'Two groups' assisted ex-monk's escape, says DSI

Lite Beer

The authorities gave plenty of notice that they were on his case and more or less kept the door open until he had flown the coop. He is not the first one to be given an 'invitation' to do a runner. Plenty of skeletons in the cupboard and a nice advert for how the BIB operate.

and those who helped him are chanting the line from the " Jerry McGuire " movie, " show me the money ( is it safe ) ? "

oh do please tell, who are the groups we already know the rest of the story old news.

I would imagine it was the pilot and the ones who fueled up his private plane.

Not sure how they can call it an escape he was not wanted for anything at the time he left.

I did. He was a fine upstanding religious man until he was framed.whistling.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif OK I have to admit it you have taken satire to a new height good oneclap2.gif

I am sure they will be inconsequential people with absolutely no power or authority whatsoever.

So DSI investigators personally believe he will not return on July 31, did anyone honestly believe he would ?

Do rich, influential Thais ever get convicted in court and why? They ran out of money/friends?

Thaksin did

'Two groups' assisted ex-monk's escape, says DSI

They've narrowed it down. Yes, definitely one group with XX chromosomes and another with XY.

It could have been the group with the extra y chromosome Statistics show that percentage wise they have more criminals than the other two groups..wink.png

Edited by Scott

Do rich, influential Thais ever get convicted in court and why? They ran out of money/friends?

Of course they do. Hier of Red bull is a fine example

I didn't realise he was in gaol?

He isn't

That case is still in progress It will in all likely hood fade away but as of now it is still an active case and has not been to court yet. He could be found guilty and given parole. That is not out of reason given some of the courts decisions.

He isn't that case is still active and yet to go to court.

The Thai legal system is simalar to the American one in some ways. They will base decisions on decisions made in other simalar cases. What was it that young daughter from a wealthy family got for killing about 8 people in an accident. I believe it was a hefty fine.

Erm--- didn't this whole affair blow up after he left the country. I thought that the pictures of him on the plane started everything off. How could he be helped flee the country when there was nothing being investigated to flee from?

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

oh do please tell, who are the groups we already know the rest of the story old news.

Edit due to numerous (similar) prior posts. scoozy

Edited by Dap

He isn't that case is still active and yet to go to court.

The Thai legal system is simalar to the American one in some ways. They will base decisions on decisions made in other simalar cases. What was it that young daughter from a wealthy family got for killing about 8 people in an accident. I believe it was a hefty fine.

If "justice" is done, I will walk naked from my office in soi 39 all way home to Bangkapi

if he give me 1 mil bath i will not reply any comment on any topic relating to him. really and surely.......shhhh

What is a "1 mil bath" ???

Is it a bath using only one millimeter of water? if so what relevance is it to the thread, I am totally confused and need to know, I cant sleep at night wondering what is the 1 mil bath ?

what?

no 90 days reporting for the monk to do in the US to check his whereabouts ?

looooooooooooooooool

how about freezing all his assests ? or did he manage to smuggle in 8 tonnes of gold on his private plane?

At least tell us the first letter of the name of each group.

The first letter would really help, NOT!

We shouldn't be looking for hints.

If two groups have aided in the escape of a fugitive from justice (you will note here that I do not in any way refer to him as a religious person, merely a criminal), then these two groups should also be under arrest for aiding and abetting the escape of a wanted person.

Why should they expect him to come back to face the music!!! After all, the 'god father' of Thailand didn't do this 5 years ago.

I don't seem to remember him having too many people looking out for his whereabouts either, so why the difference!!

Why doesn't Wirapol simply claim that it is religously motivated charges and live off whatever illegitimately gained booty that he managed to squirrel out of the country!!