

Bottom line is--This is Thailand--ladyboy's are as numerous as pigeons. Hard to believe a Thai did this being that LB's are ubiquitous and not exactly a "surprise" to the locals.

And yeah, Lb's hang around straight bars because they like straight guys and not gay men--and gay men don't like LB's.

You can argue all you want about why LB's are a blight to the hetero community, but sorry--the top earning bars in Nana are the LB bars. Men fly in from all over the world to sample their wares. In case you didn't get the memo--there's even a ladyboy airline now named Nok Air.

What a pathetic turd of a guy for shooting ANY person because they touched his junk.

The men that go with the lady BOYS are not straight, straight men don't go for men they go for women. Bisexual men may go for the boys but not straight men. The bars that have lady BOYS are bisexual bars.

You must be a Thailand newb. It's totally gay NOT to go with ladyboy's.

Straight guys are attracted to women. Ladyboys are Hyper-feminine. Even if they are a post op and have a vagina.

So, by your logic, you would rather sleep with Buck Angel than a Miss Tiffany's winner?

Wow, you really are straight.

Carry on.

Miss Tiffany is a man so yes I guess I am straight.

Stupid and stupid

Ladyboys never seem to hang around gay bars, but always around straight men bars.

Gays are interested in the same sex, therefore most of them don't want a ladyboy because they are the "opposite" sex. Ladyboys want what 90% of the female population want - a man!

Since ladyboys are men who want men that would make them gay, would it not?

There is a range as they are complex human beings. The majority as they strongly identify as females consider their attraction to men as a heterosexual thing. The BRAIN is the most important sex organ. That is basic.

Stupid and stupid

Gays are interested in the same sex, therefore most of them don't want a ladyboy because they are the "opposite" sex. Ladyboys want what 90% of the female population want - a man!

Ladyboys don't consider themselves men.

It's not uncommon that ladyboys have gay partners. Actually quite frequent. Another proof they are not "women in a man's body".

I think it's very uncommon in my experience.

I think you might be confused about DRAG.

Some gay men like to play games by sometimes going in drag.

They aren't ladyboys. They aren't transgendered. They fully identify with their birth gender.

You are very knowledgeable about anything to do with trans, drags, ladyboys & gender confusions. I do enjoy reading your posts. TV is fortunate to have a resident expert who in all likelihood talks from 'hands-on' experience.

It's not uncommon that ladyboys have gay partners. Actually quite frequent. Another proof they are not "women in a man's body".

They aren't ladyboys. They aren't transgendered. They fully identify with their birth gender.

You are very knowledgeable about anything to do with trans, drags, ladyboys & gender confusions. I do enjoy reading your posts. TV is fortunate to have a resident expert who in all likelihood talks from 'hands-on' experience.

Well, thank you, I guess. I've only scratched the surface. Don't get me started about the Radical Faeries.

Ummm. Yeah, it's not Texas man. I lived in Austin, and there's gay people there too (college town).

Please,

I did state normal bar. If a gay guy went into one of the bars I frequented he would get a kicking for sure.

I wouldn't be allowed to join the Klan, as lacking the most essential membership requirement I'm afraid.

I was brought up to believe you only touched another person sexually with their permission and in private.

Grabbing another persons primary sexual organ would most likely provoke an extreme reaction from a male or a female.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican
  • Like 1

Double standards!

If a man were to touch a woman's vagina without her permission, many of you would be shouting 'hang him high'.

But a man sexually assaulting another man in a similar way is OK?

Aha!

Name ONE person, who said, it was okay, to touch the dude's wiener without his permission.

Come on- I am waiting!

You are nothing but an ignorant troll and have prooven to be on other threads.

No one should be touched by anyone on any part of the body, without permission.

...but also NO ONE should have to die for it!

Periode!

Edited by DocN

There are probably more than a few TV members that have dabbled but won't admit it (not on this forum anyway)

Maybe he is just more secure in his own skin.

can't even count the amount of guys I have seen in BKK and Pattaya who were with their friends and saying how disgusting ladyboys are--only to see them barfining one on the down low a few days later.

Personally, I feel that anyone who has so much outward hatred of LB's is often hiding something--maybe they are conflicted (hot girl with a penis--oh how the mind is torn!)

Within the LB aficionado community--the consensus is that being with a LB does not make you gay. It is one of the newb questions everyone asks though.

Remember--the opposite of love is not hate--it is apathy.

If you truly are not into ladyboy's, then you just would not care. Not scream about how much they disgust you.

It is Thailand: "Mai law, mai rue" (never try, never know).

No need to shoot anyone. Just say "Sorry, I'm not into that" and move on.

• Like 2

If you truly are not into ladyboy's, then you just would not care. Not scream about how much they disgust you.

I believe the topic is about ones reaction to unprovoked and repeated serious sexual assault.

Not about any man's feelings about ladyboys (love, disgust or hatred) which is irrelevant to this discussion.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

Please,

I did state normal bar. If a gay guy went into one of the bars I frequented he would get a kicking for sure.

I wouldn't be allowed to join the Klan, as lacking the most essential membership requirement I'm afraid.

I was brought up to believe you only touched another person sexually with their permission and in private.

Grabbing another persons primary sexual organ would most likely provoke an extreme reaction from a male or a female.

I am afraid for the next TSA employee that does your pat down.

Yes, if a guy on the street just ramdomly walked up to me and grabbed my junk, I might react violently--as that is a violation of my space, and yes, that is assault.

On the other hand....

A guy on a motorcycle who is sandwiched between a friend in the front and a ladyboy in the back. They obviously knew what she was. Maybe he was freaked out that the friend would "know".

Hey, even if he punched the ladyboy, people might understand that. But murder? Killing another human being?

Well, guess he's gonna be in jail for a while, with a lot more people touching his junk soon.

Karma huh?

Stupid and stupid

True an over reaction and yes straight guys aren't into men either. This is just like some sick sexual predator going up and grabbing a woman by the crutch when it is unwanted.

He should have just made a sexual assault report to police and had him arrested, the guy could have then spent a couple of years in prison with all the gay men and penises he wanted

indeed, it is very rude to grab anyone's crutch.

they may fall over

Whoosh....

So Mr. Anuchit Meetan shot and killed a man because he didn't like a male touching his penis.

And now, he will spend the rest of his life in an all-male prison where the guards routinely rape the male inmates as a form of intimidation and dominance and given that he is in there for life, he will no doubt end up getting a "wife" inside who in all likelihood will probably end up touching his penis...

A lot.

They don't think very far ahead sometimes, these Thais....

PS - who is the professional policeman in the background wearing a Playboy t-shirt? Lol.

• Like 1

Ladyboys are "she"?

Would it not be correct to cal them ""he" or "it"?

No, not if you ask them.
I am not sure if all of them want to be identified as female or would rather go with the third gender label.

Equally fine by me. Not my decision.

The decision should belong to each individual in question, and to no one else.

Reminds me of the American psychologist, Wafa Sultan, who said on tv, on a non-related matter:

"....to call other people by names they did not choose for themselves"

So in case of uncertainty before addressing a ladyboy, just ask....

• Like 2

I believe the topic is about ones reaction to unprovoked and repeated serious sexual assault.

Not about any man's feelings about ladyboys (love, disgust or hatred) which is irrelevant to this discussion.

How was it repeated serious sexual assault? He didn't get raped, he didn't get a BJ, he got touched through the pants apparently. Gimme a break.

Yes, attitudes lead up to this kind of thing. It is your paradigm that being touched through your pants is "serious sexual assault"

Was this guy naked on a motorcycle? Did the ladyboy forcefully shove her hand up his pants, and finger his bunghole, and play with his gonads?

Because that would be at least 500 baht.

Stupid and stupid

Ladyboys don't consider themselves men.

It is again irrelevant what lady boy considers, it's what others consider that makes the difference ,

Just because I consider myself being a royalty it does not mean others would see or treat me as one

How was it repeated serious sexual assault? He didn't get raped, he didn't get a BJ, he got touched through the pants apparently. Gimme a break.

Yes, attitudes lead up to this kind of thing. It is your paradigm that being touched through your pants is "serious sexual assault"

Was this guy naked on a motorcycle? Did the ladyboy forcefully shove her hand up his pants, and finger his bunghole, and play with his gonads?

give a woman an unwanted rub on the crutch threw her knickers, would that be a sexual assault? You don't have to touch the flesh for the offence to be completed.

• Like 1

So Mr. Anuchit Meetan shot and killed a man because he didn't like a male touching his penis.

And now, he will spend the rest of his life in an all-male prison where the guards routinely rape the male inmates as a form of intimidation and dominance and given that he is in there for life, he will no doubt end up getting a "wife" inside who in all likelihood will probably end up touching his penis...

A lot.

They don't think very far ahead sometimes, these Thais....

PS - who is the professional policeman in the background wearing a Playboy t-shirt? Lol.

and you have evidence of this happening do you?

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

The first half of your post criticizes the crime, and then the last part seems to empathize with the killer.

Even if it was leather daddy with a mustache like Freddy Mercury, it wouldn't be an excuse to kill someone over it.

If the guy knew it was a ladyboy, why did he go with her? And I say "her" because they have gender dysmorphia and they identify as women--debate that issue till you are blue in the face if you like.

Bottom line is--This is Thailand--ladyboy's are as numerous as pigeons. Hard to believe a Thai did this being that LB's are ubiquitous and not exactly a "surprise" to the locals.

And yeah, Lb's hang around straight bars because they like straight guys and not gay men--and gay men don't like LB's.

You can argue all you want about why LB's are a blight to the hetero community, but sorry--the top earning bars in Nana are the LB bars. Men fly in from all over the world to sample their wares. In case you didn't get the memo--there's even a ladyboy airline now named Nok Air.

If you wrote less drivel I might actually bother to read it

English isn't your first language as evidenced by your poor syntax and grammar. Don't worry, there are books to help you with that.

I hope nobody dares to touching your penus. Ladyboy make sick and angry. Hulk smash!

Stupid and stupid

There is a range as they are complex human beings. The majority as they strongly identify as females consider their attraction to men as a heterosexual thing. The BRAIN is the most important sex organ. That is basic.

Well Jing , heterosexuals do not share their considerations.

So do you think us, the breeders should change or lady boys should start to live in a real world.

Stupid and stupid

Wow, really?

If you wrote less drivel I might actually bother to read it

English isn't your first language as evidenced by your poor syntax and grammar. Don't worry, there are books to help you with that.

I hope nobody dares to touching your penus. Ladyboy make sick and angry. Hulk smash!

Haha, so English is now a superior language ?

Any more drivel out of you today?

Try walking up to a uniformed police woman in the states and rub her vagina through her pants.

Subsequently, see if the judge considers it 'serious sexual assault', I guessing yes.

give a woman an unwanted rub on the crutch threw her knickers, would that be a sexual assault? You don't have to touch the flesh for the offence to be completed.

Ummmm...not really. The law is subjective. A supermodel who has her face burned will get a larger settlement than a lumberjack. Men are not women (the theme of this thread it seems). A woman getting assaulted is not legally the same as a man.

You know how I know? Because I was grabbed by a guy on a flight to Thailand. I pressed the issue with the airline because they forced me to sit next to him. If I was a woman? Huge lawsuit.

As a man? No lawyer wanted to take the case.

No, men and women are not equal under the law.

Argue it all you want.

In REALITY--it is not the case.